Apurva .Dev chopra Appreciation Thread..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
From Armaan ..Dev..Shekar .Anmol to Dev chopra  of Aasman Se Aage..

The  promo of ASA it says it all the show along with apu as the Boss will brighten our TV screen soon...The charismatic apurva is back with a bang..A tailormade role for him..Attitude with a blend of softness its just D.C for us..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezntcxxpPFM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6xpy3IRRjQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj7u2hNl0OI[/YOUTUBE]

My first impression Apu is just WOW and killing with his specs..rimmed glasses and dressing style.voice and body language with attitude but also we can see that softness of anmol in  his character ...Our hero is just  WOW..WOW..WOW..😍

Concept great as it treats with the reality facts of life..these kind of reality shows where thousands of boys..girls come from far and from every social classes to acheive their dreams and goals..some get the rejection and failure but few get their star shining for them..a helping hand ..a mentor and they get the first step towards success ...Thats what will be apu as D.C for meenakshi..

Ojaswi already convincing in her role as meenakshi..her struggle..her dream and one man will be behind it D.C to make  her achieve the first step of the ladder to fame...

Here is the character sketch of Apurva as Dev chopra in Aasman Se Aage..

Aasman se Aage is about the behind the scenes working of a reality show and also depicts how our TV industry is TRP driven and to what extent is the content manipulated to garner great TRPS..

D.C is the face of our TV industry.he heads a production house and is making a show called Aasman se Aage..How D.C twists and turns the lives of these innocent dancers who are participating in the show  for the sake of TRPS is what is during the initial phase..

In short D.C is flamboyant...cunning..witty..has an eye for talent ..unpredictable and charm his way through people..

The second promo of ASA actually airing on life ok..uploaded by our friend rekha..😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyw2qnKYUtE[/YOUTUBE]

Dont forget the date of its first airing..its 23rd April at 10.30 PM...😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laEi7pQuyCk[/YOUTUBE]

New promo with Dev..meenakshi and his famous dialogue..shaurat bahut kuch cheen leti hein..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp5SdcTNwL0[/YOUTUBE]

New uncut promo 5 of aasman se aage..credit krithika..😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZLYkSwVY2o[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Finally we got a forum for the most awaited show of Apu..😊

Aasman se aage..beyond the sky limit and with such wonderful starcasts the show will definitely reach the sky limit..

One character to must watch and worth waiting for his comeback ..Apu as DEV CHOPRA..

A tailormade role for him..he did it with armaan suri as the full attitude Boss and now as Dev with a wonderful characterisation of his role..

Promos are really so captivating and the interest is growing to watch the show ..D-DAY aaproaching and Apu will give another memorable performance as Dev chopra...πŸ‘

Do share your views about Apu as Dev chopra..the enigma yet so charming ..smart boss...😊
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
looking forward to see this great guy show hsi talent in most diversified way...what a character and ofcourse what a actor...savi dear thankyou for this topic
shanaya28 thumbnail
@sami..glad to see you back and so truly said the talented actor is back...there is that wow factor in him that attracts you like a magnet to him and his show...😊

Be it in real life he is so down to earth..so humble and in reel he just burn the screen with his charisma and bring the needed chemistry with all his on screen ladies..thats apurva agnihotri..πŸ‘
sami01 thumbnail
hi savi am around but am too stuck with cc Na,so i Will have to really make an effort to be here..but as u said apu is a magnet he pulls us all with his talent and chariasma...really looking forward to dev and his wonderful world...made of dreams and sparkles of light in that sheer darkness of human life...looking forward to the world beyond the skies...
shanaya28 thumbnail
Apurva an actor of great facial expression..be it in an emotional scene..angry one to a romantic one he emotes with brilliance..

As Dev we have lots of his snapshot by friends..here is one from krithika which says i'm back and i'm the Boss..😊.

Apurva charisma personified..😍

This one there is that softness in his eyes with so many unspoken feeling and wat's going in his thought we dont know...Apu is always too good in expression and  makes his  character so believable..

Apu you will make Dev a household name as you did for Anmol..πŸ‘
sami01 thumbnail
he Will re make Dev a household namee..hai am remembering my fav dev pratap singh uff that guy used to be full of attitude...i want this Dev to have attitude,power and for a change girl should fall for him first for god sake CVs...us ladki ko pehle pyaar hona chahiye...
shanaya28 thumbnail
@sami..see this its full of attitude..i feel we will get a full dose of attitude Dev..

As for love angle  they have not focus on this aspect in the promos..initial phase it will be the reality show but surely this romantic phase should be included as viewers need it..emotions..break up..love..

Will it be Dev..meenakshi at first as they are poles apart ?.must wait for story to unfold..
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sami01

he Will re make Dev a household namee..hai am remembering my fav dev pratap singh uff that guy used to be full of attitude...i want this Dev to have attitude,power and for a change girl should fall for him first for god sake CVs...us ladki ko pehle pyaar hona chahiye...

After such a hot shot producer comes to her doorstep to give entry pass , I hope she is not some stone not to be a bit charmed by Dev Chopra aks DC. πŸ˜†. Well last double sided passionate love story of Apu's character we only saw way back in 2006-2007 as DK so his name sake has to have some of those streak in him only DPS used to shout more while DC is more softspoken.😳
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: saveeta24

Apurva an actor of great facial expression..be it in an emotional scene..angry one to a romantic one he emotes with brilliance..

As Dev we have lots of his snapshot by friends..here is one from krithika which says i'm back and i'm the Boss..😊.

Apurva charisma personified..😍

This one there is that softness in his eyes with so many unspoken feeling and wat's going in his thought we dont know...Apu is always too good in expression and  makes his  character so believable..

Apu you will make Dev a household name as you did for Anmol..πŸ‘

What to say Savee , you are back to again charming my heart with your postsπŸ‘β­οΈ like another charmer.πŸ˜‰
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago