17th April'12:Yuvi Saves The Day!Cut Off Reduced!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Short update [Will try to post it faster tomorrow]

Yuvraj is going back inside the hostel, when he meets the Assistant principle (I guess) who is always around Princi. He indirectly provokes Yuvi to help Suvreen by saying that today she gave 99% cut off, tomorrow, 100 and than 110! Who decides the future? It is all right!
In his room he thinks about it and the words replay in his mind. He tells his two friends to go wake up everybody! (It was quiet funny how everybody ran to the hall because "Bhai ne bulaya hai!") In the hall he gives a little speech that makes everyone wonder.

Back in her room, Princi resolves to destroy Suvreen's future and says she will make sure Suvreen doesn't get admitted in any college of Delhi.

Here, in the hall, Yuvraj is giving an angry speech. He says that, that girl has been on hunger strike since 3 days! And what are we doing? We just say yes mam to whatever Princi says! She takes the right to decide our future! Tomorrow, I am going to stand next to that girl, and if you're all with me, I will see you there. If I don't see you there, I will be ashamed of calling myself a part of you all! 

Next day, Princi comes to Suvreen who was standing outside the DPSC. She had brought police with her. Suvreen apologizes for her behavior but Princi says she is apologizing because she doesn't want to get in trouble with the police. Suvreen is walking away when Yuvraj comes running to her. She says everything is over, and he replies saying that the game has just begun. He tells her that she is not alone and from every direction, the students start coming. Princi is infuriated. She goes away from there. The police gives last warning to everyone, and says this is the last chance to backout. Suvreen asks Yuvraj to tell everyone to go away. Instead, Yuvraj calls out to the police guy and asks if he knows that all students here are from DPSC. Everyone held up their ID cards, and the police is nervous. He calls Princi, and she confirms that they are, infact, the students of DPSC. Princi gets a call from someone, ad they tell her that the parents of DPSC are very big people, and we cannot infuriate them. He tells her that now she will do what he tells her to. 

On the other side the police is gone. Suvreen asks Yuvraj, who will come now, that they have gone? Yuveraj asks her if it is necessary for someone to come just because someone is gone? Suvreen in reply says that, Haven't you seen the war movies, when smaller troops withdraw, the big weapon comes. And Yuvraj makes a very cute nervous face. They see Princi coming, and Yuvraj comments, "Arey oh kaali zubaan! Aagya WMD - War of destruction-a!" 

Princi reads a letter in which she formally apologizes the students who had to bear physical, or mental pain. She also announces that the cut off will be that of average Delhi-----cut off! Suvreen is happy and she goes towards Princi to say thank you. Princi just makes her proud face and says "I am a Principle afterall!"

Precap - Suvreen is surrounded by the college students, and she has black coal on her hand. She applies it to her cheek, and Yuvraj who was standing infront of her scribbles a "J" on it. He says this isn't ragging, but a foundation. Junior foundation! You filled the form, now your training starts tomorrow!

Love
Prach aka Jerry

Sorry for the VERY late update! [It's 1:30AM! ðŸ˜†]
Edited by Prach_VirMan - 11 years ago
Thaaank U soo very much for the updatee...:D:D can u do it everyday?? Plz...bt if u cant then its fine..thanx for this one atleast.
Thanks For This...

Awesome Post
Keep Posting