Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Thanks for the lovely update ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am sooo happy that Sati refused the proposal of Daksh...thank cvs that they didn't fictionise this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š 
Sati refusing Daksh's proposal shows she has started getting out of his clutches๐Ÿ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooji2012

Thank you minaxi for a great update.

Great decision by Sati!!!

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š Very true Shivji told sati to start taking decisions from now onwards & she proved him right.
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NST1983

Thanks for the WU! Couldn't watch the epi et! But it seems that CV's have found an elegant solutiong for the story. Sati making owh decision is good for her character evolution ( I mean according to the narrative proposed by the DKDKM).

As well all the things about Shiv giving responcibilities to Sati: fitting his not-bound-by-rules character and  serving as a subtle enlightement for contemporary viewers - life ok providing it's emancipating programme ๐Ÿ˜†
And the Bhrigu thing seems soo cute 

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š Showing her refusing Daksh looked so dignified, he was shocked at her refusal.
Shivji gave hint to all the modern viewers to give decision making power to their life partner๐Ÿ˜†
Rishi Bhrigu is stuck with Daksh, he is using him for his own selfish motives.
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingo_aries

Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ . Indeed a wise decision by Sati.we jst hope dat after vidayee, Sati Dnt return to Daksh Bhavan so soon...:)...

Thanks Maithli๐Ÿ˜Š Sati will return only at the time of yagya, as predicted by rishi Bhrigu, that will be destruction of Daksh.
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

Thanks for the update dear๐Ÿ˜Š... Sati did the right thing ...ignoring Daksh wishes but what Daksh didnt tell Sati... that he knew that the time for bidaai isnt good. Yaar he acts like a real danav, raksash and a big dusth.Daksh is really cunning person, what a big arrogance..he only cares of himself๐Ÿ˜ก and doenst think of his daugther happiness. Ive never seen such a egoistic man in ma live.๐Ÿคข Btw he deserved his goathead...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks Reshma๐Ÿ˜Š Shivji allowed her to take decision & she took the perfect one. Daksh  & Vijaya wants to see Sati unhappy, so they will hide about anauspicious time from her.
Liked your words used for Daksh, there are Dust, Danavs, Rakshash among humans too๐Ÿ˜†

mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhi...

Thanks Minaxi for such a lovely update todays epi was so sweet and emotional.
And specially the ending part was awesome as i already mentioned in sanyo's post that as if the waves wer cuming to touch only Shiv's feet n take his blessing.

Thanks Sukhi๐Ÿ˜Š It was so good because of Sati's strong decision of refusing Daksh's idea.
Where ever Shivji is there Nature will come to take his blessings like in the garden Nature arranged things for his comfertable stay.
mnx12 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: rythmdivine

thanku so much for the super fast update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

great to see SATI ji taking the right decision...i honestly wanted her to leave that DAKSHU's lunatic asylum soon...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

just felt like killing DAKSH wen he asked maharishi BHRIGU to take the oath once again...it was just way too much...how can a person be so arrogant...so self centered...he is not even bothered bout his daughter... ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
everything he is duin now will definitely cum back to him...aggrrr...i hate him!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
n he was totally right wen he said that MAHADEV is above all auspisious n inauspicious things...n now same goes for SATI ji too since she is married to him now..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šanjaane mein sahi but pehli baar is bakre ne kuch sahi bola...๐Ÿ˜‰

i was feeling a bit low after watchin yesterday's epi...but m back to my positive self now...cuz why fear wen MAHADEV is here...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š Everyone is happy seeing Sati taking the correct decision. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Daksh never fails to show his superiority even by humiliating his jamatas. Had Shivji stayed there, he would have proved the toughtest jamata, Daksh would get insulted, defeated every day.
Shivji is above all the planets, he is worshipped to remove malefic effects of planets so they will not dare affect him.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I liked this, Why fear when Mahadev is here๐Ÿ‘
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Minaxi for this wonderful update.๐Ÿ˜Š
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Thanks Minaxi for this wonderful update.๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Pooja thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mia.spark17

Thank u for the WU. Couldn't watch the epi tonite..so relieved that my prediction came out 2 be wrong..wow now they'll finally leave 4 kailash..wonder how daksh's expression had been when he heard the answer...

Thanks Samana๐Ÿ˜Š Everyone is happy that they will leave from this mad house called Daksh-bhavan.
Dajsh & Vijaya were shocked๐Ÿ˜†