Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

WU-16'3'12||Chopras Ready for Family trip||

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandy118_RiDdHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey thanks sahasra for so nice WU episode dekha nahi hain dying to watch yaar
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Doc ji...thnx a lot for this WU

I think this week...u would be doing a short WU ...as the episode wasnt dat good...except for some cute scenes
but u did the complete long WU...much appreciated
Edited by awesumsonia - 12 years ago
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey thanks dear,soon kunal is going to realise.
-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awesumsonia

Doc ji...thnx a lot for this WU

I think this week...u would be doing a short WU ...as the episode wasnt dat good...except for some cute scenes
but u did the complete long WU...much appreciated

Whatever may be the epi I always do detailed update Sonia,it has become a habit😆.I even did it for Richa filled epis also😆.There are some members who watch the show but doesn't understand hindi completely,they follow written update and understand the dialogues in the show.So for them I always make it a point to do update in detail.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TY S🤗 ...chalo after seeing the promo i will start watching the epi's ...and when r v meeting on chat shat 🤣
-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rdfan

TY S🤗 ...chalo after seeing the promo i will start watching the epi's ...and when r v meeting on chat shat 🤣

😆You didn't see the promo?Sammy hayee😍,this hotty is driving me crazy☺️

I was about to PM you now,😉😆
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sahasra for the WU. Just saw the promo as Annie has posted the link in one of the threads. Sammy was so😍 saying ILU😳. Kirti is the luckiest girl in the world to hear these 3 magical words from him😛. 

Today's episode was nice in terms of Sinal scenes. Loved how Kunal drank the tea even after finding out that it was Siddhi's Jootha tea. Liked how Sidhi stalled Seema to say final good bye to Kunal before leaving, but was a bit disappointed at Kunal's reply about band baja. She was asking him to part ways on a happy note, but he again joked about it and brought up band baja thing. 

Waise Sammy has been looking so refreshing in pink shirt as If he has taken lot of rest and is all rejuvenated.  
-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Rani

Sammy was so😍 saying ILU😳.I still can't get over it Rani,that scene got imprinted in my mind😳. Kirti is the luckiest girl in the world to hear these 3 magical words from him😛.Any doubts?😉😆

Today's episode was nice in terms of Sinal scenes. Loved how Kunal drank the tea even after finding out that it was Siddhi's Jootha tea.Again same thinking😉😆-I also felt the same,he drank it even after knowing it.Liked how Sidhi stalled Seema to say final good bye to Kunal before leaving, but was a bit disappointed at Kunal's reply about band baja. She was asking him to part ways on a happy note, but he again joked about it and brought up band baja thing.The way Siddhi is looking at the door waiting to see him,I guess there'll be such scene from Kunal's side too.

Waise Sammy has been looking so refreshing in pink shirt as If he has taken lot of rest and is all rejuvenated.He looks so handsome in that pink shirt and as you said very refreshing too.He's in same shirt in promo also,they must have shot for promo today itself.

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah, me too can't get Sammy saying ILU voice and sight out of my mind😳. Kirti😡😆 Why does she have to be on the other side😉. I also feel that tomorrow, we will see Kunal peaking out of his window or be standing at the door looking at Siddhi. 

Waise, he always looks handsome, but since last 2 episodes, he has been looking extra fresh and well rested hence extra handsome and cute☺️