BV - Apr 17th 2012 - Written Update

Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the updatešŸ˜Š
i loved DS's part today
gauri disclosed the secret abt deanšŸ˜²
Edited by diakpr - 11 years ago
in the precap...singhs r discussing about divorce...bhairon holds some legal papers...may be the divorce papers and tells ...jag-anandi have to sign on these...
couldnt see the full precap though
he'll tell anandi n jagya must sign the papers
they 'll be divorced in the span of six months

Edited by diakpr - 11 years ago
Originally posted by diakpr

he'll tell anandi n jagya must sign the papers
they 'll be divorced in the span of six months
hearing this DS cries n tell she'll miss anandi
omg...six month..i read here in some threads that couple have to stay together for some months...3 month or 6 months ...on court's order...which a normal procedure in mutual basis divorce!! Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
saw new promo just now-dadisa gives anandi divorce papers to sign saying "sign this aur jagdish se talaq ho jayega"..anandi is shocked

precap -bhairav shows dadisa divorce papers ,says,"they both have to sign it,later appear in court and six months later divoce wil be granted..dadisa starts crying seeing both their names in divorce papers and puts the papers before devima idol saying i cant bear this pain...
Edited by pjyo - 11 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

omg...six month..i read here in some threads that couple have to stay together for some months...3 month or 6 months ...on court's order...which a normal procedure in mutual basis divorce!!
i don't know abt this thing but idea of J-A living is horriblešŸ¤¢
wonder how gauri reacts if court orders dis thing
ohh...ds will tell anandi directly...but she is talking that they have to say it carefully in front of her...what ds's plan!!
yeah may be she wont say anything about remarriage...1st she wants to put divorce matter 1st without saying about marriage!!

Originally posted by diakpr

i don't know abt this thing but idea of J-A living is horriblešŸ¤¢
wonder how gauri reacts if court orders dis thing
Actually there were some huge discussion in bv forum on the lagal matter realted to JA and JG marriage before...even when JA marriage legality was nor revealed in serial...here discussion were going on that JA marriage is actually legal...so i think i read this thing also on that thread...related to mutual divorce

gauri will go to hysteric mode aur kya...and i will hate this track..if it will happenšŸ¤¢

ohh...ds will tell anandi directly...but she is talking that they have to say it carefully in front of her...what ds's plan!!
yeah may be she wont say anything about remarriage...1st she wants to put divorce matter 1st without saying about marriage!!

yeah dadisa ki step by  step planing haišŸ˜‰ ,ist divorce karvane mein safal ho toh she will  start the next step in searching for  the groom..kyunki she knows bigest obstacle in anandis marriage is anandi herself..so dheere dheere convice karne ki soch rahi hongi dadisaa..šŸ¤”
yeah gauri told him the truth about dean  but jetsar mein aane wali baath ab bhi nahi bathayi..šŸ¤”

Actually there were some huge discussion in bv forum on the lagal matter realted to JA and JG marriage before...even when JA marriage legality was nor revealed in serial...here discussion were going on that JA marriage is actually legal...so i think i read this thing also on that thread...related to mutual divorce

gauri will go to hysteric mode aur kya...and i will hate this track..if it will happenšŸ¤¢

i was not aware of that discussion coz i joined IF very recently when compared to others
can you give the link of that discussion if possible