Posted: 11 years ago
We have waited for one and half years for him to comeback on the small screen after his awesome brilliant performance as Anmol sareen/rajvansh..

Finally the wait is over as here is Apurva speaking up about his new role in a sagar arts Production..Aasman se Aage..beyond the sky limit..the title itself is catchy..πŸ‘

More captivating and interesting is the character  who will be the backbone of this show D.C.Dev chopra portrayed by the charming Apurva Agnihotri..the face of this TV industry...

Who is Dev chopra in real?..

Dev chopra..D.C...A man who creates his own world and rules it as per his wish...D.C loves to rule people life..he is the Boss and everyone bows to his wish and command..he can bring twist and turns in people life good or bad ...At the end he is the ruler of his kingdom he has created...

Dev chopra a character with lots of shades and Apu will definitely make it a worth watch one... we know  Apu is choosy about his roles to portray..it should be something that will make  him showcase his talent as an actor be it a short or a lengthy one...must say he has hit the bull's eye once again chosing one of the best avatar to be back on small screen..Playing a complex character and D.C is definitely one..

Here is the charming guy speaking up about D.C ..enjoy as his voice is a sheer delight to the ears..credit to our friend krithika for the clip...πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtjD4_PzgZs[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome post Saveeta.πŸ‘πŸΌ

You always write beautifully πŸ‘πŸΌ, loved your take on Dev Chopra character.πŸ‘

After watching Apurva as lovable character Anmol ❀️,this D.C character makes me so excited.😍

I am glad Apurva took this heavy role , just 5 days more. πŸ˜
Originally posted by krithikas

Awesome post Saveeta.πŸ‘πŸΌ

You always write beautifully πŸ‘πŸΌ, loved your take on Dev Chopra character.πŸ‘

After watching Apurva as lovable character Anmol ❀️,this D.C character makes me so excited.😍

I am glad Apurva took this heavy role , just 5 days more. πŸ˜

Heavy role, well said KrithikaπŸ‘ but Apu looks very light to play it appearance wise.πŸ˜†
One more video credit to BhanuπŸ˜ƒ
Here Apu speaks about him being the mastermind, Producer cum Director cum Judge.πŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdtbTmjm8eY[/YOUTUBE]
Savee , brilliant post as usual each line of yours rocks like our DC.πŸ‘
I wish to give some credit to the announcer he said with style 'Apurv Agnihotri'
Edited by rekha03 - 11 years ago
@Rekha..thanks for that uncut video of the launch.yes apu..dev is the mastermind and he orders and they obey..

What i analysed more about his character, D.C takes advantage for his own benefit of course of those people who have lost fame or not make it in the showbizz industry..like rajesh he wanted to be a famous as a choreographer if i'm not mistaken but later he bows to D.C condition to be dressed as a woman and be a judge on his reality show..wat's this strategy of Dev we dont know but yes he knows rajesh for fame will do anything even be there as a woman..

Next roshni lost her fame and she becomes just an anchor in his reality show..

last meenakshi he already eyed her as his next target to bring T R P S for his aasman se aage to even goes to the her house to give her the entry pass..

For sure as krithika put it heavy role as it has many layers in it..
Many layers ,yes so Dc has lives of many people in his hands, Dc the master mind, backbone and in his own words Lucifer ,reincarnation of Satan, but I will search for leaks in his armor πŸ˜‰ 
😳 thanks for the edited version
The lord spoke finally
I am so looking forward to the mastermind multitasking dev chopra
He knows the good bad and compelling world of reality concepts and it's execution
And his famous dialogue shurat badi kameeni chez hai
Jitna deti hai us say Kai zyada cheen laiti hai
The sharp ness in his words and as a judge and producer he will play his cards
Apurva is evergreen n forever young lord 😳
Shanti, director too, he said it himself too much on his plate , Iam waiting to add one more to that some day .πŸ˜‰ 
Yes producing and directing too
He is saying it with pride as he knows that nothing can move in Aasman se age without him
He is doing greater multitasking which be a challenge with his decisions on the show and viwers will see things unfold