Whats Your Expectations From ASA

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

As The Forum Has Been Opened A Week Before So Thot Of Utilizing The Forum ByHaving Discussion Over Here.

So What Are You Expecting From ASA Whats Your Expectation From The Show.

And Something Else Which You Would Like To Share Before The Show Gets Aired

.Don't Give Answer Like We Will Be Watching For ApoorvaπŸ˜† As Most Of The Peoples Will Be Watching For Apoorva OnlyπŸ˜‰.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
first of all its apu's show ..so my expectation is to see him minimum 20min of the total air time...πŸ˜†

on a serious note..promos are awesome ..even if apu wasnt there I would have watched it. hope they stick to the storyline...its gonna be different for sure..the star cast is huge with big names from the industry.

they have a unique concept for Indian Tv...
again back to square one..apu again playing a boss so my expectation too high to handle☺️
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its a unique concept for the small screen...sagar arts is a well known PH..good mytho shows .historical shows to now reality of reality shows..

I think most of us have watched these kind of reality shows and sometimes we can see there is the added emotional drama to get viewers interest..meaning T R P S..

Watching the promos interest is definitely there to watch how aasman se aage unfolds and give us what's  the reality behind the scene...

Great starcasts a mixed of experienced talented actors to the new comers..

Cant help but have to say it Apu is my fav and him playing the Boss i will be glued to my screen..😳

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Apart from Apurva, I am watching this show for the concept... I always avoid typical Saas Bahu sagas and watch only Apurva's shows... Fortunately or unfortunately I recently got hooked up to KTLK  and had disterous experience there...

So I am here eagerly  waiting to enjoy Reality behind a realit show... Expecting great emoting and novel story telling... Read alot about Chandragupta, the other show these makers are involved... So I have big expectations about the realistic way of script and story...

The casting is good  - experienced and balanced actors and good dancers... Also want to see good dancing...
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I expect the show sticks to its name meaning aasman se aage beyond the skies ⭐️so hopefully they never deviate from their theme of showing reality behind reality shows.😊 Basic reason of watching this show  is one name we all know that 😳. As per my expectations since my reason was rather inclined to this show so I expect it to be a hatke show behind the scenes drama between the two groups, the film personalities and aspirant dreamers their personal lives with masala thrown in to impress.😊

I also expect a unique love story as without it potential of my main reason will not be fully explored 😍also since Rakhi Sawanr has to be roped I think for her dance experience so some good dancing also as the female lead is also a trained dancer so in all expectations are huge πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Like Rekha mentioned, Love story for Apurva is also a big expectation...

We know this is not a romantic theme but, unless there is love angle, Apurva's complete talents will not be explored...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly to be seeing Apurva after 1 1/2 years, and must say DC has already casted his spell on me 😳

A positive note to bring about reality in a fictional form.
This show has teh rawness to make many dimesions seen where a person makes a bubble which has a lot of criteria to show glamor and fame as its pros and corns n how a simple girl is in serach of making it big in the world of her aspiration and how DC will be instrumental in show the bubble grow big and fly aasman Se aage or the bubble will burst as it shows the side of darkness and changes which has a choice u need to make

Looking fwd to Apu and the rest of the cast working on ASA> and its depth of storyline

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

it is a diffrent concept.will be nice to know what goes behind the scenes in reality shows.above all  Apporva is back.

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I expect this show should become an eyeopener

1.  To the youngsters who want the stardom over night at any cost.
  2.  To those parents, who force their children to an extent of ruthless expectations
  3. To those show makers, who try to do anything...literally anything for the sake of TRPs.
  4.  To those viewers, who blindly/ innocently / ignorantly encourage some unsocial side of the human behavior
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Okay..I'm possibly among the minority here, not being a huge fan of Apoorva..but I loved Manini Mishra and Rajesh Khera in JJKN, and i'm really looking forward to seeing them again, esp RK..
I'm also curious about his get-up in the is show...and what he is being depicted as, his character in JJKN had distinctly effeminate shades and here he seems to be a cross dresser. 

Reality shows and TRPs, two things that have always fascinated and puzzled me in the world of telly and I have always wanted to explore the myths surrounding both of these... I realise both can be rigged, but why, how and by whom...are the interesting facets that this show could reveal.

And also a possible love story would be good. All in all an interesting premise and a capable cast could make this show exceedingly watchable. Let's see how it all unveils... Looking forward to it.