Chat Clubs

$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(InvitesOnly)54thRK

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

To  51th RK CC

Welcome to RK    Chat club our Dream land πŸ˜† new home to stay and new discussion  to share we are the craziest fans of rk who always in rajeev dream landRajeevains dream land.50thth  RK CC...with hope of many more coming up in the near future...therefore this column is dedicated to all the threads that will go by and all those that are coming up...so have fun...
Rajeevian, it's a new world, we can show , the world Shining, shimmering, splendid..
We can open our eyes but Rajeev has taken us wonder by wonder, over,
 sideways and under on a magic carpet ride into a whole new world, a new fantastic point of view.
No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming, a whole new world
a dazzling place we never knew but when we are way up here, It's crystal clear
that now we in this whole new world with you at the center, people of so many cultures and religions have come together, now we are in a whole new world with Rajeev
 unbelievable sights, indescribable feeling, soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
through an endless diamond sky, a whole new world, a hundred thousand thingsto see
you are like a shooting star, come so far you are new horizons to pursue, every moment red-letter, a whole new world that's where we'll be a thrilling chase a wondrous place
for Rajeev and us  Closing our eyes, we all felt the same, heart beating Did we understand Did we feel the same we thought we only dream and wondered if  this is the beginning of burning an eternal flame we believe it's meant to be, we watch Rajeev always, we feel we belong to this new world & RK,  we all felt the same we again wondered if we were only dreaming Or is this burning an eternal flame Saying his name sun shines through the rain A whole life so bright   Saying his name sun shines through the rain A whole life so wonderful Closing our eyes, Did we feel our heart beating Did we understand Did we feel the same and now we are sure, this is an eternal flame.
Rajeev khandelwal  do not need  any introduction..  
 His Name means lots..Rajeev khandelwal 

Rajeev khandelwal  - a name that made a difference ...difference to the television industry...difference on the silver screen..difference  to lives of people..

He is an actor,a director and most of all a great human being an inspiration for all who know him...
A    man who has  influenced  numerous  lives with  his good human act and down to earth loving character..ready to do anything  for his fan his fan he has become a very spl part  of their lives' being with them in their joys and sorrows he has not only won their hearts but also theirs lives.
Rajeev khandelwal is the man who can make million, billions of fans around  in whole world.

Rajeev:  The Most Handsome Man Alive in the  whole world.. Rajeev khandelwal Won has Millions  ,Billions of Hearts . He is a very Versatile  Actor.Rajeev  khandelwal is ultimate  superstar .  He win  millions of people  whole  world.

Its is also no doubt ur extremely good looks, sexiest man, right from ur eyes, that scorch us with its intensity, to  ur superbly shaped lips, which relaxes to give the world's most beautiful smile and blush or stiffens in anger, that slight bulging nerve near the corner of ur right eye, to the nose,that has a character  and mind of its own,it is slightly  broader on one side with a slightlybulbous tip,

Then we have ur physique,  not any six pack abs, but a perfect well tone body for this  extraordinary man.

Well that is what u like to call urself , but there is definitely  sexiest man. U are this beautiful specimen of the male
species.
Can not help but admire this magnificent creation of GOD

When darkness falls upon your heart and soul

I'll be the light that shines for you

When you forget how beautiful you are

I'll be there to remind you

When you can't find your way, I'll find my way to you

When troubles come around, I will come to you

I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on

Be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

I'll be there to carry you, I'll be there

I'll be the rock that will be strong for you,
The one that will hold on to you,

When you feel that rain fallin' down

When there's nobody else around,

I'll be
And when you're there with no one there to hold
'll be the arms that reach for you

And when you feel your faith is running low

I'll be there to believe in you

When all you find are lies I'll be the truth you need

When you need someone to run to, you can run to me

I'll be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

I'll be the rock that will be strong for you,

I'll be there
I'll be the sun, when your hearts filled with rain

I'll be the one, to chase the rain away 

Be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

'll be the rock that will be strong for you,

I'll be there
Cuteness Personified"

Being cute is being the best person you can be

Your cuteness uplifts and pleases other's heart

Your cuteness come from inside, then the outside

True cuteness is about making the most of your sweet freindly and innocent nature and projecting it wherever you go..

Your cuteness lies in your being genuine and greeting everyone with a smile

You are cute because you dont pretend to be someone else

You are cute because you laugh with others and spread joy

You are cute because you use your own mind to its full potential by discovering what you are good at and doing it really well
You are cute because you are shy but sweet and bubbly...

You touch my heart
In your own style
The simple things you've done
Brings joy to my aching heart
You make me laugh
you make me cry 
You wipe my tears away
And shower it with kisses
The glow of your eyes
Tells me that everything will be alright

As I gaze up into your eyes,
Two stars brown and bold.
I can't help but notice all the warmth you truly hold.
Through your eyes I see your soul,
Bare untouched and still whole.
You love me, Already I know.

Looking up into your eyes,
All my problems fade and fall away.
Looking up into your eyes,
makes me love you more and more each day.

It's and incredible invisible force,
connecting my eyes to yours.

Looking into your eyes,
I can see your every thought.
Telling me what every pain has brought.
Letting me know your letting the pain go,

There's no crying beneath the skies,
there's no hiding behind your eyes.
They tell your every feeling,
They scream them loud and clear,
they tell me you love me,
and you'll always hold me near.

Staring into your eyes should be a crime,
'cuz of the feeling it gives me inside.
So now as I say in this rhyme,
I'll love you rajeev till the end of time.

I love your eyes, those twinkling eyes,
They speak of a thousand things.

It glows and I drown in its intensity,

I look into your beautiful eyes

Do I see the truth or lies?

Are they real or in disguized?

Are they innocent or wise?

I am lost in your beautiful eyes
I would love to stay there forever.
I'll love you rajeev till the end of time
Rajeev' that's a name that is a part of our lives so much so that every time we think of ourselves we come to think of him..Life has changed so much from being a fan to now being a friend. What was randomly a glimpse of yet another telly star has come to grow as a beautiful relation that is ever growing. All of us at some or the other stage has been searching for meanings of love and little did we know that all that meaning of love would get embodied in just one name 'Rajeev'. Everything seems to revolve, begin and end on this one name'

humer rajeev  itna kubusoort hai  har ladyeke chai  be itya )

Rajeev khandelwal   has enter  in bollywood.
His debut Movie

AAMIR

"Kaun kehta hai insan apni kismet khud likhta hai "

"A call will decide a man's fate
 "

Presenting this kind of concept  for the first time in Indian film industry  here comes the debut of the most popular Actor  of Indian Television  Rajeev khandelwal.
AAMIR" this word has several meaning..it holds different meaning for different person ..for some  "Aamir" means being the winner, to win ..while for some "Aamir" means  to lead, being the leader...the day Rajeevians came to know about amir being the title of the Debut film of Rajeev,their outlook towards the word changed completely ..now for each one of us "Aamir " is dream of  Rajeev, yeh its his dream its ours dream..rajeev he has always been a risk  taker and this  time  the risk he has name taken has been nameed as  AAMIR..he believes in moving  on in life ' and had always  followed  this principle honestly ..choosing AAMIR he has taken a brave step  forward towards the film industry ..A film which has no heroine "no glamour..but  still it has Rajeev khanelwal ... the movie has Rajeev's confidence his  belief  and along with  his belief it has our belief as well..let us all hope that as Rajeev's every risk in his life has given him credit..even "Aamir" created the same Magic...

TV actors don't make it big in films? Says who !' Rajeev Khandelwal, after Shah Rukh Khan, is proving that transition from small to big screen is possible 

Just a few months ago it was "Look Sujal's here" or "See Captain Rajveer Shekhawat is around". But something's changed. He's Aamir for the world today, or actually Rajeev Khandelwal himself. His small screen character names are slowly fading into oblivion simply because the man has made a huge transition to the big screen with rave reviews about his performance in his debut film Aamir. 

Incidentally, after Shah Rukh Khan, he's the first male TV actor to make the transition successfully. Many others who tried failed, some even miserably. Rajeev says about this, "I'm glad the mindset that TV actors can't make it on the big screen will change now. Also the fact that a small film with no heroine can work! It's all about the right script and execution." 

So how much has life changed for him? "Life always remains the same. Things around you change. Today, there are a lot more expectations, a little more respect and a lot of love! The response I've got is overwhelming and I'm happy I've lived up to people's expectations." But he isn't celebrating his success and there's a reason behind that. "I'm not on cloud nine and that's because before my film released I'd decided that if it didn't do well, I wouldn't go into depression! So similarly, I'm not partying hard either." 

He has signed his second film Peter Gaya Kaam Se, a romantic film, opposite a newcomer, where he plays a loverboy. He surely must have been waiting for this considering he's always had a romantic onscreen image. "Actually, I wanted to do something different from what I've done in my first film. And, for how long can I keep myself away from romance?" he laughs. 

With competitors like Harman Baweja and Imran Khan who are well-packaged, where does he see himself fitting in, especially with song and dance? "I'm happy to have such good batchmates and there are so many of them... I think around 25 are making their debut this year. About me dancing on screen, well, it's going to be fun," he says excitedly.

Rajeev's always been the risktaker, whether it was when he quit the TV show Kahin Toh Hoga that made him a household name or later when he gave up television for films. "If you want to take a leap you have to take chances. One has to live life on the edge to make it exciting," is his mantra. His acting dream incidentally dates back to the time when he was in class three. And there's a dramatic twist to this, too! In class nine he got an opportunity to be part of a show for the local Doordarshan network in Jalandhar (his father, who was in the army was posted there). But that entailed going out of town and missing school and so his dad refused. "As I tore the script to bits, I decided I would become an actor one day. Here I am," he smiles.

Rajeev khandelwal personality
Rajeev:  The Most Handsome Man Alive in the  whole world.. Rajeev khandelwal Won has Millions  ,Billions of Hearts . He is a very Versatile  Actor...

Rajeev  khandelwal is  superstar in Indian television.  He win  whole television industry .

Then Rajeev stepped into the big screen..he always  was different ..he always chose to take risks in his life ..and the biggest risk rajeev took in his life was Aamir.. Aamir a movie which will not appeal to all kinds of audience ..But still rajeev took it up as a challenge..He strived hard  for it..and then he become the true Aamir in people's narzar..He emerged out as a true  winner after the movie..Rajeev ne  karke yeh saabit kar  diya kii yes may be it is  someone else who write s your destiny  lekin it is upto  you whether you take that path of life or follow  your conscience  &set a new trend...The word aamir means  leader our Rajeev with his  exceptional acting has shown the world that he is leader...He is surely   Rajeev Aamir Khandelwal...&the world of commercial cinema  bankable star...The man who knows to achieve success with his hard work & determination ...Woh kehthe hai  na  if you want something with all your heart you tend to achieve it ...Rajeev with  his hard work has proved it to all of us that nothing is impossible ...Impossibleitself  means  I ' am possible...

With the looks of a boy- next door, the industry would have thought otherwise of this critically acclaimed actor. When his Aamir released he walked into the hearts of millions with ease. His intense performance made every single person who watched the movie wonder, "what would I have done had I been in such a situation?'

To a lot of people he resembles yesteryears super star Rajesh Khanna and his style of romance is similar to that of his; also his anchoring is spoken as the best on par with the likes of Amitabh Bachchan and Sharukh Khan. He tread in areas which most of the actors think twice to even dream. He made "unconventional" synonymous to his name; yet barged into mainstream with a commercial bang. Very honest, very straight forward and very down to earth, all these adjectives describe, RAJEEV KHANDELWAL.

Rajeev , is one person who has personified each character to his best; be it a suave hunk in kya hadsa kya haqueqat, a super egotist Sujal in kahin tho hoga, a super cop in Time bomb and CID, Cool Dude bin Sun Ley Na, A Principled Officer in Left Right Left and super host in Sach ka samna & deal ya no deal.. not just these, a few more feathers on his cap, like some really good documentaries to now entry into films like Aamir; the journey has been incredible. It has been the best example of slow and steady wins the race.

I am :Rajeev khandelwal
I love  to call myself  an atheist .By  atheist,i don't mean i would stand up and start delivering speeches on the non-existence of God.  I am  the kind of person who doesn't like wasting time on visiting religious  places  or performing rituals . They don't help me in any way.

Even before the release  of my  movie,i neither prayed or visited  any place of worship.  I  hate superstitions. in  fact,if someone advises me to approach an astrologer or some tarot card reader,i get  furious. I find such people extremely foolish.

However, i am not against people who believe in God.In fact,if someone invites me to any religious place,i accompany him or her.I consider it a plain gesture that i can show people who love me.My family members  are very religious.My mother is totally  into puja path and so is my my father. I am saying not that ceremonies are bad.I believe person has the right to do what he or she wants, but you should remember that just going to temple , church or masjis is not going  to solve yours problems.

Nothing  works like hard work.I have seen a lot of people who trust God, their gurus andspirituality classes more than they trust themselves. That's where they fail.They should understand that if they keep faith in themselves, no power in this world could beat them. One can achieve whatever one wants to .
Life is full of ups and downs.And i feel,without downs, life can not  be beautiful.when  you struggle and overcome crisis,you  will have beautiful  memories to look back at.I love challenges, for they give me a new zing in life. They give me a reason to work harder than before.Not only today,but even as a child i always believe that my future was  very bright .
whenever  i feel depressed, i do  a lot of self-talk. I tell myself  that it  is human to fail and that there is always a way out. I think of ways to come out of any situation. I am also into a lot of sports playing squash, tennis  and swimming  from the greatest  stress busters in my life.
I love myself  and i believe it's very important to love oneself. I do not believe in the word "selfless" if you can not love yourself ,you can not love others.

Credit Layouts:Madhu[MadhuKashi]
thankxxx for madhu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illumination thumbnail

Previous  RK CC Link   

7.  $DreamRKCCRajeev(RKlicious)Land(invitesOnly7thRK

45.$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitesOnly)45thRK

This CC is especially dedicated to my friends  who loves RK and special  for my all friends  or bollywood   And  my friend who made a special place in our heart!

oliveya  wrote  poem thread in IF

MyThought Describe

Rajeev khandelwal 
Rajeev's Blog 

Yours Only - Rajeev

Official Rajeev Forum 

RajeevianzHub Forum

Sach ka  Samna website

Sach Ka Saamna

Main Joker Fan page

Main Joker - The Film

Soundtrack Fanpage 

Soundtrack

Anurag Kashyap's Shaitan- 

Rajeev Khandelwal Soundtrack pg8 13/4 

1. Twitter / RajeevianzHub Forum: First look of PETER GAYA K ...

First look of PETER GAYA KAAM SE - https://***urlremoved***/2wv2766.
    twitter.com/RKzHub/status/22454775798 
  2. Twitter / RajeevianzHub Forum: Sunleyna Episode-1 updated ...

Sunleyna Episode-1 updated! https://***urlremoved***/323nruk.
    twitter.com/RKzHub/status/17074175017 - 

Show more results from twitter.com
  3. rajeevianzhub Photobucket album. ... lekha_washington.jpg image by ...
    s581.photobucket.com/albums/ss258/rajeevianzhub/?mediafilter... - Cached

Show more results from photobucket.com

Rajeev khandelwal popularity sky high

look at this 
RK community in orkut 
his fan club

? Rajeev Khandelwal ??

Category: Arts & Entertainment (20,912) Location: India

Rajeev Khandelwal

Category: Arts & Entertainment (7,806) Location: India

Rajeev Khandelwal FANZ!!!!!!!!

Category: Individuals (7,481)

V Luv Rajeev(ex-sujal)

Category: Arts & Entertainment (7,225)
RAJEEV KHANDELWAL - rocks

Category: Arts & Entertainment (3,491)

Rajeev Khandelwal's Fan Club

Category: Arts & Entertainment (3,088)

Talent   ,creative conner 
Rajeev FF  

Rajeev FF

Why I Love You So...(Rajeev FF)

love u Proffessor! new rajeev ff
--by akkiii 

Lamhein..With Rajeev(Shot fics)

"Zindagi ' Ek Safar"
--by bhoomikauttam

Droplets (Rajeev FF)
I love u too much to lose u--part I
I love u too much to lose u --part II
Sum-I' Shots(on Rajeev)
Not Really Interested?? (on Rajeev)
--by sumaiya

~Tere pyar ke nashe me~<Rajeev ff>

Its complicated!! (FF on Rajeev)

SujalKashish

Hamari Adhuri Kahani
--by pearlsraj

Sea of Love
Tears of Love.
Aks...
Serendipity...
Journey of Love
Saajhi...
Mehr...
Love Actually..
Aashna...
Seyahat...
Arwaah..
Saahir...
Aarzii..
Jaazib...
Aziyat..

--by goodkashish

~*KAHANI PYAAR KII PART 1*~
~*KAHANI PYAAR KII # 2*~ 
--by Rajeev_gr8

kuchh is tarah mile hum
--by liquidfantasy

do naam ek jaan 
Pyaar keh rang!.
Dil hai k manta nahi.
agar tum kaho...
KTH duiiitiii
--by rajeev1

***Bad Couple*** (sk ff) 
FOUL IN LOVE-
HAMARI ADHURI KAHAANI
VAMPIRE & ANGEL
~~~Feeling~~~
KISMAT SE HUM MILE
***ROAD TO LOVE*** 
!!!Winds of Desire !!! 
PYAAR KI RAHEIN#1
PYAAR KI RAHEIN-sk fanfic [part 2] 
PKR-sk fanfic [part 3]
--by Belanila

LikeICare!Sujal"N"Kashish
--by bolly_crazy

DIL KYA KARE
--by Adildgr8

Mera Naam Hai Mohabbat
--by kiran

khwaish 
"Chori-Chori" 

Ek He Khwahish...SK..
Aazma'aish:- SK, 

EHSAAS( A feeling of love)

Lamhe- Pyaar ke 

RajveerNaina

~*~*~FATINY~*~*~
~Perfect Imperfections~
pyaar toh hona he tha 

hai hai rama yeh kya ho gaya 
nafrat #4 
nafrat#3 
nafrat#2 
nafrat#1
Pyaar, zindegi aur duniya 
bandhan 
IZHAAR-ek haseen shuruat

ALL FOR YOUR SMILE-RN#1
ALL FOR YOUR SMILE-2
KHAMOSHI.[ the silence of life]

Dhoka - A story#1
Dhoka 2  

I Hate You For Loving Me
Sajan (Raj-Naina) 

Lost -#1
Lost#2- 
Ek Ajnabi
Kahani hamare Romeo aur Juliet ki
--by arwa

Tere Naina#1
*PAL*...RN shots 
--by Sweet_lioness

LRL: My Cadet

LRL fic: Vanished
The Ties That Bind'
 Operation Marriage

DESTINY + ATTRACTION 
--by crystalfantasy

"A strange feeling"
--by tina

Talaash,The Search Begins 
Mere Jeevan Saathi.
Shaadi hui..Aur fir. 
Tose Naina Laage
TERI CHAAHAT ME.
--Yakkudimag 

Kaise Kahe Hum
Marriage
Marriage 2
An Eternal Love Story 
The Unknown Desire
~*The Unknown Desire 2*~
--by mahak sinha

LOVE WILL FIND IT'S WAY 
ETERNAL SOULMATES:

RajeevAamna

"Tumsey Milkey"
--by bhoomikauttam

Tere Bina 
--by ruksaar

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 years ago
Illumination thumbnail

RK dream Land CC  member

oliveya(olive)
 Riasa

SlovHanda(slov)

Puri_2711(purnima)

SPVD(Deepa)

Saniya456(sani)

.Neha_K(neha)

.Natlu S

Sonamlicious (Alinaa)

Risal

Sumaiya Wahid

CaughtYourHeart(alisha)

waniya_fatima(fatima)
 Naughty -beauty(nisha)

-Laiba
Shreyamathur_18(shreya)
sainiayshi14(ayushi)

blessingurlove(jenny)
Viamuniquestyle (Bebo)
Bhartikhushi909(khushi)
pinki901(pria)

Cute.sadaf (safa)
sanghmittra_27
 premeer_forever(tanisha)
 nivyan (maha)
 krishnaria(riya)

ashaj(asha)
_mahi.ve_(mahi

dazzling_glory
aiswaryaaa(ashi )
simi(simar456) 
barbei_244
SonuRpatz_mayur(sonu)
bebosallu4eva(tamana)
COOl-tuli (tuli)
Pari_15(pari)
Masooma Bukhari(masooma)

ronojoy_ria(ria)
 sweetangel_25 (sana)
 Vidushi (lallulal2010)
 Ishti
Ayesha066.(annie/ayesha)
rosecutie(nikki)
Sweet_Aamna(bia)
love-mystery(lonji)
Mahaandneha(maha)
roseflower_07 
dolly18(dolly)
--Doyel--
monikaseth
Fallen Angel (angel)
Sunshine Girl
kitty&me
MadhuKaSh(my janu /madhu)
kmh24ever
 (hinu)
 fanofharshiti(Sharim)
Neha_Luvs_JeRan(neha)
Innocent_eyes(sugh)
raheelu
rajeevkiijann(risal)
Mrsimisam(sim)
Music_girl(frankie )
Innocent_eyes(sugh)

Will update later on 

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 11 years ago
Illumination thumbnail

to   my all Friends  n for  ours dear RK cc member 

This For My all Friend 

Friends Forever Scraps

When you feel sad and betrayed
Who can you count on every single day?
When you feel lost and alone
Who will be there for you in every way?

When you've made mistakes and bad decisions
Who can you count on to tell you you're wrong?
When you feel you can't go on
Who will be there with a feel-better song?

Look into your heart and you will find
That person you can trust is not far away.

Look deep into yourself, don't give up,
For if you do, it's yourself you'll betray.

When you're looking for answers
To all your questions and dreams,
There is one person you can count on,
It's impossible, I know, it seems.

But take a few moments to look deeper inside.
Look into your heart and there you will see.
You'll be surprised when you find out
That you've been looking at ME.

This  poem  for my all friend 

I live through my dark existence
only to bask in your beauty
your eyes that shine like sapphires
your smile that brightens even my sad existence
I envy the wind that runs through your hair
that touches your lips
I long to touch you
to hold you in my arms but I cannot
for your heart belongs to another
so, I can only love you from afar
your friendship means more to me
than anything this world provides
but like an angel you touched my heart
in a way that I've never felt before

cause I've never known what love is until this day
I know that we are only friends
but my heart wishes it to be more
so I will still hope and dream
that one day I can feel your lips pressed to mine
to hold you in my arms and say, "I love you"

Nida😳
mashooma😳

ria 
Dolly
monika
nikki

Madhu

maha

sherry
hina
deepa

ashi 

Tamana

lonuj 

asha

Sonu 

and all of you 
edited  very soon more name 

This chat club is for all crazyyy Rajeev RK  n my dear  friends 
RK Fanatics who completely Admire  love and adore his passion style his    unbelievable  talent  his  Romantic  image  his personality whether On or OFF screen ,

Come on start chatting here...you can talk here about anything.. ..from RK   movie  to his  t.v. shows...from RK...n anything n everything...so come on join in...

And yeah every Rajeevians is most welcomed here... thing...PLEASE Follow The IF Rules And Regulations...that's a request...

This is Rajeev khandelwal Lovers Chat Club but you can discuss whatever you want

Illumination thumbnail
RK Latest  Update 

Peter gaya kaam se bike
2n part
http://vimeo.com/41225049
RK  next up coming  movie 

peter gaya kaam se 
new song 
suna suna lage 

Will you marry me 
Kalma full song 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXU44Q3hhPY&feature=channel_video_title
superman song 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W3SMam5R8U&feature=relmfu
will you marry me trailer 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs4Xk2jV_Q0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koICKhyoCbE&feature=related
2nd trailer 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs4Xk2jV_Q0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwoDpFG9vK4&feature=related

promoting  his movie
 madhu rajeev πŸ˜³
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1d7jHvJo2A

rammp  walk 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIIN19f9LtM&feature=related
rajeev  khandelwal hot new look 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4_8eqq8Rj0&feature=related
will you marry me music lunch 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM4F9jeNCPc

Nation geographic 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xqw9ha_H8w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZhqfAIo4_o&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6T5V7qe35g&feature=related

rajeev khandelwal trains himself to be father soon ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk_2jCdQIFA
Most desirable man  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAq_PyKiX_s

fever 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0MNqoqqPwQ

sach ka saamna 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A62OtE4PoaI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMOSpGhqots&feature=related
will you marry me new song 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTzM0YWgKVI

mugdha  prmo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7GGFB8crpw
\http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7GGFB8crpw
Will update later on 

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 11 years ago
Illumination thumbnail
l a m b o o 

MemberIntroduction

Name...Vidushi

Nick Name...Vidu

User Name..in IF...lallulal2010

Birthday..and place...1 April...Ranchi

Your Hobby...Reading/Listening to music/Writing Poems

Sun-Sign...Aries

Describe Yourself:
I am a...girl...and I am at loss of words...apni tareef apne muh se kaise karoon!!!!(just kidding)...I love reading, writing...i hate moving about...am damn scared of dying...i am not a hard core fan of any actor...but i really like Mr. Khandelwal from his KTH days...I even watched a few of those torturous episodes of KTH to look at his acting!!!

Any memorable moment Your life...
When my brother was born

My Dream...
Its a secret!!!!

Fav  food...
Any thing and everything Veg...in non-veg i eat Only Eggs and Chicken...and i do love them...

How much I Love RK (rajeev)....I don't really love RK...but I do like his acting and i find him irresistibly handsome

express ur feeling  for RK:
I am really fond of Mr. Khandelwal's acting...and I am awed by whatever he achieved on his own at his own terms...without any god-father or godmother...i respect him for being the self-made man he is...

Describe RK 10 words:
Handsome, Self-made, Irresistible, suave, debonair, hunk, great actor, talented, tempting, the next big thing!!

My current FavTV show and/oldest :
F.I.R (SAB TV) current fav...LRL (Season 1&1/2 of Season 2) & Yes Boss (SAB TV)oldest fav...gosh!! looks like SAB is my fav Channel!!!!

my all time fav Tv show...Dunno!!!Perhaps LRL(Season 1)

my Current fav Tv star/or bollywood star...Karan Wahi(after he played Dr. Siddhant Modi)...Kiku Sharda(as Gulgule in FIR)...Salman Khan(for his Dabanng Act)

my all time Fav star is...Rajesh Khanna...SRK...Rajeev Khandelwal

Fav. actres tv and bollywood...I used to like Rani Mukherjee...as of now...there is no one!!!!

your fav all time jodi in TV /or Bollywood:
Amitabh-Rekha...SRK-Kajol...SRK-Juhi...SRK-Rani...as for T.V. i liked the intensity of R-N(Rajveer-Naina)

ur FAV --COLOURS...Tyrian Purple...Steel grey...Ebony...Rust...

UR FAV dialogue in KTH/LRL/aamir:
Don't remember KTH dialogues...never really watched the show...but then there is one dialogue which i remember hearing:"agar main bata deta to mera pyaar jeet jaata, magar wo kashish haar jaati jo piyush ki patni thi, wo sujal haar jaata jise safai dene ki aadat nahi hai..."...something of this sort...this dialogue really struck me somewhere that i remember it even after so many years...

IN LRL...i loved these dialogues of Rajveer:
1)     "Believe in yourself coz I believe in you"...
2 "Jung me sipahi apni akhiri saans tak ladta hai...aur jab tak wo akhiri sans rehti hai...tab tak ummeed jinda rehti hai...aur jab tak ummeed jinda rehti hai...sipahi jung nahi chhoda karta"...
3) "D
ushman ki band bajane ke liye apna band chalu rakhna bahut zaruri hai"
4) I loved the way Rajeev said:"Cadet Naina Ah...Singh"
5) "Maut se ladte hue aur jindagi se ek kadam door...aur jab fasla ek kadam ka ho, to use paar karna bahut aasaan ho jaata hai"...
6) "Jo pahle bola jaye, wahi sach hota hai."
7) "Farz na sahi hota hai, na galat hota hai...farz sirf farz hota hai..."
8) "Ek accha officer ye sab nahi karta hai...lekin kabhi kabhi karta bhi hai!!!"...when he threw ritu mishra in the bushes.
9) "Jung me haar, jeet ya sirf maut hoti hai...kyomki dushman doosra mouka nahi deta!!"
10) "Jo jindagi me aage badhte hain, wahi bhatakte hain...jo ek hi jagah khade rehte hain, wo kya chalenge aur kya bhatkenge..."
11) But the best one and the most emotional one was"aur agar kabhi sar katane ki naubat aa jaye to aap sabse pahle aur aap sabse aage...main hoon na..."...

I also liked Alekh's dialogues:
1) "Sher bhi kabhi nahata hai kya..." and
2) "agar registan me kisi ne hamla kar diya to apun oont ko bolega..ae shaane madad kar" and also
3) "Exam ki spelling...E G Z A M"...and Then 

Huda's reply to this:"Jahan brigadiar likhna hoga wahan kaidi ne tau ki tasveer bana di hogi!!"

As for Naina...I really liked two of her dialogues...
1) "Once a soldier, always a soldier..."
2) "Mere bhaiya kaha karte the:-Soldiers do not find the battles, battles find the soldiers"

In Aamir...the fav one was"Admi apni khud likhta hai, maine bhi likhi...maine kiya kyonki main karna chahta tha...isliye nahi kyonki mujhe sab kuch mila..."

IF is...Wonderful!!!!

Something about Rajeev khandelwal:
A self-made man...really inspiring...and not to forget very handsome!!!

Those words/phrases u use most:
Cut the crap...mujhe baksh do...Yuck
(Dunno if I ever utter good words!!!)

are u  most active in which section of IF:
Was active in Geet forum...but I no longer watch the show...probably the FF section...

pleased to fill 
this slam book

luv...
Vidushi.
(Undersigned)

Name - Deepa (my pet name)
Nick Name - Deepa, Deeps, Deepu (for pet name, official name is different and also the nick names πŸ˜‰)
User Name..in IF - spvd
Birthday..and place - 3rd September and Chennai...
Your Hobby - Reading books and IF fics, listening to music, surfing about RK...
Sun-Sign - Virgo
Describe Yourself: - well my family and friends say i have a tender and caring and lovely heart and never hurt others' feelings intentionally or intentionally...
☺️ ... 
Any memorable moment Your life - many, like RK wishing me on my b'day in 2008, etc...❀️...☺️...πŸ₯³......😍...
Your Dream - to fulfill all my dreams...
Fav  food - veg. fried rice and briyani...and chocolates...(not food exactly)...
Describe  ur Self - same as above πŸ˜† and also make it a point to not hate or hurt anyone...and always smile πŸ˜Š...
How much Love RK (rajeev) express ur feeling  for RK - i wish him all the success and happiness from the bottom of my heart...
Describe RK 10 words - he the bestest that has ever happened in my life...so grateful to myself and LRL that i came to know about him in the first place...

Your current FavTV show and/oldest  ur fav  Tv show - current is Geet and Tere Liye but all time fav is always Kahiin To Hoga...
 u fav Current Tv star/or bollywood star - RK, SRK and like Gurmeet Choudary and Harshad Chopra now...
Your all time Fav star is - of course Rajeev Khandelwal and Shah Rukh Khan...
Fav. actres tv and bollywood - like Aamna in KTH, Drashti in Geet and Kajol, Ash, Madhuri...
your fav all time jodi in TV /or Bollywood - Rajeev and Aamna (all time) and Gurmeet and Drashti (since few months) and SRK and Kajol...
ur FAV --COLOURS - Red, green, blue and all pleasant looking colors for me at that time...
UR FAV dialogue in KTH/LRL/aamir - each and every single dialogue of Sujal's in KTH; and many of Rajveer's in LRL; Aamir' i dont exactly have the dialogues memorised...

IF is - my everything...my addiction...practically i spend all of my time here...cant live without IF...

Something about Rajeev khandelwal - THE best...
Those words/phrases u use most - in ff section - wow, OMG and many many adjectives πŸ˜‰, while speaking haye Rabba...
are u  most active in which section of IF - he he he yep on the fanfiction side and also Geet forum...am complete crazy to read stories and stories and stories...
😳...

Name.. Bharti

Nick Name.. Khushi

User Name..in IF...Bhartikhushi909

Birthday..and place 9th Jan...India

Your Hobby...Singing, dancing, creative wrk

Sun-Sign... capricorn

Describe Yourself: 
well...umm...lemme say im Khushi !!...dats crisp...isnt it.??!..bt den if ur seriously intrested to find out a bit abt me...hmm...ill continue...im sweet ...nt always ofcrse...im practical...nt always ofcrse...im sensible...nt always ofcrse

well...umm...lemme say im Khushi !!...dats crisp...isnt it.??!..bt den if ur seriously intrested to find out a bit abt me...hmm...ill continue...im sweet ...nt always ofcrse...im practical...nt always ofcrse...im sensible...nt always ofcrse...lol...basically im quite confused as to wht i realy am ...i guess lyfs going on...nd at d end of it..ill be in a condition to rite a bit abt mahself.(correctly)..lol
well...in case i dnt hav d time to fill up dis coloumn before im done up for. lol...ill do mah bst as fr now...so..here it goes...i love music..(its my life... my soul..my passion ...my love ...my everything..so to say..lol)...i love mah friends(really i do...wish dere ws some way i coud tell dem wht dey mean to me..)...i love mah family ..my mom ...my dad... nd my bro...i love dem D MOST...!!!(living without dem's impossible..)...umm...dats a bit of mah lyf...ive certain dreams ...sm for my family ...sm fr myself...my lil dreams...small though dey may be...dey'r really precious to me nd dats wht actualy matters...hmm...
guess dis lil intro's gtting a it too much...lol...umm..here i end it...with best love to mah family nd frnds...nd yep...dose who had d time nd d patience to go thru it all...lol...

Any memorable moment Your life... yet to come
Your Dream..to be successful in wat m dng 
Fav  food...Indian chat πŸ˜›

How much Love RK (rajeev) express ur feeling  for RK
Describe RK 10 words... I cant describe bcoz feelinf cant be told in wrds

Your current FavTV show and/oldest  ur fav  Tv show...PRC, JKR, LRL, KTH, TL, MJHT,...n many more

u fav Current Tv star/orbollywood star ...Rajat tokas, Rajeev khandelwal

Your all time Fav star is...Rajat tokas, Rajeev khandelwal

Fav. actres tv and bollywood... Mugdha chapekar, kajol 

your fav all time jodi in TV /or Bollywood ...srk/ kajol, Raj/priynka, rajat/mugdha

ur FAV --COLOURS...Purple

UR FAV dialogue in KTH/LRL/aamir...many yaar dnt remember

IF is...is d best place i hv ever visitedπŸ‘

Something about Rajeev khandelwal...he's my first crush n i love himπŸ˜›

Those words/phrases u use most...darling, dear, huni, etc etc etc

are u  most active in which section of IF...chat clubsπŸ˜†, TL, PKYEK, JKRπŸ˜‰

Name..RIA
Nick Name..cant tell
User Name..in IF ronojoy_ria
Birthday..and place 04 december india
Your Hobby collecting interesting stuffs and gossips

Sun-Sign...
Describe Yourself: me fun loving always love to mingle with people ,and harworking

Any memorable moment Your life...my every day is a memorable day
Your Dream my dream is to make my parents proud of me 
Fav  food any thing made by my mom
Describe  ur Self already given the ansπŸ˜†
How much Love RK (rajeev) express ur feeling  for RK as i told he is like my heart so u can understand from this how much i feel or love him
Describe RK 10 words he is cute
he is proud
he is full attitude
he is harworking
he is brilliant
he is handsome
he is hot
he is cool
he is smart
he is ambitious

Your current FavTV show and none /oldest  ur fav  Tv show lrl
 u fav Current Tv star rajeev khandelwal /orbollywood star  
Your all time Fav star is...offcourse SRK ,RK

Fav. actres tv and bollywood kajol 
your fav all time jodi in TV /or Bollywood raj naina 
ur FAV --COLOURS  UR FAV dialogue in KTH/LRL/aamir
IF is a platfrom where we can discuss about our fav actors and express our views ,our emotions through chatting,writting fanfiction on them 

Something about Rajeev khandelwal he is lovable
Those words/phrases u use most precautin is better than care
are u  most active in which section of IF 
pleased completed 
this slam book

Name...Sumaiya Wahid
Nick Name...I am called Sumi here.😳
User Name..in IF...same as my name...visible na? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Birthday..and place...27th Oct...Dhaka, Bangladesh!! 
Your Hobby...net surfing (on Rajeev of course), listening to music & watching TV for sure!! 
Sun-Sign...Scorpio!!
Describe Yourself...Umm nothing much to say...am a lil hot headed...and crazy sumtyms...but dont really wish ill for others!! 
Any memorable moment Your life...Well...I dont forget moments of my lyf...gud or bad...they are my moments...and all are memorable!! πŸ˜³
Your Dream...To fulfill watever my father has dreamed for me!!
Fav  food...Pudding!!
Describe  ur Self...(Thats a repeat!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
How much Love RK (rajeev) express ur feeling  for RK...thats not answerable for me...sum things are abstract...and let them remain that way!! πŸ˜‰
Describe RK 10 words...umm...there can be shortage of words when it cums to describe Raj...yet...wud try!! Honest, humble, sincere, dedicated, determined, charmer, sweet, practical yet sensitive, hot yet cool...and a spl mention...he possesses the most LOVE-filled heart!! πŸ˜‰
Your current Fav TV show and/oldest  ur fav  Tv show...Dont have a real Fav show...but am a regular follower of Khotey Sikkey and I enjoy the show a lot!! πŸ˜³ 
 u fav Current Tv star/orbollywood star...Do I need to answer that??  πŸ˜‰
Your all time Fav star is...Again...I dont need to ans that!! πŸ˜‰

Fav. actres tv and bollywood...None in TV is really a fav...though I like Gauri Tejwani...and Madhuri Dixit from BW!! πŸ˜³
your fav all time jodi in TV /or Bollywood...For TV...I wud say Pratham-Gauri (Kutumb) and BW...umm...SRK-Madhuri/Hrithik-Ash πŸ˜³
ur FAV --COLOURS  A very light purple/violet/lavender...watever u say...almost the font colour of this question!!  πŸ˜†
UR FAV dialogue in KTH/LRL/aamir...I guess both KTH n LRL have too many spl scenes...like Piyush's mukhagni scene in KTH or Raj's very last/court room scene in LRL...cant pick out one dialogue from any scene...and well Aamir ka climax scene best hai...no doubt!! Raj aankhon se jo dialogue bol raha tha...I choose that one!! πŸ˜‰

IF is...my second home...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Something about Rajeev khandelwal...Its a gud fortune that HE exists in this world...and its an honour to have known and loved him!! πŸ˜³
Those words/phrases u use most...'Well'...umm...cant think of more!!
are u  most active in which section of IF...I am active...only in FF section...πŸ˜†

Name.. NABIHA 
Nick Name..
 BIA 
User Name..in IF SWEET_AAMNA 
Birthday..and place
  19 JUNE PAKISTAN

Your Hobby COLLECT RAJEEV & AAMNA'S STUFF 
Sun-Sign...
 GEMINI 

Describe Yourself:
 FUN LOVING PERSON AND LOVE TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY

Any memorable moment Your life... STILL WAITING
Your Dream  MY DREAM IS LITTLE FUNNY SO ITS BATTER TO HIDE IT
Fav  food FAST FOOD 
Describe  ur Self  
FUN LOVING PERSON AND LOVE TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY
Describe RK 10 words
HANDSOME , HOT , SEXY , TALENTED , DESIRABLE , CUTE 
THAT'S WHY I LIKE HIM
Your current FavTV show and/oldest  ur fav  Tv show
 u fav Current Tv star/orbollywood star 
Your all time Fav star is...
CURRENT FAV TV SHOE IS GEET AND OLDER 1 IS KAHIN TO HOGA  
MY ONLY FAV STARS FROM TV OR BOLLY R RAJEEV AAMNA

Fav. actres tv and bollywood
your fav all time jodi in TV /or Bollywood
IF is

ALWAYS RAJEEV AAMNA 
FAV COLOUR IS SKY BLUE 

ANY THING GOOD ABOUT R~A 

Something about Rajeev khandelwal
Those words/phrases u use most
pleased completed 
this slam book

I JUST LOVE RAJEEV HE IS SO HANDSOME 
IN R~A FC AAMNA'S FC ,RAJEEV'S FC AND SHASHANK'S FC 

Name..Alisha
Nick Name..asoπŸ˜†
User Name..in IF...CaughtyourheartπŸ˜†
Birthday..and place...CanadaπŸ₯±
Your Hobby...watching Movie,listening music,dancing ,driving, drooling over PC ,RK πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Sun-Sign....Libra
Describe Yourself: very passionted ,stylist ,Mood ,beautiful , very strong 

Any memorable moment Your life...The most memorable moment was after i took the board exam. I finally felt like i had a life because i was already out of the university. : I met lots of people and made friends both in the real and cyber world. I was able to discover many new things, learn new things. I felt on my own and free. It was so nice. 
Your Dream....as a successful  Bussniess woman 
Fav  food ...i am foodie  soo i love everyfood  especially  chines ,itally  chontal  ..food 

Always wanting the real love but never finding the right person. ... found out 
they wasn't feeling me the way i was feeling them, realized that they ... I 
loved him with all my heart and no words  describe my feeling  expressed one or two words .we had..so much in common
. The only thing I wanted to do a big hug 

Describe RK 10 words.. Brilliant , marvelous , simplecity ,good looking, excellent , outstanding , memerizing,lovable , honest ,  amazing ,ect 
Your current FavTV show and/oldest  ur fav  Tv show..GHSP,PKAKS, oldest KTH,LRL
 u fav Current Tv star/orbollywood star ..aamir khan,kajol ,srk Priyanka chopra
Your all time Fav star is...SRK ,rk

your fav all time jodi in TV /or Bollywood..Rajeev aamna,SRK kajol ,AND now currently SP
IF is

Something about Rajeev khandelwal...great personality ,down earth , honest ,
Those words/phrases u use most...woo honey
are u  most active in which section of IF..FF..bollywood section  but after longtime i am unactive  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pleased completed 
this slam book

Name..  shreya mathur
Nick Name..  shreya
User Name..in IF... shreyamathur_18
Birthday... 18th november and place...varanasi
Your Hobby...reading rn fanfics; dancing;reading books
Sun-Sign...cancer
Describe Yourself: i am reserved in nature,hot temper but yeah i am funloving also...
Any memorable moment Your life...when i was kid i used to have alltime fun with my mama
Your Dream...wanna be sap professional
Fav  food... chinese and italian ; punajabi food also
Describe  ur Self 
Describe RK 10 words...for RK everyword is less but for now charming,goodlooking,heartthrob and now i,m less of words i dont know what to write

Your all time Fav star is...no current shows/ and lrl;;;;;;;rajeev khandelwal

Fav. actres tv...priyanka bassi and bollywood...no
your fav all time jodi in TV...naina and rajveer 
ur FAV COLOURS...red ,purple,orange  UR FAV dialogue in LRL...just believe in yourself coz i believe in cadet naina ah singh

Those words/phrases u use most...currently no word or phrases
are u  most active in which section of IF...in rn fanfic section...

Name..
simran
Nick Name..rose
User Name..in IF:roseflower_07
Birthday..and place:7th november,punjab
Your Hobby:watching mvies,surfing on net
Sun-Sign...scorpio
Describe Yourself:i'm shy

Any memorable moment Your life...when my parents gave me a beautiful gift on my birthday
Your Dream:to meet my fav. stars
Fav  food:ghar ka khaana,pizza,pasta 
Describe  ur Self :lil bit short tempered,sensitive
How much Love RK (rajeev) express ur feeling  for RK:he is dashinggg
Describe RK 10 words:hot,handsome,smart,intelligent,down to earth,good luking,cute smile with dimples,sohna,cute,sweet

Your current FavTV show and/oldest  ur fav  Tv show:pykyek...oldest:lrl,kth,dmg,mjht
 u fav Current Tv star/orbollywood star :rk,ksg
Your all time Fav star is...srk

Fav. actres tv and bollywood:shilpa anand..bollywood:katrina
your fav all time jodi in TV /or Bollywood:kashish-sujal...bollywood:srk-kajol
ur FAV --COLOURS:red,pink,black 
UR FAV dialogue in KTH/LRL/aamir:lrl-naina ah singh
IF is:full of entertainment,new updatesπŸ‘

maha
Nick Name..maha
User Name..in IF:nivyan
Birthday..and place:14 sep 
Your Hobby:criket
Sun-Sign...scorpio
Describe Yourself:i'm notshy

Any memorable moment Your life...kab rajeev ki koi newz ati hai i am happy
Your Dream:to meet my fav. stars rajeev khandelwal
Fav  food:ghar ,pizza,pasta 
Describe  ur Self :,sensitive
How much Love RK (rajeev) express ur feeling  for RK:he is ooosume
Describe RK 10 words: dimples,sohna,cute,sweet,ooosume, beautiful,innocent,dashhhinnng,intellgent,super

Your current FavTV show and/oldest  ur fav  Tv show:pykyek...oldest:lrl,kth,
 u fav Current Tv star/orbollywood star :rk,
Your all time Fav star is...rk

Fav. actres tv and bollywood:prachi desai..bollywood:katrina
your fav all time jodi in TV /or Bollywood:kashish-sujal...bollywood:srk-kajol
ur FAV --COLOURS:red,
UR FAV dialogue in KTH/LRL/aamir:lrl-naina ah singh
IF is

name-Samata

nick name-sam
user name in IF-rajeev the best
birthplace-kolkata india
hobby-listening to music..reading books and surfing net...
sun shine-scorpio
describe yourself-outspoken,friendly,hot tempered..kind...honest..
memorable moment-yet to come
your dream-to be a sucessful person
fav food-chinese
how much i love rajeev-well i can't put it in words...he is the best..love him to death..
fav tv shows old and new-kahin to hoga,lrl and now geet
fav tv/bolly star-rajeev aamna,gc dd in tv
films.srk , madhuri..
all the time fav is rajeev and madhuri...
jodis in tv and bolly-kashish sujal and now geet maan
bolly srk-kajol..
fav colors-black, blue..
fav dialogue in kth.lrl and aamir-can't say..whenever rajeev is there on screen everything is magic for me
if-it's the best place in the world..absolutely love it
something about rajeev-he is the best as my username suggests
most active nowdays in geet forum...

Name.. SaDaf
Nick Name.. Sadz
User Name..in IF Cute.sadaf
Birthday..and place 
7th Sept , Pakistan
Your Hobby Music is my SOul , Lovin' Rajeev , Surfin' Net Blah blah
Sun-Sign... VirGo
Describe Yourself:
  I'm a COmplicated person
Any memorable moment Your life... 
Not Any particular
Your Dream 
To Become a Successful Women , tO Meet Once With Rajeev
Fav  food 
Continental ,Chinese,Fast FOod
Describe  ur Self  
I'm a  COmplicated Person
Rajeev is a COmplete Man With whOm I Can Spend a Life
Describe RK 10 words
10 Words ain't Enough But somehow i'm tryin' to do so
Lovely
Sweeet
Ravishin'
Hot
Adorable
Cutiee Pie
Hearthrob
Sexy
Stunnin'
Killer Man

Old Was Kahin to hoga ..
Current is None ..
Rajeev ... Shahid , Adhyayan ,  Many
Rajeev
Aamna 
Kashish Sujal / Shahid Amrita
Black -- Dialogues 're Many can't describe any One Of Them
IF is

A Chill plaCe where i found Many Pal's

He is a Good Actor ..
Probably
Yeah I'm
Will update later on 

All RKCC members lets tell me something about u pleased fill up this slam book 
RK CC  all member i kindly request 
Name..
Nick Name..
User Name..in IF
Birthday..and place
Your Hobby
Sun-Sign...
Describe Yourself
Any memorable moment Your life..
Your Dream
Fav  food<:------
Describe  ur Self <:-----
How much Love RK (rajeev) express ur feeling  for RK<---

Describe RK 10 words<----

IF is

pleased completed 
this slam book

Illumination thumbnail

Rajeev khandelwal 

Cuteness is no more than "daintily attractive" or "pleasingly pretty".  It would be a grave mistake to categorize Rajeev as either.  However, "cute" can also mean charming...bingo!

Undoubtedly, if going by physical attributes, we can indeed say that Rajeev is "cute" - in the sense that he's attractive.

Digging deeper however, "charm" really fits the bill.  What makes him cute is not necessarily the physical attributes we speak of when we call him cute, instead, it is more-so his charming personality, combined with the obvious physical features.
Rajeev's personality...his genuineness are what makes him "cute"
I still remember his IF interview - his responses eluded to a heart of gold, the beauty within.  As he spoke of his parents' initial disapproval of his career choices, or his amazing bond with his mother...the emotion that came out simply in his voice then was enough to tug at anyone's heartstrings.  Thats when I realized how truly pure and pious he is.
His messages to his fans of the rajeevianshubz have also always testified to his kindness.  He has always made it a point, from day one, to shower the same amount of love and respect on his fans, as they have showered on him. 

The first time I read a message he sent to the RajeeviansHubz I couldn't believe that anyone could be so admirable, so honest.  Simply the fact that he takes the time out to make his fans aware of their importance in his life is commendable in itself, and we are so very thankful to him for it.
In light of recent events, Rajeev has always let his work speak for itself.  He's always believed that actions speak louder than words - something that is hard to find these days. 

It is his ability to pull through all the bad, and come out on the other side without any spite - his integrity, virtue only strengthened - that makes him praiseworthy...it is hard to believe anyone can be so inherently good.

Rajeev is unique indeed when it comes to his goodness - its unparalleled.

Never before have I come across anyone so authentic.
ts his authenticity that makes him charming.  His ability to stay grounded and true to himself that make him the incredible person he is.

"Rajeev khandelwal" (Charm) Personified through his purity, simplicity, kindness...his unblemished character in general.

His goodness comes across through that brilliant smile, and radiant eyes, all the more adding to his "Cuteness".

Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves.

Cuteness factor is a sum of lot many things than merely the outer beauty...We call somebody 'cute' only when they look appealing to us...And to be able to appeal to somebody, one needs more than the so called ' good looks'...There is Charm, there is Focus, there is Clear Conscience, there is Kindness, there is Self- belief,t there is Self-confidence,  and I can go on and on about Rajeev, which actually makes him look 'Cuteness Personified'...

And then we have his beautiful hands and long fingures indulging in their own romantics, sometimes they go to his cheeks and sometimes to comb his hair...then we have his expressive eyes doing most of the talking...and all theother physical attributes which make him look Handsome and Charming!!!
However the main feature that comes across as striking about rajeev is his immense ability to be able to not let the stardom get into his head... which just warms up his fans towards him...And in light of the recent happenings we Admire and Respect rajeev even more now...We look upto his way of handling himself in the times of crisis and the way he gets up every time he gets knocked down...Also want to add, we are proud of you rajeev and want  to let you know that we are with you regardless...

You are simply 'Cuteness Personified' for everything you do and say and are...

written  by olive πŸ˜³

IT IS LOVE, NOT REASON, THAT IS STRONGER THAN DEATH.

EACH MORNING AS I AWAKEN YOUR THE REASON I SMILE, YOUR THE REASON I LOVE.

BEING DEEPLY LOVED BY SOMEONE GIVES YOU STRENGTH WHILE LOVING SOMEONE DEEPLY GIVES YOU COURAGE.

I HAVE SPREAD MY DREAMS UNDER YOUR FEET; TREAD SOFTLY BECAUSE YOU TREAD ON MY DREAMS.

I NEVER KNEW HOW TO WORSHIP UNTIL I KNEW HOW TO LOVE.

IN REAL LOVE YOU WANT THE OTHER PERSON'S GOOD. IN ROMANTIC LOVE, YOU WANT THE OTHER PERSON.

BEING DEEPLY LOVED BY SOMEONE GIVES YOU STRENGTH WHILE LOVING SOMEONE DEEPLY GIVES YOU COURAGE."

AT THE TOUCH OF LOVE EVERYONE BECOMES A POET as i become in your love raj.

IF LOVE IS GREAT, AND THERE ARE NO GREATER THINGS, THEN WHAT I FEEL FOR YOU MUST BE THE GREATEST." 

love you rajeev.

It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. I just love you because I do. I can't change it. Its not my choice. I wish I didn't, but that's how love is. I have to forget about you because u drives me crazily. I wish you didn't make it so difficult for me. There are things I wish I could tell you. There are many things I need tell you, but I can't find the way. I can't find you. Your way of looking life is different from mine. I can't change it. Its not my choice. I wish I didn't love you. I can't forget about you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''
I love so much about you that it is hard to pick just a couple of things out. I love the way you laugh. I love the way you smile. I even love it when you make me mad and don't know why. I am so in love with you that I don't go one minute without thinking of you and wishing that I was with you! I can't stand to be without you for one second. You have truly turned me into myself. Before you, nobody allowed me to be me. You have allowed me to open up my heart And for that I love you Rajeev Love you loads.I Love You.
I love every little thing about you --
Your sexy smile, the sound of your voice, the magic in your eyes.I love each and every once-in-a-lifetime moment I share with you in my dreams,imagination. Today, tomorrow, forever.

written  by  Ayushi 

😳

Illumination thumbnail

fanit  zone 
Vide0 Mixe$ Stati0n
RK vm video  Thecreation by his fans

Sujal power 

Rajeev aamna 

Mohabbat Kabhi Maine Ki Toh