Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update- 16/4/2012

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
   JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 110

16/04/2012-Monday

Sati questions Shiva that why is he tolerating so much of humiliation and till when n what was the need to ?

Shiva answers that its been so many ages that they both lived separate wondering ..and now that they have become one its sole reason is her father..its cause of his sever penance that she has taken birth and for him or how many more ages would they both had to live without each other (OMG Mahadev u have infinite patience )
He then goes near Sati and explains her "that praise or insult doesn't matter and we wont bind our marriage to such ignorant biases ,only thing that matters the most is the objective of this alliance.The main responsibility of AdiShakti and Shiv."
Sati asks him what is that responsibility and what was the objective of their reunion ?
She putting her hand on Mahadev's shoulder asking him that "First it was Rishi Markanday then Maharishi Narad and now he ..they are where referring her as the form of 'Devi AdiShakti'
If that's the truth then why was she clueless about anything..why doesn't she remember anything?"

"Mahadev?" she utters to shiva who was lost in some painful memory..asks him when will she be reminded of those memories..
Shiva brushes the topic by saying that there is no secret here..and when its time she would realize her duties and that day you would behave likewise!(May be using her powers n all)Shiva for the firs time has a troubled face ..replacing his serene smile which he carried through out the swyamvar! HIs face was as if it was 
signifying  something is gonna get very bad.

Daksha's room

Dasha is now frustrated.."After any wedding Vidayee (bidding a bride) is essential."
Vijaya adds that it doesn't sound good  from a man who has himself announced the rules of Ghar Jamata (Son-In-Law)
"Your stupid,you dont really now Shiv he would never go by this PROPOSITION!" Daksh cries

"Why cant that happen?
Do your other Sons-in-law lack self respect or do they lack stature ..if they have agreed to stay as your Ghar Jamata why cant Shiv do the same?" Vijaya argues!
"And where as the family bonds are concerned..people get weak
you have to apologies to shiv "Vijaya with her evil intentions.
Daksha's face is like any moment he would beat up someone hearing such thing from his daughter.

"Apology?? apologizing to Shiv means accepting my own defeat and that is IMPOSSIBLE!" Daksha utters in a fit of anger.

"You have taught us that its ok to lose a small battle to win a Big one.To separate Shiva and Sati they have to be before our eyes-Since we cannot go to Kailash then what option are we left with?
The best option is that you will have to plea n conjure him and that is when our plan would succeed.Shiva HAS to apologies to you"Vijaya replies

Deep in Jungle

Tarkasur reaches the place where Shukracharya is doing his penance and his whole body was covered in ant hill..

"Gurudev?"
Tarkasur calls for Shukracharya

"Its become the matter of my life and you are engrossed in penance ,dont you care for your disciple?-wake up Gurudev " Tarakasur bashes

The ant hill gradually breaks down and an old man is seen...HayeennπŸ˜• the last time we checked Shukracharya was like some rockstar cool with his gadgets (i mean weapons)   and now we see a very old Shukracharya with Long White hair..White Big Beard and Black Eye brows😲 and not to forget the maskara/kajal looked fresh on his eyes ugmnhhmm...πŸ˜†
Makers have read our discussions and i guess have given a serious make over to Shukracharya!!

Shukracharya opens his eyes and questions tarkasur why was he there disturbing him in his penance

"Shiv and Sati are married and if i delay this more they may have a child and my death is confirmed ..before that happens I'll kill Sati" a feared tarakasur

"Stupid! In the presence of Shiv no one can even touch Sati..After knowin all this if you still try to hurt Sati Shiva would become Mad on them  Never do that " Shukracharya explains

"Ohh now i get it ,you are doing all this so that Shiva never gets upset on them staking my life?" Tarakasur reasons.

"No,by this penance i'd impress Shiv and get Sanjivani Vidya as a boon..Just once we get this boon then there wont be any worry about your death" Shukracharya explains

"What kind of Guru are you..you can scarifies your own disciple for your own gains?" a troubled Tarkasur says.

"Stupid,Once we get the Sanjvni vidya then even if you are dead we will make you alive and besides you dont have any other go apart from Sanjivani Vidya,now let me do the tap and leave and dont ever meddle in my penance" Shukrachary explains again.

"Never...do continue"saying this tarkasur leaves

At the Udyaan..

Rishi Dahatich speaks to Shiv "Mahadev Sati has a deep bond with my Ashram -I wish to see you both there and accept my hospitality "

Shiva replies "I'm not alone now,Sati is my wife and being my wife she has got every right to speak out in my decisions on behalf of me-and all this society norms are known less to me "

"I give all the rights to Sati for taking decisions which are connected to me, Henceforth- Sati from now on you are my guide"Shiva Announces

"Dear lord,since my birth all my decisions has been taken by my parents and i have even respected there decisions ,but now after the marriage all those rights are yours-And all my decisions are yours  "Sati replies

now comes our Trilok dashi Shiv

"No Sati you will have to take most crucial decisions in the future and fro me  you will have to accept those decision "Shiva says this in a seriously warning  tone
Sati again reasons abt the decisions to be made on his behalf but Shiv cuts her and says that she has to practice all this from this day- starting with saying your decision to Rishi Dhatichi

"You have always given me the love of a daughter and to take the blessings for our father like one we will surely come "Sati utters with politeness

Rishi dhatichi offers his gratitude to Shiv and Sati for accepting invitation to come to his house.

"Mahadev ..being a Father-in-Law there are a few rights -we are known for our differences in our principles ,opinions and believes in the whole universe..but it was not  differences in heart..i did what a PJ 's duties has o be "Daksha says (Oh Really!!)πŸ˜•

Daksha in front of everyone apologizes to Mahadev..all are like 😲😲😲 what what what..Kya kya kyaaa???πŸ˜†

Sati is happy taht at last PJD got his sense back!

Daksha shows his fake repentance saying that he never meant to insult him n all
Shiva replies that he never felt insulted (aww Gem of a soul)
what was the apology for?

Daksh ugh this man is taunting now!!
he says that its very clear that Shiva didnt forgive him still!

to which Shiva answers If its so important for him then here i o.."I forgive U"
Daksha wearing a fake smile and utters that "thank you,but forgiveness is'nt sufficient for me,i have a request -if you accept it i'd feel that you have wholeheartedly forgiven me"

"Feel free PJ" SHiva says

OMGG Emtional Blckmailing main Oscar milna chahiyee PJD ko..limit ko bhe sharam ajayee iske limitlessness  say!!

"Sati is my dearest daughter,she has grown with lots of love-But i want her to be near me when i die..the fear of keeping on waiting for Sati  in the last days has been troubling me. Its my request not to take away Sati from me-be my Ghar Jamata and accept the request " Daksh tells'
Everyone is shocked..yet they must have got used to to Daksha's tricks.

"that is so not possible"Nandi shouts

"Why cant it be possible -PJ D's 59 Sons-in-law too are Ghar Jamaata and Mahadev would be the new addition to it!πŸ˜†"Vijaya intervenes

"I dont have any problem PJ..but in this decision you need Sati's consent and if she wants me to be one of Dakhs's Showpiece cum Chaplus aka GhatJamataa " Shiva says (WOW smart Shiv has already kept weapon ready...by warning and giving Sati the right to take decisions on his behalf..so this way agar due to his Bholagiri even if he nods to a certain pact..Sati would be asked for her consent)

PRECAP:

All are by river side for some ritual!

Prasuti asks Shiv n Sati to see their images in the river water which signfies how well will be their married life..they both look into it for quite a while only distracted by Prasuti's words saying that "OMG its not a good sign!"

Thanks for taking your time out and reading

Tc have a nice time

Regards

Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks sweets...
daksh is shameless...
but I do love SP for such a portray off emotions...
wonder what Sati will do...her character can go either way...
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanku so much for the WU...😊😊

mahadev sati convo was so beautiful...but at the same tym very heart wrenching...😭😭mahadev clearly forsees the tragic fate dat lies ahead of SATI ji...but the worst part is...he simply can't do anythin bout it...😭even being GOD can be the most difficult task at tyms...πŸ˜”must say MOHIT just nailed the scene wid his sudden change of expressions...πŸ‘πŸ‘

i guess its tym Vijaya shud get a new attire...kabse wohi laal neela ajeeb dress pehne huyi hai...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

n dakshu...well...*no comments* on that goat headed idiot!!!!!😑

must say our MAHADEV is very ishmart to leave the gharjamata waala decision on SATI ji...😎it wud be interesting to see wat decision she takes tho...😊

n precap...made me even more..πŸ˜”πŸ˜­ arre kabhi toh kucch shubh sanket de diya karo CVs...πŸ˜’

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, Sia, lovely update πŸ‘  Thanks πŸ˜Š
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sia for such a lovely update. Day by day all the epi are seems to be an epic one.
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Sia for perfect update!  So many changes of emotion in this epi - you are right it is really first time we see the deep sadness in Mahadev's expressions.  And too whole time I kept thinking ki where are Prajapati's jamatas anyway?  All we see are Chandrama and rishi jamatas but we are short about 56 more!  This haveli must be like Harry Potter tent - once you are inside it opens up to rooms and rooms and each one with different jamata!

And vaise, where is this Vijaya coming from and where is her husband?  (Probably left her after she robbed jewelry dukan)

I am really wondering what will Sati say tomorrow?  Shivji was very smart to give her the final word hai na?

Thanks again - love your WU!
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for written update...i missed the epi little bit ur update is ok to fulfill it .MAhadev giving all Ahdigar to sati for taking decision ...Even now a days after 10 to 15 all house decisions are taken by it ladies  ,so our mahadev is the forefather i think soπŸ˜†...cute but what sati is going to say ...i swear she first refuse it she know well about her father ...but when that spoiled brat influenced with honey pasted convo ...sati may sake...oh Mahadev plz
help karu...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update Sia😊 Theepi was good. With Shivji indicating when the time comes she will realise her true self, then she will act according her responsibality. With vulcano errupting image in his mind & changed expression for that moment was well portarayed.

The hillarious part was Shukracharya's white hairs  & black eyebrows. Another one was Vijaya's mention of 59 Jamatas being Daksh's ghar jamata. Did she forget Rohini & Revati have a commen husband ?(at least in the show, othewise Chandra was marriedto Daksh's 27 daughters) Who is Vijaya's husband? Have never seen that poor manπŸ˜ƒ before.
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sia for this lovely update.😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SIA its jut awesome..πŸ€—held at work but you know how much I love you & admire you awesoem updates..Couldnt resist so made a post..I saw you there Thank you so much..you dont have to write any reply I know you always love me & agree with each & every owrd just like I do with your brilliant updates..I am nothing infront of all of you..I only drool on mahadev sati you write every detail so perfectly..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘