WU:16/4 - Mona slaps Pradeep;Truth revealed to all

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THANK YOU.

Edited by ashdeokant - 11 years ago
done with the update!!

such a heart touching performance by Mona 👏 finally i loved to see her slapping Pradeep.

Stupid guy went to Anushka ans said all that. she happy with happened and saying that now Mona will find a way for herself 😡

Originally posted by swethasyam08

done with the update!!

such a heart touching performance by Mona 👏 finally i loved to see her slapping Pradeep.

Stupid guy went to Anushka ans said all that. she happy with happened and saying that now Mona will find a way for herself 😡

Agree with you Swethaa.. awesome acting by Mona...had tears in my eyes... but i loved her slapping the slime ball... bas 3-4 aur chaate maar deti... i am keeping my fingers crossed that cvs dontmess up her role by making her take pradeep back in her life..

as for anushka.. well woh tou khush hi hogi... no other expectations from her...😡

but i am a bit confused with Pradeep.. he seemed like he wanted to be his family as well as with anushka..😕 i hope anushka keeps her claws on him. and leave Mona alone...

and hey.. thanks for the update.. :)
It is strange that after all the hungama where Mona slaps Pradeep in front of all, he could slip away and go to the hospital to meet Anushka,

How did anyone at home even allow him to go without answering their questions..??

Also, Pradeep looks like a fool to be sitting in the hospital , when he has the complete knowledge that the entire incident can lead to a severe mental shock and breakdown for his  wife.

Also his children are with their Mom sad and shocked by the events.

Which Dad can leave his children in this state and hop over to the hospital to be at the bedside of his new found Anushka ??

Can he even be trusted with a normal brain ??  😕

And now, his dad calls him home in a polite voice.  😒

I'd say, the softer they get with Pradeep from now on, the worst he is going to behave with Mona, as it will  give him the courage to do whatever he likes. 😡
Yeah Rupali i agree with u. she must have slapped few more to him.

but i felt like doing this to both Anushka n Pradeep. 😡😡😡

Originally posted by swethasyam08

Yeah Rupali i agree with u. she must have slapped few more to him.

but i felt like doing this to both Anushka n Pradeep. 😡😡😡

anushka toh came  late Swetha...more dandaas to pradeep coz he very well was aware of his slipping and continued to do so to pamper himself and his male ego...😡

anushka ko bhi dande padne chahiye.. but not more than pradeep..she does not even know what it is to have a loving family..
thank god the much awaited truth is out.. Mona reaction was justified as right now she is in state of utter shock.. i mean after giving away 12 hours  of your life for someone; one day you realise that you dont even know the person and were living a lie is heartbreaking and it breaks a person mentally and psychologocally and Mona is no exception..
i do think that she loves him too much to work this relationship out specially for the sake of family and children (isnt that what indian wives do.. pretend that everything is fine).. Since its a hatke serial i want mona to kick his sorry @ss and move on to become a stronger woman and show him that she isnt only a house wife and can fulfill all other roles as well.. This will be biggest slap on pardeep's face who will get over anushka and her drama's as well.. and also i think anushka will get tired of the boy toy as well as right now she is doing this as a passion as something she cant have.. the forbidden fruit but once she has him, it wont e attractive anymore... But who knows

thank you so much for the update swetha 

now atleast can expect a good storyline 

loved the slap scene 2-4 aur maarne chahiye thein 😆

thnx once again for the update