Balika Vadhu

BV 16th April 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
juls,
ds didnt recall anything...or not anytype of flash back
that was ds's dream... sindoor anandi's maang...
she was dreaming anandi in asha's place...in her dream anandi was wearing the same things which asha was wearing...😆
anandi was happy in the dream and ds too by dreaming it😆
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OOOHHH thanks for the clarification, i have editted the update accordingly ROFL
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow tomorrow is going to be great as Bhairav suggested the perfect thing,,.. divorce first

YES !

: )

I hope this opens the can of worms for JG. I want them to face what they did to Anandi first and then they can live their slimy lives together.
khusi_* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

wow tomorrow is going to be great as Bhairav suggested the perfect thing,,.. divorce first

YES !

: )

I hope this opens the can of worms for JG. I want them to face what they did to Anandi first and then they can live their slimy lives together.

yeah suchi...
i love the way ds asked bhairon...what would be the 1st step...😍
bhairon..anandi-jagiya's divorce👏
after the long time..bv is back on track😃
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

After divorce BHAIRON shd disown Jagat legally & adopt Anandi's husband as his son...

Anandi must deliver parpota sooner than JG...

Wish shivani's publicity of Anandi draws a guy with a social work bent of mind who inspires of her & proposes...However district collector option is always there for Anandi ... Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! Dadisa imagining anandi's remarriage and she even has a smile  about it..how times have changed-🤔from opposing that girl's education  dadisa is now progressive enough to think of remarrying her beendni...
bhairav is right ,first get her divorced from jagya..signing divorce papers will free her of jagya's beendni tag and that will help anandi move on with her life..marriage shouldn't be forced on her.only  when she is ready..
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...
khusi_* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

Wow!! Dadisa imagining anandi's remarriage and she even has a smile  about it..how times have changed-🤔from opposing that girl's education  dadisa is now progressive enough to think of remarrying her beendni...
bhairav is right ,first get her divorced from jagya..signing divorce papers will free her of jagya's beendni tag and that will help anandi move on with her life..marriage shouldn't be forced on her.only  when she is ready..

@bold
few months before if anyone would have told me that ds will change this much ...i would have gone into this state🤣 (in a blink)... and would have told that stop day dreaming😆
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
lehermalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay! This track is going to be super-cool! 😃