Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update Link:

Pavitra Rishta - 17th April Video Update *HQ*

Direct Links : 55960817

Written Update

A segment of Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli

At a hospital

Abha(the main lead in YMGGK) is at the hospital. A doctor comes over to her and tells her that her husband will need to get an operation done to arrange for his blood type. Abha is told that her husband's life is at risk. Abha is shocked and crying. A nurse tells Abha that her husband needs an injection. Abha is even more shocked to hear this and she runs. Manav and Archana are coming to the hospital. They find a doctor.

Archana: Look to see if our daughter Teju is in your list. She had an accident.

Manav: Her full name is Tejaswini and she is in taxi clothes.

The nurse: Sorry sir there was a major accident and a lot of people were impacted by it and those people were brought into the hospital. We don't have any time. Archana is crying and she says she should not have let Teju go to Ujjain.

Manav: Calm down, we will find Teju. You wait here, and I will look to see if there is a missing list. Manav goes to a desk.

Manav: Excuse me I want to write my daughter's name in the missing list. Archana is praying for Teju to get better.

Abha has to give some money to someone at the hospital but she doesn't have enough. The man doesn't allow her to pay the rest of the money later. Abha is about to sell away her bangles when the man tells her to tell him her name and phone number. Abha does so. Abha calls some people from her family who are at a temple getting ready for a puja. When Abha is done talking to them on the phone a nurse comes and tells Abha that the patient's condition is very serious. Abha is very shocked and the nurse asks her to sign a form and she tells Abha that she hasn't paid the money and if she doesn't pay then her family can't be treated. Abha is very angry and furious that she has to pay money and she starts yelling at the nurse and tells her it is her duty to cure people. Abha says they will get their money but first treat my husband.

At the hospital

Manav and Archana are at the hospital.

Manav: How can there not be a missing list?

The nurse: Look we will try our best try to understand.

Manav: You try to understand! Why don't you try to understand? A man comes over to Manav.

The man: Are you Manav Deshmukh?

Manav: Yes.

The man: I can understand your concern but there is a major accident here. It will take 15 minutes for the missing list to come. I understand your helplessness, please co-operate with us. And as far as I know we don't have anyone in our list with the name of Teju.

Manav: Tejaswini Manav Deshmukh. Abha is screaming from a distance. Manav and Archana hear her. They both see her and Archana goes to Abha and hugs her. Archana asks Abha why she is crying.

Manav: Abha where is Karan? A doctor comes up to Abha and asks her if the blood arrangements have been made.

Manav: Blood? Doctor, what happened to her?

The doctor: She was coming in the car with her family, her car got in a very big accident. Her husband's condition is very critical. The doctor tells Manav Karan's blood group and he offers to help him. Abha and Archana smile. Manav tells Abha not to worry and nothing will happen to her husband Karan. Manav tells Archana to wait here as the missing list must be coming.

At the hospital

Abha and Archana start praying. When they are done Abha tells Archana not to worry and she will definitely get her daughter back.

Abha: If we haven't done anything bad to anyone then why would God do bad to us?

Archana: You are right Abha. And if God is with us then what are to be afraid of? Abha did you know Manav and I don't live together anymore? I have started my own life. My husband is not with me but I always prayed to Bappa to keep my family happy. Bappa listened to me, now our family is happy and I have full faith Abha that Bappa will listen to you too. I know that times are hard but you will need to have courage Abha. Look at your in laws, family and husband, you will need to control yourself. A pandit comes to Abha and tells her that only you can save your husband. Abha goes to seek his blessings.

Abha: I am ready to do anything for my family, just tell me what I need to do.

The pandit: you have done everything you needed to you will just need to have courage and faith. Someone has brought a tragedy in your life. Abha is remembering her wedding vows to Karan when she got married. The pandit gives Abha a clay pot and tells her that it has 108 holes. He tells her to fill it up with water and says his blessings are with her. The pandit tells Archana that she is also sad like Abha is. Your family is with you but they are not accepting you. The pandit tells Archana to do a puja and assures her that all his blessings are with her. The pandit leaves.

Abha: Archana, we will do the puja together.

Archana: God is with us, he will never do injustice to us. We will both pray together for our families and their lives. Abha and Archana go outside to get some water and then they go to the temple.

At the hospital

Manav is at the hospital.

Manav: Doctor how is Karan's health?

The doctor: Mr. Manav sir, he will be fine thanks to you.

Manav: Doctor did you find out about my daughter?

The doctor: No but there is one dead body of a girl though. If you want you can see the girl. Manav looks very sad and upset. The doctor asks another doctor to show Manav where the dead body is.

At the temple

Archana and Abha go to the temple. Archana is telling Abha to have courage. They are pushing through people and going up front. The pandit stops them and tells them not to do the prayer yet. Archana is begging the pandit to let them go but he tells them to wait. Archana protests and argues with the pandit.

The pandit: There are rules for the temple.

Archana: We understand but our family's lives are at risk and this is why we have come here, if this happened to your family what would you do?

The pandit: God forbid but if this happened I would've left it up to God.

Abha: No one has ever forbidden us from doing Bappa's darshan and they never will. Archana and Abha go to the front to the Ganpati Bappa and start doing the prayer. They are doing the rituals. Manav is at the hospital looking at the dead body. He looks relieved when he sees the dead body is not Teju. Manav calls Archana. Archana picks up the phone.

Archana: Yes Manav.

Manav: Where are you Archana? Did you find Teju?

Archana: I will find her I am looking for her right now.

Manav: Yes Archana we will find our Teju soon.

Archana: Yes Manav do not worry our Teju will be found. Bye.

A segment from Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli

At the hospital

Abha and Archana come back to the hospital.

Abha: How is Karan?

The doctor: He should be fine. It is good that Manav came right on time.

Archana: Doctor do you know where my husband is?

The doctor: He is gone to find his daughter. The doctor leaves.

Abha: Don't worry Archana you will find your daughter. Some news reporters come and start questioning Abha about whose fault it was for the accident and who was responsible. Archana nastily tells them to be quiet and asks them what kind of questions are these?

Abha: How can a woman think if their family got in an accident and her husband is in the hospital? How would you like it if you were questioned when this happened to your family. People are so unsympathetic, they are happy when others are going through sad times.

Archana: Did you hear her? Go away. The news reporters leave. A nurse comes and tells Abha to get the medicines as an operation is about to be done. Archana volunteers to bring the medicines and she tells Abha to wait there. A doctor comes and Abha asks him how her family is.

The doctor: It is hard to say right now. Where are the medicines? Archana is coming with medicines. Archana gives it to Abha so Abha can give it to the doctor. She asks the doctor to check if all the medicines are there. The doctor is called by someone and they say that the family needs to be checked on. Abha starts crying. Archana consoles Abha. A man comes over and tells Archana that there is some items missing and she should check to see.

In a hospital ward

Teju and a doctor are in the hospital ward. The nurse is attending to Teju. Teju is a little better. Someone from YMGGK is in the same hospital ward and they are lying down. Teju tells the nurse to attend to them. Abha comes in the hospital ward. She sees her father and she calls for him. The nurse tells Abha to come in one minute. Abha waits outside the hospital ward. Teju comes over to Abha and she assures her that her father will be ok. Abha looks at Teju very suspiciously. Teju leaves. Abha thinks to herself, could that have been Archana's daughter? Some people are digging through a bin. Archana is looking through that bin and she pulls out Teju's I.D. Card. Archana screams for Manav. Manav is standing in a corner. Archana runs over to Manav and she shows him Teju's I.D. Card. Archana is crying and she hugs Manav. Manav assures Archana that everything is fine. Abha and Teju are walking toward Manav and Archana. Abha points to Manav and Archana. Teju is walking forward toward them. Teju calls for baba. Manav and Archana both see Teju.

Teju: Baba, I'm fine. Manav and Teju hug. Abha watches this and smiles.

Teju: Baba you always get tense for no reason. And Aunty you have come so far from Mumbai? Archana and Teju hug. Archana asks Teju how she is. Teju says she is fine.

Teju: Baba I told you Archana Aunty was good. She loves me a lot and takes care of me. As soon as she got to know about my accident she came running here.

Abha is told by a doctor that Karan is ok but an operation will need to be done which will take 24 hours. Manav, Teju, Archana and Abha meet up.

Archana: Abha God listened to us.

Abha: Manav, if you had not been here, how would I thank you?

Manav: No Abha, no need to thank me, and don't worry. Karan will be ok.

Archana: Ok, we will go now. Abha and Archana hug. Manav, Teju and Archana leave the hospital.

Last segment of Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli

No Precap

Enjoy!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gudiyaprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks alot ! Well written as always :-)
Im glad everything is ok with Teju .

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you bhalla, I am glad Tej is ok but the other serial the last scene was sad.