||Phir Subah Hogi Help Desk|| - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Asminita

can i find pictures of the cast and post it in the gallery and of course pictures out of this show as well ??
concerning the show and from the articles concerning the show itself is allowed.The actors pictures from their previous shows can't be posted.
Originally posted by Asminita

can anyone give me the names of the list of actors and actresses in the show please ...

thank you 👍🏼
you'll get it on the 1st page where it is written casts,just wait for about a months the complete casts names will be updated on the 1st page itself.
the cast of Phir Subah Hogi are :-

Anuj Sachdev - Aditiya Babu

Gulki Joshi - Sugni

Varun Badola - Thakur Vikram Singh

Narayani Shastri - Gulabia

Sukesh Motwani

Saurabh Srivastav

Rajesh Chadda

Nimay Bali - Hukum

Jwala Singh -

Ravindra Mankani - Sugni's biological father
does anyone know when there will be a promo for Anuj Sachdev to enter into Phir Subah Hogi as Aditiya ?
i'm confused with the beendani-thakur-children concept:

beendhani's are thakur's play time toys  pretty much.. so do all beendani's wear sindoor? is gulabiya married as well as a beendani? does sugni have a father? is it common for beendani's to carry children and not be married but only thakur's play toys?
Originally posted by brainychild92

i'm confused with the beendani-thakur-children concept:

beendhani's are thakur's play time toys  pretty much.. so do all beendani's wear sindoor? is gulabiya married as well as a beendani? does sugni have a father? is it common for beendani's to carry children and not be married but only thakur's play toys?
While doing the Rai dance the landlords does the sar dhakaiand officially this lady belongs to the landlord who gives them money and vermilion etc but does not stay under one roof as husband and wife.They only have physical relationship.
Sugni has a father his an old landlord.
After the sar dhakai it becomes very normal for a lady to carry the landlord child.
Check the first episode.
Originally posted by KajAnj

While doing the Rai dance the landlords does the sar dhakaiand officially this lady belongs to the landlord who gives them money and vermilion etc but does not stay under one roof as husband and wife.They only have physical relationship.
Sugni has a father his an old landlord.
After the sar dhakai it becomes very normal for a lady to carry the landlord child.
Check the first episode.

oh okay.. no cuz thakur didn't know of her so i wasn't sure what the whole deal was.. i mean did she have a step dad or something or how that worked out... alright... now i kinda get it...
hey y no update of 3 may 2012... was expecting it
Can some one post the updates for 4th May Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey pls sum bdy plsss post 3&4 wu