jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
after seeing yesterday episode i think y.day who played one of thakur son (don' know his real name) is better than Anuj Sachdev who actually finalize 4 lead role, sorry guys it's only my opinion, if u r disagree with me it's ok. but don't like Anuj, i saw him in Sabki Ladli Bebo  aserial, one of star plus Flop serial, but didn't find any acting talent with him, but i like the female lead, & Also think her pair   with present Thakur son will far better than Anuj,what do u think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
I am not able to say clearly, the thakur's son looks like the guy who played Lakshman in Ramayan in which Gurmeet played Lord Ram that was telecast on NDTV Imagine.
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakther

after seeing yesterday episode i think y.day who played one of thakur son (don' know his real name) is better than Anuj Sachdev who actually finalize 4 lead role, sorry guys it's only my opinion, if u r disagree with me it's ok. but don't like Anuj, i saw him in Sabki Ladli Bebo  aserial, one of star plus Flop serial, but didn't find any acting talent with him, but i like the female lead, & Also think her pair   with present Thakur son will far better than Anuj,what do u think guys?

hey jhakter dont worry sometimes whom we underestimate they will turn really good for example sherad khelkar i really never saw saath phere serial as i never liked the main leads but see sk turned really hot guy in bairipiya and i became a big fan of him its ok yaar me too i just saw few scens of sab ki ladli...on u tube and i didnt really liked both the main leads but who knows his getup and the charectar are utterly different here in this show πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› and i saw the launch party of phir subah hogi and i liked anuj lil bit and may be we like him full after watching this serialπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰