New Promo , Rakhi wala !!

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Rakhi Sawant , reality show contestant.
 what is reality of  reality shows ?
Rakhi said something did not catch much , but did see a TV behind her having Aasman Se Aage logo😃

also new sticker promo with a very scared Meenaxi , with wordings ' Will Meenaxi make a place in this glamour world?'
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..

Rakhi was talking about that bold promo of hers for ASA yesterday..

As usual she is on her ownself..straightforward.i saw a bit in the clip of the conference telling meenakshi be careful there are many a hindi word she said i'm not getting it  which means many shrewd minded people who can take advantage of her innocence ...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for sharing. 😳
rekha02 thumbnail
Bold to nahin laga it was her usual self maybe Iam bored of seeing her yesterday in many of the ASA conference videos.😆 . I have uploaded the promo as usual some bits of start is missing and a little shaky but I think chalega 😊 for present .

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Z9R_ymw4E[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
@Rekha ..Thanks for promo video...

Rakhi sawant is always over expressive in her talks..ussi ki zubani mera ek bold promo in the press conference...😆
Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Savee I can only think of what Lord Lucifer wants to do in his small ruling world 😍
shanaya28 thumbnail
Rekha Aur kya karega rule ..rule and rule until someone else will rule his heart..life and world.😊

ishara you know whom without the KMH..😆
rekha02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

Rekha Aur kya karega rule ..rule and rule until someone else will rule his heart..life and world.😊

ishara you know whom without the KMH..😆

KMH danger warning to phele se issue huva hai 😉 so we are alert right from the start.😆
Waiting for that day , might be a long wait but Iam sure it will happen one day.😍
shanaya28 thumbnail
So true this time we  are alert  from advance of a KMH not like last time out of a sudden a KMH entered his life but it was a treat..😊

Wait will be very long for  the love angle to happen..anyways it will be worth waiting..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks rekha for the promo
So she was to give the threat to the dark side of what Aasman se aage will focus
Andheeri duniya of chamakthey sitaarey

Lord lucifer will also show that when he knows meenakshi will be follwing the path to fame
Many a times he may be the one who will show the pit of plunge but also test meenakshis strength and put the breaks at the right time

I want to see more promos with dc and meenakshi when the show conceptualization progresses as it will be more on a one on one bases