Phir Subah Hogi

||Phir Subah Hogi Articles archieves|| - Page 3

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Phir Subah Hogi ' Will Thakur Forgive Sugni?

The village objects the Sugni's performance depicting Radha-Krishna. Sugni refuses to bow down. An Infuriated Thakur calls for Panchayat to punish Sugni and her family. Sugni's Mama tries to plead for mercy, but Thakur refuses to budge. Back home, Sugni's uncle tries to blackmail her into apologizing to Thakur. But Gulabia tells him that instead of Sugni, she will go to meet Thakur and ask for forgivenss.

In today's episode, Gulabia pleads with Thakur's wife and asks her to forgive Sugni, as she is also a mother. To this, Thakur gets angry and finally reveals that Sugni is indeed his daughter.

Source apnicommunity
Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Varun Badola: I don't relate to saas-bahu sagas

Varun BadolaVarun Badola, who was last seen in the sitcom Gili Gili Guppa more than a year ago, is back on the small screen with Zee TV's new show Phir Subah Hogi.

Varun plays the role of Thakur Vikram Singh in the serial that is based on the Bedia tribe of Madhya Pradesh [ Images ].

"I was fascinated after reading the concept of the show. It's a fresh subject that's never been seen on television. I hope through this show we will be able to shed some light on exploitation of women and bring a ray of hope to those caught in similar circumstances," he says.

The Bedia tribe follows the custom of sar dhakai, which permits wealthy thakurs to have a mistress. Vikram Singh doesn't believe in it. However, in order to save a girl, he is forced to do it and eventually falls in love with her.

The actor who has in the past played significant roles in Koshish Ek Asha and Astitiva Ek Prem Kahani is taking his role here seriously. "There has to be a certain power and grace coupled with idiosyncrasy so that the character doesn't become uni-dimensional," Varun says of his role.

The story may be set in rural Bundelkhand but Varun doesn't think that will stop urban audiences from appreciating it. "Didn't Balika Vadhu, which dealt with a peculiar regressive custom (child marriage) related to one particular state (Rajasthan [ Images ]), resonate across the country?" he asks.

On a more personal note, he explains that his one-year break from television was because "I don't relate to saas-bahu sagas. They don't excite me. I take up projects that generate some interest in me. I can't do everything and anything just to be seen on television."

So, what did he do during this period?

"I was happy playing cricket. I am a huge cricket fan. I wanted to become a cricketer but could not pursue my dream because then it was impossible for a middle-class boy to work hard on his dream. But I have played under-15 cricket in school with cricketers like Ajay Jadeja and Murali Kartik [ Images ]," he says.

His last television appearance was in Gili Gili Guppa on SAB TV, "which unfortunately did not work. SAB TV had launched a number of new shows in 2011 and most of them did not click."

Better luck this time round.
Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Phir Subah Hogi

A grand salute (Mithun Da Style) for the undying spirit instilled in this girl, which drives/motivates Sugini everyday to accomplish to live a life with Dignity. To get married to some guy and live a life of honor than being treated as Trash like the numerous women in her clan. Our very first scene that makes it to the Top 5 scenes this week is the one from Phir Subah Hogi where Sugini (Covering herself, so that her Identity remains hidden), accompanies her friend to work so that she can make some money and help her family escape from the claws of starvation. She does her work with complete sincerity but before she could get her due, her identity is revealed and Mrs. Jwala aka Takurain Devi gives a piece of her mind to Sugini and asks her to leave…..But the girl that Sugni is she asks for her hard-earned money without any fear. She tells Takurain Devi that her family is in going through crisis and they are not able to find work and explains how it was hard for her to find this Job and how unfair it is if they would not give her the money that she earned, that rightly belongs to her…….One thing we know for sure is that Sugni is a hard nut to crack, she is a true fighter and nothing is going to deter her from living a life that she has dreams for her, nothing is going to deter her from standing and speaking the truth…

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Phir Subah Hogi

Phir Subah Hogi, India

Story

Its the Story of 'Sugni', born in bedia tribe, young Sugani is also being made to realize that she is no exception and she will have to do the same what her mother has been doing so far-'Rai and prostitution' but since Sugni is a little literate and has got decent knowledge about the world outside her tribe, she knows about the life of other women who live their lives with pride, unlike a Bedni; those who are someone's daughter, someone's sister, and someone's lawful wife... those who reside in the 'Homes' and lead a life which is well protected by a roof of relations over their heads, unlike a Bedni who is meant to be the amusement for all the men of the vicinity. Sugni wants the same roof of relations for herself. She aspires to become a bride, desires to become a daughter-in-law, she wants to be a 'one man' woman instead of someone who belongs to all the men. No other Bedni has ever dared to dream of her own wedding instead of performing at others' weddings. But that's what Sugni dreams of-'getting married!'

This is not just a dream. Its Sugni's attempt to change the age old tradition, which the corrupt society will never let go off. The blossom of Sugni's youth has already become the talk of the town, she has become the new sensation and heart throb amongst the men. So many decent propositions for her 'Sardhakai' ( a ritual before she enters the trade), are already her way. And this is sufficient enough to encourage her mamas who find it difficult to manage the expenditure to the family with what their aging sister earns. They start making their own plans for a bright future but as Sugni's refusal to Rai and Sardhakai shifts the ground beneath them.
In her journey sugni will not only encounter the evil face of the man who becomes her 'owner' but she will also experience the love with young adityababu who inspite of belonging to the thakur clan showers her with respect and holds her diginity.In this story we intend to tell the story of those who are marginalized due to the social deformities. Sugni's story represents the story of those who are neither demanding a ground nor a sky of their own, but the right to feel being human and to be proud of that, is all what they are asking for.

Cast & Characters

Narayani Shastri - Role:Gulabia,
Varun Badola - Role:Thakur Vikram Singh,
And Many More..

http://televisiontrp.com/index.php/all-tv-channels/zee-tv/on-air-shows/phir-subah-hogi.html
ZeetvPSH thumbnail
This is the official account of Zee Tv's Phir Subah Hogi!

We are so delighted to see all these posts!  The detailed manner in which the show has been written about makes us feel like you really love the show!  😊 

In fact, we hope that you can continue the discussion on our other platforms. We would love to see you there and see what you have in store!

Post these links into your browser and share more of your views!

Facebook: facebook.com/pages/Phir-Subah-Hogi/256915774407750
Twitter: twitter.com/#!/zeetvpsh 
Google Plus: plus.google.com/114928772529506568777/posts

You can also talk to Sugni, our protagonist, on BBM: 29C35788
ZeetvPSH thumbnail
It's truly wonderful to see the kind of insights people have into our show.. it serves as great feedback for our newer episodes..

This is the official page of Zee Tv's Phir Subah Hogi!

We were delighted to see this entire archive of posts written about our show and our characters.

In fact, we would really love to see these conversations continued on our other platforms..

www.facebook.com/zeetvpsh
www.twitter.com/zeetvpsh
http://myplus.co/zeetvpsh

On these platforms you can interact with our other viewers as well and get conversation brewing. Further, there will be updates about the show and pictures of its cast and other trivia as well

Hope to see you there!!
ZeetvPSH thumbnail
It's really delightful to read how interested out viewers are in our show :)

We'd like to thank you for the support!

The show is going to get a lot more interesting... and it's good to see it is not being forgotten that it is based on true stories!

Join us on our other platforms...

And continue the interactions!!

Facebook: http://on.fb.me/ICztzJ

Twitter: http://bit.ly/KUMo3d

Google Plus : http://myplus.co/zeetvpsh

We're waiting...:D

Neeru05 thumbnail
http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/reflections-menu/item/1175-phir-subah-hogi-grey-matters ...