||Phir Subah Hogi Help Desk|| - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
HI everyone ðŸ˜Š well,i m new here n i cd nt find d introduction corner .i wil b really grateful if sm1 wd post the link here.thnk u..
what is sugnis ammaz name in real life?
Hey everyone. I need some help. I was an avid Phir Subah Hogi viewer from since it's inception.I love this show. But i am completely lost now. What happened was that I had exams and was caught up with work that i lost track of the show. I haven't viewed the show in close to month. Yesterday i watched an episode and was completely lost. What has happen to Sugni? Where is Aditya? What happen to the Thakurs? How is Suman in that position? Who are thse people Sugni or should i say Chubuli with? Where is Gulayiba? Guys , I would really appreciate some feedback as i am lost.I really have some catching up to do. Help Needed  ASAP. Thanks a million.😊
hey all

varun badola is now a part of mumbay hero

why there is no article about that ?? why dont they post any thing any news about that ?

Hi ques...who is the lady that plays chulbulis amma? Her face is so familiar unfortunately i cannot figure out as to what other show have i seen her on before. Thank u!
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey, I want to know if there are any fanfictions on Sugni and VIkram? I so want to read them
Originally posted by ChitaRK

Hey, I want to know if there are any fanfictions on Sugni and VIkram? I so want to read them
yes there are two

1st one posted by Aarti

here

and 2nd one posted by vinnie

you can also read our drama ... episodes 1-3 (continue to psh season 1) ... written by Vinnie .. Produced by Simi .. played by Us

click on the episode no to read it
Episode 1 .. episode 2  -  episode 3  -  

tomorrow we will work on episode 4
Enjoy !!
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
THOSE who wanted to know amma's real name

its

Geetanjali Mishra
Phir subah hogi... Ended with Vikram and Sugni...marrige, but what aftr that???
Want to know so cum join the new season of PSH with us ...
PSH seson2 you all are invited to this new season... Read it and enjoy!!!! Link provied on previous page. 15 !!!THANKYOU!!!

(psh 2 is pure fan fiction)
Edited by K.swati885 - 10 years ago