||Phir Subah Hogi Help Desk|| - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by princess_farh

can sm1 pleeez tel me why tvs and tjs are enemies?

They belong to two powerful feudal  families in that area so enmity and competition is bound to be there. Further Ma thakur's ( Godavari devi ) brother in law or Vikram's uncle, Haldi Thakur had a wife who was Jwala thakur's sister. That wife committed suicide because the husband ( haldi thakur) is a debauchee. Hence Jwala thakur hates haldi thakur and holds entire family responsible for her sister's death.
thank u sooo much krishna!
Can someone tell me the actress who plays Champa Sugni's friend? 
can someone tell me the actress who plays Champa Sugni's friend?

Her name is vandana singh
what truth does champa know which can affect jwala takur and his son?
Originally posted by Rozy_02

what truth does champa know which can affect jwala takur and his son?

champa was raped by digvijay so if she reveals that in front of MS , Tvs and the rest then jwala and digvijay will be deeply affected as MS will call the wedding off. LOL the wedding has already taken place!

champa was raped by digvijay so if she reveals that in front of MS , Tvs and the rest then jwala and digvijay will be deeply affected as MS will call the wedding off. LOL the wedding has already taken place!

Perhaps its not... MKKPB ki Lovely ne dance kiya tha uss gane pe.. jo Gulabiya ne kiya tha woh gana kisi aur tha... its says "tu paas aja" some thing like that.. but cant find the song yet... :(😭

is it the In aankhon ki masti ke song?
Perhaps its not... MKKPB ki Lovely ne dance kiya tha uss gane pe.. jo Gulabiya ne kiya tha woh gana kisi aur tha... its says "tu paas aja" some thing like that.. but cant find the song yet... :(😭
Who is Riwa in this family?  Is she someone's wife or daughter of the family?