Hitler Didi

WRITTEN UPDATE 16th APRIL 2012

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Indira-Rishi marriage is a torture nowadays i'm no more liking this piece in the track.
Yes the cv's proves us wrong it was never a dream but it was true.
harshal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...and really really disappointed with Mandy!!! Forget getting her the justice...Agar Inshi nahin hotey toh... yeh kanya toh ab tak NARAK pahunch chuki hoti...!!!(Suicide and all)🤔
Edited by harshal25 - 12 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Thanx for the updates... I'm tired of this... they have nothing new to show... everyday same old tirades... I thought there is still hope that family will be reformed one day but nothing is going to change... now I'm questioning myself what is left in this show to watch?
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Thank You🤗
need some changes in HD's script, i can't watch ghissi pitee story again and again!! need some good tracks in future😊 in short want INShi marriage!
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anju for a nice update.

It was a nice episode with sweet and cute Inshi scenes, but the precap made it less enjoyable.The Inshi marriage track is becoming pretty frustrating. Maybe Indira not getting married until Mandira gets married and therefore postponing her marriage with Rish is the personal sacrifice Ila Bedi mentioned. Whatever it is, the thought of Rishi marrying Mandira is really disgusting. I don't think they planned anything like that. Hopefully we get to see Vidith's support for this sister infront of his family. I hope they are planning to show this than some sacrifice thing.

thanks for the update.Really nice update
kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs anju. as always very nicely written update 
😊
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just when i thought Mandira is a changed person.. no one supported her but InShi and she should return the favor by supporting them as well but no she is so self centered and its all about her.. Gosh such annoying and selfish family..
NivRen_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
I really hoped Mandira would change and there would be another person on Indiras side (except Ishaan and Vidith) but no seems shes stuck with ungrateful, self-centered selfish people.