•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
👏👏👏

Well Frankly i loved the Episode... yes its truly Different from the regular show, yes its bold in its own way, a woman telling another woman crass stuff, these things r there in MP, the heroin played by gulki joshi has left her mark with her performance (thanks to the writers and yes the FAMOUS DIRECTOR WASEEM SABIR (maryaada) he is finally back after long i guess, the heroin is such a treat to watch, the locations r beautiful to what i understand from the first episode and the beautiful promos is that the girl does not want to do her sar dhakai but will work for a living as women in this tribe have to work to break bread... men of the house just useless and reading more stuff online on this subject i think the brother and fathers also pimp their sisters and daughters... yes for zee tv its a bold step but m sure new things r always welcomed... Was waiting to see Varun Badola but in Vain... Narayani is a treat to watch
i was really shocked how raw they spoke about being the outside woman but liked the episode
i really liked as well.
the song is very good too.

but the storyline... is a bit different yet cliche
me too waiting for varun's entry & narayani looked beautiful.
am thinking its really done well the episode roks