Thendral

Thendral Monday Update: 15/04/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks TTFan for the Superb update😛

What an evil woman this bhuvana is😡😡😡...Venkatraju steal the show with sense of humour today...Though he does bad business ...As  a human he saved thulasi...

Tamil must been there then bhuvana story thats it😆...The way tamil rushed to hospital feels like such a caring husband and especially his dialogue "Is it paining kuttima" I could see his voice was breaking and was crying actually...It was so pain to viewers...Tamil will do anything for thulasi...This is the best example for it...

GW and SQ OMG😡😡😡..Dunno what to tell...Tamil going to have so many hatred only...Let these idiots pay the results...

Shubba i accept your point regaring TA acts today😆😆😆

But seeing wife in that situation i feel he dunno what to talk...

If tamil is put behind bars...I bet real 7.5 for GW and SQ started in terms of thulasi and TPS
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks baghi dear for the wonderful update...😃...lol..beautiful comments too...😃

I should really say VR was the real star of the day...👏...centimental wise, comedy wise(even in that serious scene he was funny and maintaining his character when he said enquire how many husbands...rofl) and finally irritating and bashing Bhu was the best part...⭐️...he was just awesome and was so true in feeling towards T's pain and cry and managed to inform TA that he would get the goons as his son had seen...Just too good...👏

It was just opposite when it came to TA and his reactions...👎🏼...Bike la vantha speed...talks la suthama ila...😒...wife crying in pain - husbd asking - paining a nu asking......uff...timing? timing?...Arggg
atha vida...next minute - dont worry will be okie nu sonna parava ila...saying - i will do all work am...sollara timing a athu...Screenplay and dialogues totally failed...😕👎🏼...They made TA really over react for C and Lav case but not for T...And of all making TA say "T cant bear small pain"was seriously funny to the core ...it was like etho pechuku sonna mathiri😒...Arggg...they are making comedy out of the lead roles in particular TA, seriously...😒...VR reaction la half kooda ila...😒...rushing rushing...

The last scene added up more frustration...seriously who is the heroine...Lav???...GW talks were like ennamo LAv is ulaga maha pavam, all torturing and crying vera...🤢...and of all sympathy talks vera...😡...
Oru job ponathuku 5 plus min oppari...aana hand e poirukum nu irukarapo reactio  is 1 plus min? ...And so Viswai's guess seems to be right...Bhu is gg to pick what GW said about sons i guess...but only against TA...hmm...lets see...😕 Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Bhago for the wonderful and lovely Update!👏🤗

Yay, Thuls got treatment..Loved VR👏🤗 He is such a paasama man..Wow🤗
GW and Lav no comments😡😡

Today episode oda best reaction was that of TA🤢 Kodumai He reacted better for Lav than Thulsss..Hmm keep going

Looking forward for MM scene😍 Hope appo the reactions are better, plss😃
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dearest Bhaghi!!😃🤗

VR was just too good⭐️

Buwana wasted 6min of her lifetime just by saying she wont admit T😡...Grr enjoying someone suffering in pain...this lady will sure go to hell😡...she is chairman of hospital aam with out knowing basic ethics about treating patients.

GW & Lav - two complete shameless creatures😡🤬...seriously i cannot get how come these 2 never think about their mistakes even 1%?...talking as they are the 2 innocent people in this earth😕...Lav is saying they earned many enemies around them aam in the name of relatives😡...all good people are enemies for these 2...grr😡...
..madam GW said that they need someone like B on their side to control poor GP...i am sure that these 2 will go fall on T's feel if they get to know who B is..🤢

B oda real 7.5 started right after GW stepped into her house🤢...enna oru sympathy seeking act by both mommy and daughter...both sons did drogam to them aam. hmmm😕.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗 Your comments showed you really enjoyed the episode... Good episode.

Habba... finally Lax made one decision against Bhuv to treat Thulz immediately👏. I think this might be his first and last decision he made against Bhuv...Rofl🤣. Bhuv is going to give right left to Lax for talking to TPS🤢. Hopefully Lax gives her back..but highly doubt it😒. VR was awesome today👏. Bhuv really deserved this from VR. Hopefully VR will soon find the rowdy's and show that Bhuv was behind all these😃.

Lav has to blame Thulz for each and every bad things that happens to her ... Enna jenmamo😡🤢..Grrr. GW wants to come and talk to Bhuv to create sympathy aam as she already holds a Ph.D in it.🤬.

Good the fracture was a small one😉. Hopefully Thulz recovers soon.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks bhagi for the update...
Enjoyed VR's scene thoroughly at the hospital..right from describing who brought this condition to asking her how many husbands she has😆...VR was so enjoyable...Hope TT gets the hint from Bhu's question abt who is behind the incident...good that VR family involved in this...wud be easy to tackle the goons! 

BHu and GW meeting...as of now diff from gw and padma meetings...gw seems to be in awe of bhu and wants the support of big-timers...oru so-called big-timer support kidachu your daughter is back with you...dont know where bhu is going to lead them...😉

bhu operating with gw and lav...it wud be good for gw and bhu to chk each other's past records...
so tmrw bhu complaing to police and of course our tuesday may bring anand in too..😆.

waiting for tmrw...

viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update TTFan :). Good episode and the week has started with a bang. Interesting .

VR twisting Bhu's hands was awesome :). He proved again he is T's guardian angel. Glad that he saved T from the gundas. He has the means to tackle such issues. Can't wait for him to find who arranged this and the after effects. Dr. Lax how much ever he tries to prove he is a gentleman still have no respect for him. Bhu walks out of hospital saying she will not return. Then will Lav get her job back or Bhu's determination is just written on running water. Wish she sticks to her words and not return to hospital.

I was expecting more from TA. There was something missing in his reaction on T being attacked.

Seeing Lav and GW together is worse. GW, Lav and Bhu together... Grrr. All 3 are plotting against own blood. At least at this point Bhu doesn't know T is her own blood. The other 2 disgusting. Of course this doesn't make Bhu any better. Its funny that GW talks so mean to MM  but talking with so much mariyadhai and panivu to Bhu. Just can't wait for GW to know Bhu is T's mom... And wonder what will be Bhu's reaction knowing GW calls T as odukali's daughter :). 

Looking forward for more interesting episodes...Kudos to CT
viswai123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-vjayam

Thanks bhagi for the update...

Enjoyed VR's scene thoroughly at the hospital..right from describing who brought this condition to asking her how many husbands she has😆...VR was so enjoyable...

I enjoyed that too. It was hilarious. The way he said vidur vidura theriyama vanthuduchu... if only he knows its a valid Q  :)
viswai123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-anituram

What an evil woman this bhuvana is😡😡😡...Venkatraju steal the show with sense of humour today...Though he does bad business ...As  a human he saved thulasi...

Seriously, VR is actually in wrong business but CTs presented his character in such a way that they made us to like him a lot. But Dr Lax is in a noble profession but we hate him to the core how much ever he helps others... 😕