BV Written Update 18/4/12

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Maybe they wont get divorced..they are stressing so much on the 6 months thing... 
Originally posted by msnautanki

Maybe they wont get divorced..they are stressing so much on the 6 months thing... 

Yes Yes me thinks the same too... This is the most sucessful formula in the tv world. They had this in pavitra rishta too...
Originally posted by msnautanki

I'm so dreading this 6 month thing, I don't want Jagat  to have a chance of coming back to Anandi
y i am thinking that...may be in the court...jagiya's lawyer may be point at anandi's character but anandi will hit back or someone from singh family about jag- gauri relationship...

the way at first lawyer started pointing at anandi is really weird...
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
thanks for the update Khusi!!

Thanks for the quick update Khusi!!!

Jug-head doesn't have a head of his own😆...now he feels he shouldn't have gone to haveli😲..How come he doesn't remember the havoc G created in Haveli?? Atleast he can keep that aside...but how come he regrets his visit when it was for BM's sake??

Originally posted by -Perseus-

Thanks for the quick update Khusi!!!

Jug-head doesn't have a head of his own😆...now he feels he shouldn't have gone to haveli😲..How come he doesn't remember the havoc G created in Haveli?? Atleast he can keep that aside...but how come he regrets his visit when it was for BM's sake??

his basic characteristics... flipflop😆
and this will continue...nothing new🤣
his mind will be diverting from one point to other which is a common thing we are seeing from the first ðŸ˜†

kavi idhar toh toh kavi udhar...
jahan barish wahan chhata!!🤣