Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for Sharing Krithika๐Ÿค—, I think what I saw on Tv was a bit different from the one posted here.๐Ÿ˜Š ( Rakhi one)Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Great day to start with... Superb promos... Both sawants have become stars due to reality shows so using them for promo is a good decission... These promos have come out well...

Thank you Kritika
rekha02 thumbnail
Bhanu, this promo is different from the one aired on Life ok at present there she says something like ' baithe hai yaha jaal mein fasane ko only the compromise line is similar.
rekha02 thumbnail
Sach kaho , I have seen 'Abhijeet Sawant become a reality star so his version of promo is more hard hitting for me at least, wow Life ok superb promos ๐Ÿ‘
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
ya.. Abhijeet Sawant has grown to stardom because of Indian Idol... So he is more apt for this promo... And his words are also more realistic...

Good approach by the team to rope in him for this promo
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Both the promos are needed
I see one as karishma types also and the other meenakshi
But there is the rawness in them which is what reality tv scraps the facts
Fame is something which all want and for the common man be it a class or z class doors are open equally
But when the thing strikes and the heat gets on that is where the Drama begins
And both these outside quoted promos for the show brings that in to the viewers plate
Well articulated promos like these will dwell as the concept of the show and the bases as what dc brings as Aasman se aage
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Krithika..thanks for these videos..๐Ÿ˜Š

Two reality shows contestants and how they make it to fame and some real facts coming from their mouth itself..they have gone through this even witness many happennings of what is the reality behind the curtain ..
Rakhi talks about compromises and abhijeet about nothing real in these shows sab kuch bikta hein..not only talent that counts..

Its depends on your inner strength.self confidence and focus no diversion from that you can make it but too bad some people take this shortcut path to get fame at any cost..
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lifeok have done a great promotion for ASA๐Ÿ‘
thank you so many promos already ..they have covered every possible side of promotion...now this rakhi & abhijit (I jut like him for lafzo main & tham ja๐Ÿ˜ณ)

now they have to keep it up even after the show goes on air๐Ÿ˜Š

finger crossed