Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:17/4 - Pradeep ne thoda shaadi ka Vaada...

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
done with the update guys. wanted to use emoticons than words for Pradeep n Anushka's dialouges.🀒🀒🀒 but didn't get time to search for it

hope now Vineet comes to scene and help Mona to make her career.

i don't want to talk abt P n A. 😑😑😑 they both deserve each other. πŸ€’🀒🀒

Mona's last try to save her marriage may be; but we all know the result. hope here after something positive happens in her life.

Awesome acting by Mona. πŸ‘
Edited by swethasyam08 - 12 years ago
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

thnx for the update swetha 

felt really bad for mona her actind really touched me

how could pradeep leave her 

and more than her father it seems to me like her FIL loves and cares for mona 

her father was js thinkin or prestige and al  how sick is dat

and like you said lets js wish after this something postitibe happens in her life 

thnx once again for the update

gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think mona's inlaws will step in and take responsibility and break all ties with pradeep.. hope they send mona to school/college and help her establish a career and a life and she can prove she is a woman of substance and can manage both personal and professional life well.. by that time pardeep will get annoyed being a puppet in anushka's life but i hope mona doesnt forgive and take him back.. and for the kids they always have to suffer in these cases and this does impact their young minds but oh well pardeep didnt make a good decision as an adult and thought only about himself and his career.. what a pathetic guy he is😑
senorita201213 thumbnail
thanks for the update...

I do not like mona calling pradeep...i hope she wants to smash him one last time..
if she tries to request him to change his decision...then its such a big drawback for her character...she should never ask him to come back in her life..
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What is wrong with Mona's father, for him prestige is so important that his daughters life ???

Mona's in-laws will be surely be there to stand by her

I am seeing that the story is now going to go on the track of Balika Vadhu, common Ekta, please come up with something new
teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I hated Anushka's dialogue in the precap "Dont be nasty to her. Mona jo kahe calmly sun lena. Now that you're starting a second life, you have to think and make decisions for the future in your best interest"

I am guessing Mona will ask if he will still support for the kids, and this guy will think about his "future", and "Freedom" and "growth" and refuse or give something convoluted and insulting.

Feel so bad for Mona and her kids. What wrong did they do?
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pradeep did say he is ready to support Mona and the kids financially. What is more important at this time is that Mona should pluck up the self-confidence to go this alone and bring up her kids all by herself. I'm glad she has her in-laws to support her but she shouldn't be dependent on them either. Also, I foresee a lot of opposition from Mukesh and Mallika if her FIL and MIL side with Mona.
Also, at the risk of sounding like the Devil's Advocate--I managed to salvage some respect for Pradeep when he admitted that he loves Anushka and wants to stay with her. His motivations are entirely selfish but at least he did not keep Mona hanging by pretending he is ready to come back to her and carrying on with Anushka on the sly.