Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys me back with the wu another boring epi beside naksh and duggu scene which was cute evil mama, mami plan continue seriously feel like hitting them 😡

Mohini says to naksh that they need to talk something important with them naksh says yes mohini says that everyone had somone of there age beside duggu so we were thinking of adopting a child, naksh get really happy and says have you discussed this with anyone mohit says no you are first to know it might be hard for the elders to come terms with this discussion, natik says that bm and dj will be very happy they want your hapiness mami has come to get something and heard the whole convo, downstairs everyone bids bye to the meshwari's and natik gives gifts to the kids anshu gets happy seeing the gifts, rj looks lost g3 asks what happened she says that actually ma wasnt feeling well i was thinking about that they all bid bye, rukmani says that where are mohini we should leave too naksh says there coming there with duggu, mohini says to dj that i am very thankfull you took responsibility of koyals wedding, dj says we will try our best, rukmani says my koyal is very lucky her weddings taking place in your house, i know its very less time for preprations to be done but i am sure you lot know lot of people and it can be done in a jiffy, mohini come, mohits holding duggu he gives it to akshi and mama, mami exchange a look with bm, mohini and rukmani leave dadaji and rb says they have office work to do, bm and the trio leave natik asks g3 that i thought dj was against conducting koyals marriage g3 says that rukmani put the proposal in front of him in a way he coudnt refuse natik says that i know it must be hard for him to go against his rules, @meshwari;s varsha asks dadi to conduct a doctor she says no what magic gopi has in her hands doctor dosnt she tells gopi that lets sit in the sun, rj is lost in her thoughts and dosnt notice ananya putting the toy in her food varsha asks if she is ok she says i am fine you feed ananya i have some work 

@naksh room: natik comes and sits down and see's the gift he says whats in here akshara comes with duggu sitting on his lap and he says papa your bday begins with present and ends with present, akshara talks in duggu baby language and says guess natik makes wrong guess akshara says moving duggu's hand papa you will never guess what mummy has packed in here, natik opens the gift its duggu's footprints natik puts his hand over it and says my duggu's footprints and smiles (nice scene duggu was looking so cute exp his smile) g3, bm, rb are making preps for koyals marriage when mama, mami comes and says they want to talk to bm for a min and take her away g3 says that i dont like mama, mami attitude since they came the been noisy and today in front of meshwari's they were asking gifts sweets prices rb says yes but thats a habbit and it cant be changed g3 says even talking bm away and talking to her scretly rb says that its between bro and sis you leave that and concetrate on koyals's marriage if it was our house marriage we could hide if anything goes wrong not on this one, there naksh are having convo about duggu and hw happy they r with mohini decission, over hear mama mami tell bm that mohini are thinking of adopting, over there akshi says that when i had my mc u all were there with me still i felt lonley and my duggu has filfulled this mama, mami says to bm that whts the point of adopting it wont be your own blood and what if rukmani dosnt accept the child more probs for nandani so talk to akshara about giving them duggu ends there.

now someone needs to sort these 3 pagals out asap and i hope its g3 😡 another wedding 🤢🤢 lets see wht more drama is in store for us

dont forget to press like button to say thank you 😃
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update aakhri pasta
🤗
_Amina_ thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update aakhri pasta...🤗
krazijaanu thumbnail
Thanks fr saying thth i think MAMA and maami r obnoxious i hope they dont put tht idea in rukmanis head!
1cuties thumbnail
thanks for the update mariam ðŸ˜ƒ
kumarandils thumbnail
Thanks for the written update
50ShadesOfMe thumbnail
Thnx for the update Mariam..😃 
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved naksh scene, they are so cute
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it was an okay epi. Naksh scenes were awesome. 
mozhie_dilsay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update