Thendral tuesday- April 17, 2011

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Jaya for the wonderful update...😃...hahaha...Adjective for scolding GW.?..Gutter woman ke Adjectives a..we need to get help only from her...😆...or best is we can ask her to scold heself by looking into a mirror...😆...And about TA, rofl...cute side comments...😳

A good epi and they made TA really ask some reasonable questions, but still he saying -T would like to correct ppl and forgive who did bad to her too...😕...ROFL, experience talks...😆...But atleast he spoke sense...😃...Good that Deepa also there to help out T and proved a good friend to her and she probably knew TA only talks and no action..😛😆...They need to strengthen TA character in a genuine way seriously after all these continuous mess up...

WOW, what a perinbam and poorippu Lav had on her face and what a sympathy GW created by crying in sending TA/PA to jail..ROFL this time its opposite...for a change PA going to jail instead of TA...God Bless Anand...shyamala Vaazhga...😆...
Argg...yet another time - thirutu kalyanam...yaaru ellam intha word use pannarthuku sense e ilaya

GW's dter did same type wedding

AP's dter did same type wedding
OF all person who is asking to put TA in jail - best of wedding...Bhuvana lakshman aam la...😆...what type of wedding is hers - if those are thirutu kalyanam, hers is what? 😡

Anand was just super and finally a good scene they showed with him after a longgg time...if Anand is shown like this, we can really enjoy his scnes😃...and his talks to AP was just good...he really changing for good had a use for his useless messups in TA/T life..👍🏼...

ROFL, Bhuvana knows latest laws passed upto date pola - "muthiyor pathukapu sattam"...hmm...
good only...but how does this suit Bhu...
I wish TA/T/TPS do some analysis on Indian Law and search if any law is there for stealing other's husband and calling herself with Husbs name as a second name with her name...😛🤢...If so...first to go will be Bhu and her follower will be C for attempt to steal other girl's husbd and helpers GW/LAv too...😡...😛...

ROFL...Lav getting 20000 rupees for Pvt secy to Bhuvana...good lavanya...learn how to ditch husband and ask Bhu if any doc is makku like lakshman and if u got any chance...🤢...
ROFL lav getting increments was like every word she bad mouth TA/T(T in particular) she would get more increments...it was like seeing some video game where u kill  someone and hit u get dollars...🤢...funny...😆..I thought GW would fall at Bhu leg for offering 20k...😛...how i wish she did that and later feel like hanging when she finds it was T mom...🤢

Best was - I will talk and convince my mom and taking SUdha vera...
Sudha please threaten this GW with some proof and send her to jail...or best is go bring in that lady inspector and remind her that T slap case...ippadi neega yaaravarthu sonna thaan TA ke athu memory la will come...😒

Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dear Jaya Akka!😃🤗...comments are super and cute😳

Episode was again good and fast⭐️

GW is doing some nallathu to herself and her daughter...evlo days aa both sons had some feelings towards these 2...after this both are going to be more angry🤢...Sudha will chase her with broomstick if this lady ever visits Puvi saying he is her son nu🤢...what a happiness in sending both sons to jail...😡..avlo curious aa asking and knowing about the law...grr shameless to the core😡...GW will get awarded for filing case under this catogary for the 1st time...i wonder who will give her🤢

What a kodumai...9,000 salary la irunthu 20,000 ku promotion just by badmouthing T😡...Lav's role model is going to be Buwana only🤢.

Anand did something good in his whole life time😛...AP is super scared of seeing A🤣...TA/Sudha are going to compromise GW😕...that lady is going to talk 20 sentence while TA/Sudha talks 1 sentence...ithula Lav will sing chorus with her mommy🤢
Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
Thank you for the quick, nice update with nice side comments!😆

Especially, Tamil doesn't mean what he says🤣

Exact of opposite defination of a mother = GW!😡😡

Love you, Anandh!!! umah!!!!!!😆

Ivalo nalla torture panunathu ithuku dhana!🤣

I almost thought Tamizh would get arrested!

Loved everyone's expression during Anand's ''super'' talk!😎

Bhuvana Tamanah lol!🤡

Countdown for GW started!!!😡😉 Can't wait to see GW-Sudha one-to-one after a while!😆

So this was the episode when they celebrated(same dresses)!😊

Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Tanu.

GW is doing some nallathu to herself and her daughter...evlo days aa both sons had some feelings towards these 2...after this both are going to be more angry🤢...Sudha will chase her with broomstick if this lady ever visits Puvi saying he is his son🤢...what a happiness in sending both sons to jail...😡..avlo curious aa asking and knowing about the law...grr shameless to the core😡...GW will get awarded for filing case under this catogary for the 1st time...i wonder who will give her🤢

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...Best one...👏...

I can suggest a person from my side who can give such awards to GW...🤣🤣...The person would be best ever to give it...correct a guess sencha avangaluku oru award...😛

Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful update and comments🤗🤗! Your title and comments were very good specially when you said TA forgot about xxx strangling T...  😛

Own sons yethavathu pannanum aam🤬. Cha...iduthu ellam oru mother aa😡? Wherever this lady is shown money, she will go towards them🤬. Now Lav getting 20,000 Rs. Sollavey vennam...GW will never send Lav to GP house even if she wants too😆. Also can't get hold of Lav now. Madam will be in high arrogant sprits now🤢. Smiling aa when Bhuv wanted them to file complaint.. Lets see how long her smiling will be. I really want Nithesh to find a different girl and Lav should see them going around. That would be a good slap for this Lav😉.

After a long time, liked Anand and his talks👏... He really made AP spill the beans about Bhuv involved in making TA gets arrested. Hope Anand continues to support TA/T in this cause.

Deepa was as usual good. Shymala was good and the way she admired her husbands talk was funny... lol. Clever Thulz guessed it might be Bhuv😉. Puvi already arrested?? This GW is going to react to TA now and throw all garbage on TA...Sigh. Not sure how they are going to make her withdraw the complaint. May be TA can threaten GW that he will make Thulz file a complaint to that Lady Inspector that she again slapped and tortured Thulz nu 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by shubba

🤣...Best one...👏...

I can suggest a person from my side who can give such awards to GW...🤣🤣...The person would be best ever to give it...correct a guess sencha avangaluku oru award...😛

Bhuvana? if your talking ironically😉!

Sudha? if your talking about the real reel award she is going to get tomorrow😆!
ROFL shubba at yr cmnts..rightly said..first TA sister therija udane lav madam gets job...apram better post on bad mouthing TT and now 20K for again badmouthing TT and arranging TA's arrest..ippidi oru family and I was remembering TA peethikafying abt his mom's paasam to padma when she poured sambar on his bfast...ROFL..wish padma hears abt gw's complaint and gives gw a piece of her tongue!!ROFL...

bhu laxman at that...for that itself she shud get arrested...wish prabha walks with his camera and recorder all the time..cp seems to be misising..hope she has been packed off to her home town...
Anand has def turned AP into a comedian even if not freed him from the bribery habit...
it is good that sudha is accompanying TA---and nice seeing TA and sudha on the same side this time...
waiting for tmrw...

shubba..unodu award ku there will be a line i think...
whats yr award...oru free update va?

my guess is this award gw can get from padma by way of her archanai and another one from her true samandhi..bhu...both bhu and gw can exchange awards...bhu for attacking T and gw for trying to get TA arrested...
samandhi poruthan na..this is it...

Thanks Jeya Akka for the wonderful Update with the apt title and lovely side comments!👏🤗

Hahahaha, someone pls put 100 bees in GW oda mouth.😡 Avlo perisu if its about moneyy, grrr.. The best is enna na, TA ku iruntha 1% paasam kooda, illama pannufying this GW, super🤣 Now Bhuv is gonna go to Thuls house and tell her happiness pola..Haha madame ku tsunami waiting nu therilaaa😆

Yayyy Anand was awesomeee👏 CTs this is good. Show such scenes of Anand😃 I hope he gets his voice back😆 Loved the way he talked with AP..Hahaha, AP is scared of Anand🤣Everyone oda reaction was cute esp from Shyamu when Anand had that convo with AP😆

Thuls was good😃 She knows that it was Bhuv nu, hehehe. TA wife ku help pannama, what u were doing in bedroom??😆 HAHAHA, best combination TA and Sudhaaa🤣🤣 GW thalai eppadi uruzha poguthooo🤣

@Shubba ka: Like Jeya akka said, I think its Padma?😕
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago