Phir Subah Hogi

||Phir Subah Hogi Help Desk|| - Page 6

Prabhdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bibi13

Hi  there i am very confuse at this moment with this show!! i really would like vickram and Sugni to continue as a couple and get married. But it is mentioned that vickram will play a negative role?? in addition that adyita is the lead role against sugni? i would be discourage to watch this soap if there is a adi-sugni pairing!! PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON?

Vikram was supposed to play the negative parallel lead in the show and Adi was suppose to play the lead opposite Sugni. The promos showed the same when the show was going on air. But ever since the show started, Vikram has been portrayed as the lead. 

Obviously there has been a lot of debate on this here and one of our members even got a response from a member of the show (I don't remember who) and this person said that the show will proceed according to the original storyline. 

I still question this because according to the original storyline, Vikram is married and his wife was to enter in the 9th episode. That never happened and now the story shows that his wife is dead... There clearly have been changes. Whether the CV's changed Vikram to the lead or not, we still do not know. We just have to wait and watch. 

Hope this helped :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parilovestv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
have just started watching the show hence had one doubt... are the families of jwala thakur and vikram thakur related or they r jus two different thakur families living in the same village??
kamala2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paridhipoddar

have just started watching the show hence had one doubt... are the families of jwala thakur and vikram thakur related or they r jus two different thakur families living in the same village??

They are not related. They are two different families living in the same village.

But Vikram's chacha is mooh bole bhai to Jwala thakur's wife. But no blood relation.
parilovestv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kamala2012

They are not related. They are two different families living in the same village.

But Vikram's chacha is mooh bole bhai to Jwala thakur's wife. But no blood relation.

thanks a ton😊
Liveup59 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what does the word "sardakai" means, please?  πŸ€”
parilovestv thumbnail
has champa danced in the rai??

babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wanted to know how old sugni and vikram is  in the show. and are they married in real life and know you guys would say watch the show and you will see but will vikram and sugni ever get married plz give me a little hint
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Too many stickies in the first page. It looks cluttered. Is it possible to move some of them.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mean_Girl πŸ˜†

I thought you were answering the questions πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: babygirl198722

wanted to know how old sugni and vikram is  in the show. and are they married in real life and know you guys would say watch the show and you will see but will vikram and sugni ever get married plz give me a little hint

Vik seem in his mid 30's and Sugni about 19. Sugni & Vikram aren't married yet on the show they're planning marriage but don't know it will happen or not.

We can't give hint to what we don't know as the cv are very good in keeping the audience in suspense. So wait and watch like the rest