WU.17.April..SiNal Missing Each Other Badly

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

oye dhiks...chika...
first to comment...
loved today's episode...
thnx for the WU Neeme...
Aaj toh aap khush haina??? u got to do an WU of a good episode...unlike last 2 weeks...
Such a nice episode today. Tnx Neeme for the update.
Kunal accting was Fabulous...:)) But today WU was difficult task for me.. I missed the episode..and Now Onilne watching..half video found Half not..Then Searching and I have no time... and writing.. Don't knw what i write today...hope its okay
Originally posted by neeme

Kunal accting was Fabulous...:)) But today WU was difficult task for me.. I missed the episode..and Now Onilne watching..half video found Half not..Then Searching and I have no time... and writing.. Don't knw what i write today...hope its okay
arrey you've done the WU of  the most important Parts na...Ab fikar kis baat ki??? dont worry neeme
Thanks for the lovely update Neeme..:)
An amazing epi:) dying for tom's epi<3
thanks for the update Neeme...
Thanks Neeme for the WU. You must be glad there wasn't too much of Dumbo crap today as you were worried about it yesterday. It was only Rohit's dream, but the rest of the episode was too good today, loved Kunal so much in today's episode. 
thanks for the lovely update ðŸ˜ƒ