Frequent Posters

shru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
who is the actual LEAD Vikram Thakur or Aditya? lol
silly question it is I know😆
kamala2012 thumbnail
Everyone here wants Vikram to be the lead, but it could be Aditya. But you never know...
kamala2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

Ok then wad if Gulabia and her daughter and tinkle all die or elope ?
Wad will the Mama's and mami's and the new born do ?

I think married women don't do rai.
Liveup59 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what is a "bedini"...thank you 😊
kamala2012 thumbnail
The Bedia is the community or tribe that Sugni and Gulabiya belong to, in this serial. The women of this community are called bedni.
Liveup59 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
["kamala2012]The Bedia is the community or tribe that Sugni and Gulabiya belong to, in this serial. The women of this community are called bedni. "

Thanks so much for the clarification,kamala2012...Much appreciated...interesting to note 😊
farheen_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi.. Just startd watchn lately would like 2know who is sugnis father? Who does her mother where sindoor for? Quick recap about what's happening would b highly appreciated thanx!
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: foxy_s

Hi.. Just startd watchn lately would like 2know who is sugnis father? Who does her mother where sindoor for? Quick recap about what's happening would b highly appreciated thanx!

Sugni's father is  Thakkur  Jwala Singh and  Her mother wears  the sindoor and mangal  Sutra in his name...(she is his bedini, not his wife)   He also has a son with his wife, the son has all the rights and Sugni is not acknowldge as his  child in any way.
 You can find  all the episodes on zeetv you tube channel and get caught up!  😊
Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago
farheen_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinnie79

Sugni's father is Thakkur Jwala Singh and Her mother wears the sindoor and mangal Sutra in his name...(she is his bedini, not his wife) He also has a son with his wife, the son has all the rights and Sugni is not acknowldge as his child in any way.
You can find all the episodes on zeetv you tube channel and get caught up! 😊

thanx dear
bibi13 thumbnail

Hi  there i am very confuse at this moment with this show!! i really would like vickram and Sugni to continue as a couple and get married. But it is mentioned that vickram will play a negative role?? in addition that adyita is the lead role against sugni? i would be discourage to watch this soap if there is a adi-sugni pairing!! PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON?