Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 17/4 Sati to leave for Kailash

Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Sati says she has decided not to accept Daksh's  praposal. Daksh asks her the reason. Sati says even if Shivji agrees due to the difference of opinions between both of you there will be unfavaourable conditions, which I don't want. We will leave for Kailash today only. Daksh says if Sati has decided then I will not stop them.  Rishi Bhrigu tells him to postpond the bidai for 3 to 4 days, as time is not auspicious now.  Daksh says anyway Shivji is above Shubh ashubh, that applys to even Sati now.

Revati  requests Shivji to stay for 1 more day, they have to complete some rituals. Shivji says that is Vadhu-paksh's right. Revati says it is time for the river-poojan. Revati, Aditi  take Sati with them. Sati is in her kaksh, looks at everything, feels sad  at the thought of leaving everything. Aditi  advices her to be devoted to Shivji, live her life to fullest. They do not known how it feels leaving their father's house, what is the happiness of setting up their new house. But never to forget them. Revati too nods to that. Prasuti comes there, tells them  to stop crying, it's time for the river poojan. She comes near Sati has tears in her eyes, says now even she stopped  others but now even she has tears in her eyes.

Daksh, Vijaya & Rishi Bhrigu are in a kaksh, Rishi Bhrigu tells Daksh to postponed Sati's bidai, this time is not auspicious. Shivji is above all these, but Sati is not, do something. Daksh takes a piece of kusha-dry grass leaf gives it in rishi Bhrigu's hand, pours water in it  & asks him to remember the oath he took when he was appointed as his advisor. Rishi Bhrigu reapeats te oath, which says he will serve Daksh, will obey his orders, will guide him, will keep his secrets upto him. Daksh with a cunning smile on his face says, now you have taken the oath, will have to keep about this inauspicious muhurt upto himself. Rishi Bhrigu  tells him the girl who leaves the house in this muhurt , when she returns next time will bring destruction with her. That will affect you. Arrogant Daksh says, the one who fears destruction can never win. He leaves with Vijaya from there. Rishi Bhrigu wonders  for how long will he have to keep this secrete upto himself.

At the river bank, Sati worships river pouring flowers in water, does aarati of the river. Prasuti asks Shivji & Sati to see their reflection. Clearer the reflection, better will be their marriage life. They see their reflection in calm water, which  distorts after some moments  immediately due to the waves of the river. Prasuti says these are not good indications. But Shivji calmly looks at the waves. Water level is rising, Sati steps behind Shivji. Aditi, Revati too looks scared. Aditi too says it is inauspicious. But Shivji is unaffected is looking at the rising water level smiling. It seems the water level is rising to touch his feet.

Precap: Tarakasur, tells his Asuras now he will bring destruction for Devas & Humans, which will keep Shivji buzy. Shivji is looking at the rising water level.

thats very fast and thanks for an wonderful update
Thanks for the lovely update πŸ˜Š

I am sooo happy that Sati refused the proposal of Daksh...thank cvs that they didn't fictionise this πŸ˜ƒ 
Thank you minaxi for a great update.

Great decision by Sati!!!
Thanks for the WU! Couldn't watch the epi et! But it seems that CV's have found an elegant solutiong for the story. Sati making owh decision is good for her character evolution ( I mean according to the narrative proposed by the DKDKM).
As well all the things about Shiv giving responcibilities to Sati: fitting his not-bound-by-rules character and  serving as a subtle enlightement for contemporary viewers - life ok providing it's emancipating programme πŸ˜†
And the Bhrigu thing seems soo cute 
Thanks for the update πŸ˜ƒ . Indeed a wise decision by Sati.we jst hope dat after vidayee, Sati Dnt return to Daksh Bhavan so soon...:)...
Thanks for the update dear😊... Sati did the right thing ...ignoring Daksh wishes but what Daksh didnt tell Sati... that he knew that the time for bidaai isnt good. Yaar he acts like a real danav, raksash and a big dusth.Daksh is really cunning person, what a big arrogance..he only cares of himself😑 and doenst think of his daugther happiness. Ive never seen such a egoistic man in ma live.🀒 Btw he deserved his goathead...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks Minaxi for such a lovely update todays epi was so sweet and emotional.
And specially the ending part was awesome as i already mentioned in sanyo's post that as if the waves wer cuming to touch only Shiv's feet n take his blessing.
thanku so much for the super fast update...πŸ‘πŸΌ
great to see SATI ji taking the right decision...i honestly wanted her to leave that DAKSHU's lunatic asylum soon...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

just felt like killing DAKSH wen he asked maharishi BHRIGU to take the oath once again...it was just way too much...how can a person be so arrogant...so self centered...he is not even bothered bout his daughter... πŸ˜‘😑
everything he is duin now will definitely cum back to him...aggrrr...i hate him!!!😑
n he was totally right wen he said that MAHADEV is above all auspisious n inauspicious things...n now same goes for SATI ji too since she is married to him now..😊😊anjaane mein sahi but pehli baar is bakre ne kuch sahi bola...πŸ˜‰

i was feeling a bit low after watchin yesterday's epi...but m back to my positive self now...cuz why fear wen MAHADEV is here...😎😎
Edited by rythmdivine - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mani86

thats very fast and thanks for an wonderful update
Thanks 😊