Phir Subah Hogi

Oma's Take- 1st episode

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone and here is my take on the first episode.

First of all i must say i went into watching this show with absolutely no idea about the Thakur's and their history with the women and stuff - so i was really prejudiced because i honestly dont tolerate women being put down this way. I love seeing an independent woman.

But i must say the first episode was very good- the introduction was nice and i really like the lead actress. She has a charm that is rarely seen for a new actress. She was spot on her expressions and i cracked up at the the part when she was technically insulting the Thakur's wife about the Thakur's  being illiterate ðŸ˜†. Thank god the cv's gave this girl a backbone and not another non stop crying beti. 
And i presume the rocks she is carrying around will be her tag line for the rest of the show.
The Thakur guy in black is HOTT also - if he is the male lead.

So i look forward to tomorrow episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
Hi Agree with you good to see the heroine is brave & not cry types.
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice take agree with u, 1st episode was too good.Lead actree did great job
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 The first episode was really good and the heroine is brave which means a lot considering that the action takes place in a rural area and in a male dominated society, but I think that the lead male hasn't made his entrance yet!
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was kinda hoping the guy in the black shirt was the lead - but i guess he is not