Introducing ojaswi..Meenakshi Kumar..

Posted: 11 years ago
Ojaswi oberoi trained khatak dancer last seen in the show Bahenein on SP..Personally not watch her that much on screen but all set to watch her as meenakshi in ASA..The promos with her in it look promising esp about her character which is to watch out also..

Ojaswi being a trained dancer so a role apt for her as she plays Meenakshi Kumar in aasman se aage.A simple innocent girl from a low background..she stays in a very poor area..the slum has a big family ..a mother..a sister and 3 brothers..life not easy for them due to poverty..As per promo meenakshi works as a cleaner in a big mall..not enough salary to give her family a better life.. meenakshi does not fear problems and she wants to acheive something in life..she can do so throughout her dancing skills..Doing practices of her dance at night ..a hardworking girl that one day she will fulfill her dream..
Finally she gets the opportunity as she watches the advertisement on the  BIG TV screen in the mall about a reality show called Aasman Se Aage..This brings her a smile as thats what she was waiting for  a stage to showcase her talent..
Its not easy as she thought it to be but one man comes  and gives her that golden chance himself..The producer of the show D.C..Meenakshi cant thank her luck as she gets her entry to compete for the title of dancing superstar..
What struggle she has to do..?..Will she get entangle in the web created by D.C ?..Will her values take a back seat?..Will she accept the compromises just for fame?..Will meenakshi get lost in the Glitz and Glamor of the showbizz world?..or will she resist to all this and not take that shortcut to fame ?...

We have to wait and watch the journey of meenakshi for all these answers where one man D.C can make her destiny or destroy it in the end as he rules everything in his world as per his wish..

A big thanks to krithika for the snapshot of meenakshi..πŸ€—
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
WOW Awesome Post Saveeta.πŸ‘

You have explored Meenakshi's character so well.πŸ‘πŸΌ

And loved the way you have ended on the character D.C.😍

Have watched Ojaswi in Behenein but not so much interested in her😳 , but will love to watch her as Meenakshi this time as the promos on her looks interesting .πŸ˜ƒ

And waiting to see how her life changes meeting DC.πŸ˜ƒ

I never knew, Ojaswi is a trained dancer. This gives her great comfort with this role. Waiting eagerly to watch her dance...

She was looking good in the press conf videos. She has confidence and hardwork as her aids to make her reach her dreams

Meenakshi Kumar - I remember how DC announces her name as a winner of the final audition round and she enters the actual show...

Wow amazin post SaveetaπŸ‘ πŸ‘

js cos of ur post  i got to know she was in behnein .

i never knew dat  

well i guess her character is goin to b one of the most loved one 

as the  promos seems to b d interesting most unique til date

and  concept is really unique one 

and tokin about  DC can't wait to c him againπŸ˜›

Edited by Bipin2012 - 11 years ago
@Bipin2012..Agree meenakshi will be one loved character ...As a viewer we always put ourself in such character's  place...we will feel her pain..tears as she struggles in a world never known to her..showbizz where emotions dont count and some harsh reality awaits her during  her journey.

As for ojaswi i think portraying meenakshi will give  her the needed limelight as its one very interesting character..of course she will be opposite so many talented experienced actors above all Apu..we do know Apu is one actor who can bring the best in her leading ladies when in same frame..

Waiting to see the pairing of Apu..ojaswi on screen ...i do feel it will be an onscreen pair  that viewers will appreciate as story unfolds...
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
@krithika...meenakshi's character has depth also and its her journey we will witness through the show..

Definitely as  you said i ended it with the one who will be there along her and will bring some twist and turn in her life..Dev chopra...

@Bhanu...ojaswi being a trained dancer so this role  she will be more at ease doing it.its a must as this show is about dancing skills..

loved her interview and as meenakshi her simplicity and innocence defines her beauty..her hard work matters for her not the greed at any cost to be a dancing star..
Originally posted by saveeta24

@Bipin2012..Agree meenakshi will be one loved character ...As a viewer we always put ourself in such character's  place...we will feel her pain..tears as she struggles in a world never known to her..showbizz where emotions dont count and some harsh reality awaits her during  her journey.

As for ojaswi i think portraying meenakshi will give  her the needed limelight as its one very interesting character..of course she will be opposite so many talented experienced actors above all Apu..we do know Apu is one actor who can bring the best in her leading ladies when in same frame..

Waiting to see the pairing of Apu..ojaswi on screen ...i do feel it will be an onscreen pair  that viewers will appreciate as story unfolds...

yes saveeta as the story focusses on the reality of reality shows 

they wil surely put meenakshi in such situations where the viewers heart wil shatter down to c her dealin wd it 

and yes apu always bring the leadin ladies in same frame we have experienced it so many times 

and about pairing i guess it wil take too much of tym for the pairin of apu and ojaswi as the story is mostly based on darkside of the reality shows 

but personally i want apu and ojaswi's pairing to happen sooner 

omg iam already in luv wd the pair πŸ˜†

@Bipin2012..Too bad We will have lots to  wait for this pairing happenning..as its dark side of these shows and Dev is the one who rules with no emotions..its business for him and hook by crook he gets his way..

Yes hope it happens in the second phase of the show and Dev..Meenakshi their name sounds so nice as a couple...😊
Nice discussions are going on in this thread ,πŸ‘
Meenaxi appears a fighter believes in hard work and also that God gives at least one chance to fulfil your dreams😊. I admire her simplicity and  support her dreams , loving her will be easy but I shall be always drawn to DC's  character πŸ˜‰. It is hard to change that fact.
Savee, mindblowing intro to Meenaxi.πŸ‘πŸΌ. I really liked reading each and every word you wrote
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

I never knew, Ojaswi is a trained dancer. This gives her great comfort with this role. Waiting eagerly to watch her dance...

She was looking good in the press conf videos. She has confidence and hardwork as her aids to make her reach her dreams

Meenakshi Kumar - I remember how DC announces her name as a winner of the final audition round and she enters the actual show...

Bhanu just as Apu even this is Ojaswi's dream role as she gets to enhance her dancing skills hereπŸ˜ƒ
I like the way she speaks 😊

Waise love your new siggy, DC back to rule not just his kingdom ,our hearts too.😳