||Phir Subah Hogi Help Desk|| - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Are the results for the caption contest out or the voting is yet to start???
I am not a regular watcher of the show.. But I wanted to know something. Last I saw Sugni was going for her "sardhakai"

Then I saw the last episode, Adi marrying Sugni. But Sugni  was already wearing sindoor and mangalsutra. Was she already married beforehand?

Can anyone tell in short what happened in between?
She got married to money that was the sar dakhai. Actually adi doing sar dakhai was something planned by adi as sugni would be vikram s amanat till vikram s wife who was mad would be cured.actually the wife is not mad she was acting so that vikram does not leave her.
Who Is Reva? I mean her real name.
this is for the cv dont you care about the loyal fans for this show sughni and vikram  fans why you guys just messing up th fire ball show and doing what you guys want .
😊I am fan of PSH at the bigining of the show...but did not participate here...After this Aditya and Sugni pair came i increased my interest about PSH ...so i think it is better to share my thoughts here...
Is there any memebers introduction thread here...? or can I detectly put my post...?
someone please help me... 
I want to ask a question to CV.Why are not being consistent with characters?There is no sync between action and words?
Hello,

I just saw the bit of this show in the Zee birthday episode and  am really interested in knowing more so I can start watching it too.
Is there a detailed summary somewhere of what has happened so far? Apart from written updates I mean...which I will use as a last resort.

The song in the earlier promos I just watched it still stuck in my head!! Lol

Thank you. 
this is to the cv we will neveeer accept sughni and adi jodi ever i have been watching this show since it start and i have been watching zee since it have shows like kasamh se  and others what got taken off air and trust me you guys will not change my mind. so we will take sughni and vikram and they way she operating i dont even what sughni with him. so to the cv continue showing crap and see if you guys wil have a show to talk about nonsense. also why dont you guys ansewr our post or is it that you guys dont give a crap Edited by babygirl198722 - 11 years ago
suppose you hit like button by mistake then how can you retrieve it back.I did that.I want to unhit it.How can i do this???