Intro scene of DC - Result - Congrats Saveeta

Posted: 11 years ago
Friends,

We have seen the promos and read all the news till now which has given us a high level view of the story line... So please predict what could be the entry scene for the great DC, producer of ASA...

Share your views and we can do a good prediction and discussion and have fun

Edited on 22nd Apr 2012:

Dear Friends,

A Great opportunity... Please add as many ideas you have...for our Lord Lucifer... DC ... Dev Chopra's Entry... You  have time till 10:00 PM IST tomorrow...

The best one which comes close to the actual one will be getting a nice Siggie as Gift... The Siggie will be made from the Entry Scene of DC...

Edited on 24th Apr 2012:

After reading all the entries,  and taking suggestion from Shanti, we have come to the decisson that Saveeta is the winner...

Here you go Savee... A special Siggie which you can use ...

Credit: Zee...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 11 years ago
Apu's entry scene is always dhamakedaar,
I want to see him either in his office or at a restaurant and sitting with his yellow rimmed glasses and has an article from the paper saying jab Aasman ki kwaish hai tho hum Aasman se aagey ki kyun na sochey

And he is seeing a blurry image of dancing girl/ person and cheering going on

Or the scenario could be he has seen someone rise to fame but dropped like an egg and crushed as reading an article and as a producer sees that fame can make or brake a persons idealistic approach to a rise in the future

He is the one who will put the puzzle pieces together as to what he wants in Aasman se aage so my take will he is sketching out a concept which will be his eyes to the viewer

Ok I am in Dc land and road block has been created πŸ˜‰

I visualize Dev Chopra coming out of the Car and entering his office and the camera showing his walk and his face and office staffs greeting Dev and he entering his office stylishly and sits on his sear.😍

I am posting one of the very best intro of my fav Rajini Sir. I 'll love to watch Dev Chopra intro like this,😍 just the beginning part.😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dnl0CjfdpQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Apu intro as Dev will be worth watching  ..As anmol he did his intro in a dance sequence..

Dev is totally different from anmol so his entry i can imagine like this as per his attitude and charm..

Media gathering outside his office..Everyone waiting for one person.the producer..the man of this TV industry..D.C...here comes his car and in no time all the press people around him..they started to pester him with questions about his new reality show..the camera zooming on one hand up and all quiet..complete silence all watching him climbing  the steps ..he turned around with a smirk  .his face is shown ...
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
aww sweet topic..i feel there should be a big screen  in theater  and some dancing images playing on it,then it should be shown that a lone guy is sitting in the many rowed room...it should show that he is in dark his back to camera and then suddenly he turns and winks and says yeh chamakti duniya hai aayiye is ke andhere mein roshni ki talaash kareinπŸ˜†
I think since most of Apu's entries in his shows have coincided with his female leads so this one too will be on the same lines, when Meenaxi is
  dancing with her broom in the mall , footsteps are heard which she does not hear as music is loud, one guy with his back shown to us watches her dancing, then slowly step by step the face is revealed of DC  and tada episode 1 ends.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rekha03 - 11 years ago
loved the idea of Rajni ji's style of entry. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by saveeta24

Apu intro as Dev will be worth watching  ..As anmol he did his intro in a dance sequence..

Dev is totally different from anmol so his entry i can imagine like this as per his attitude and charm..

Media gathering outside his office..Everyone waiting for one person.the producer..the man of this TV industry..D.C...here comes his car and in no time all the press people around him..they started to pester him with questions about his new reality show..the camera zooming on one hand up and all quiet..complete silence all watching him climbing  the steps ..he turned around with a smirk  .his face is shown ...

Savee ,loved your entry scene the most πŸ‘
Dear Friends,

A Great opportunity... Please add as many ideas you have...for our Lord Lucifer... DC ... Dev Chopra's Entry... You have time till 10:00 PM IST tomorrow...

The best one which comes close to the actual one will be getting a nice Siggie as Gift... The Siggie will be made from the Entry Scene of DC...
ok here goes my prediction...

It will be a normal routine day for Meenakshi and her troubles she have and her thoughts abt one chance and all... 😳

here sanam and mahua and staff talking abt DC and the upcoming competition and the judgement thing, his attitude and all - and boom DC enters with his powerful dialogues and giving them tit for tat words. πŸ˜ƒ