Character description and quotes of Star cast

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Apurva Agnihotri's quote and Character Bio in Show:

Aasman Se Aage is about the behind the scenes  working of a reality show and also depicts how our T v industry is T R P driven and to what extent is the content manipulated to garner great T R P s.

DC is the face of our tv industry... He heads a production house and is making a show called Aasman Se Aage. How DC twists and turns the lives of these innocent dancers who are participating in the show for the sake of T R P s is what his journey is during the initial phase...

In short DC is flamboyant, cunning, witty, has an eye for talent, unpredictable and charm his way through people.

Quotes from Artists about how they feel about their character, the show -

Mauli Ganguly: I love the concept of the show, something I would love to watch as an audience and the most important thing is its in the right hands. I really trust Nilanjana as creative. I really wanted to do some different role compared to what I have done. Aasman Se Aage is the first show that believed in me and gave me the oppurtunity to do that. I am really excited to play this character Roshni. 

Siddhanth Karnick: Someone who is in love with every aspect of performing arts, playing Akshat is a boon for me. Its not only because I get to Act & Dance but I also get to perform Improv Comedy.My 3 Loves packed into one character. In a show which is surrounded by talented professionals, in a beach house resort where I wear chappals during shoot, and watch sunset into the sea, Life/Work is not ok, its AWEBLOOYSOME.

DC : har sapne ki ek keemat hoti hain. sapne dekhne waale yeh bhool jaate hain.Aasman Se Aage is about the dreams of people who take part in reality shows and the price they have to pay in their quest for fame

Manini De: For sure, I know this show will rock and Mahua is chanting for it.

Monica: I am feeling top of the world. I am very very happy. I know this show Aasman Se Aage will rock. Thank you for giving me the role of Karishma. I hope I fulfill all expectations. Love you all and Fingers crossed.

Aham: Feeling great!!!! Like all of us, I am equally excited about the show and my character Angad. Ever since, I was explained about my character, I had no doubts about it. Infact I am very happy with it!!! I am very sure that our show Aasman Se Aage will do extremely well. I wish all the best to everyone who is associated with ASA (Aasman Se Aage)

Rajesh Khera: Too early to say everything. But its my second day of shoot today and its good fun till now. :)

Ojaswi Oberoi: I have no words to express what I am feeling at the moment. Its Ecstatic!!!!!!

Courtsey - official fan page site of Aasman Se Aage on facebook .

Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Main Cast & Crew : Aasmaan Se Aage

by Aasman Se Aage - Life OK  official fan page site on facebook

Apurva Agnihotri as DC (Dev Chopra)

Mauli Ganguly as Roshni 

Rajesh Khera as Sanam

Manini De as Mahua

Ojaswi Oberoi as Meenakshi

Malini Sengupta as Meenakshi's Mother Malti

Pooja Singh as Meenakshi's Sister Poonam

Siddhant Karnick as Akshat

Aham Sharma as Angad

Monica Khanna as Karishma

Sheela Sharma as Karishma's Mother Vinita

Mansi Sharma as Sandhya

Pulkit Sandhu as Bobby

Dialogues : Vikas Chandra

Story & Screenplay : Sumit Roy 

Co-Produced by Sagar Arts and 72 Degrees Northe

Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dev shayad mere liye apu naam se bhi zyaada azeez hai rekha...looking foward to this diffrent and very challenging role of apurva agnihotri and good luck to rest of very talented star cast...
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
My all best wishes to this new show.

The Storyline is very interesting one and I hope and pray all these characters live upto  their mark.

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Best wishes to the team of ASA.

thanks for sharing!!