Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As usual Thanks Minaxi for lovely update of this divinely   romantic episode.
Nothing can be more beautiful   than this it seems our all dreams came true im so happy.
And wat to say about our Mohit n Mouni they are awesome hats off to them.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sukhi...

As usual Thanks Minaxi for lovely update of this divinely   romantic episode.
Nothing can be more beautiful   than this it seems our all dreams came true im so happy.
And wat to say about our Mohit n Mouni they are awesome hats off to them.

Thanks😊 It was an owesome epi. Conveyed everything so beautifully, their union was like a dream come true.
Shivji saw his Shakti in Prakriti in her absance. In her presence he sees her everywhere, infront of him & in Nature. A perfect presentation of Purush & Prakriti.👏
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update 😊 ..It was a fab episode 😳
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
shali just went to Swarglok☺️☺️ ☺️...and is planning to stay there for a while☺️☺️☺️...

wonderful epi... and as I said the river came to meet SS... though I do think the Cv's again highlighted the First Lobestory a bit to much...

on romantic note the epi was good... love the emotions portrayed...I just wonder how long Mohit will be able to keep that smile on his face...I got the feeling that mohit was about to burst in Laughter during the looking in the river scene😆...

Shali back form Swarglok...cause she realized that SS had not only shared their private moment with prakriti but also a snake (fake one) and Chandrama...this was a splash off taandi paani waking Shali up...
Edited by shali - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Meenu ..you are such a calm customer I tell you..You give a heading of Maa saraswathi ..GOSH..I love that..after such a tsunami of romance..woha..😆tum toh bas tum ho..Love you always..🤗GOD..Meenu..you will know my situiatin tonite na..Cant stand in one place..I am totally shivering in happines..!!
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vow u are blessed to update it ...😛.u are the right person too, so calm and deep like an Ocean  Congrats MInakshi...

I often wonder how the cv's are going to portrait it ,being sensitive issue even elders of my family just smiled nothing more to explain...

Tarakasur ,Gosh he is terrible .he is the Spider Producer of that Yug ...😆...

Shiv accepting that, he feeled lonely was awesome ...
Apart from all this thought of two person's ...one is Hema di for her childish comments and other is POt Belly (Dakshu ) ,how will he react if he got a chance to witness them together (Dakshu 's  -ve blood will  become boiled stuff😆 )
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fab fab fab...awesome...lol...no words to explain ...😳...hope we get more of them  now...😍

All the anger regarding Prapanch of Prapanchshali Daskh and his daughter-female Daksh(Vijaya) evaporated wid ysterday's epi...so releaving the epi was...m still cherishing the scenes...😍😍
Edited by flamingo_aries - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Thanks for the lovely update 😊 ..It was a fab episode 😳

Thanks😊 It was an awesome epi. highly unexpected.👏
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shali

shali just went to Swarglok☺️☺️ ☺️...and is planning to stay there for a while☺️☺️☺️...

wonderful epi... and as I said the river came to meet SS... though I do think the Cv's again highlighted the First Lobestory a bit to much...

on romantic note the epi was good... love the emotions portrayed...I just wonder how long Mohit will be able to keep that smile on his face...I got the feeling that mohit was about to burst in Laughter during the looking in the river scene😆...

Shali back form Swarglok...cause she realized that SS had not only shared their private moment with prakriti but also a snake (fake one) and Chandrama...this was a splash off taandi paani waking Shali up...

How was Swargaloka?😃
Don't take this as a simple LS like other shows. it is a Union of Purush & Prakriti. The entire Universe operates due to Her kinetic energy, she is Iccha Shakti, Gayan Shakti & Kriya Shakti acting everywhere. If such a strong power was seperated many kalpas back then the joy of getting her back is boundless on part of Shivji, which is shown well by his controlled expression.
I am expecting them to explain more about other aspects of Universe in SS conversation.😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Meenu ..you are such a calm customer I tell you..You give a heading of Maa saraswathi ..GOSH..I love that..after such a tsunami of romance..woha..😆tum toh bas tum ho..Love you always..🤗GOD..Meenu..you will know my situiatin tonite na..Cant stand in one place..I am totally shivering in happines..!!

Hema, Maa Saraswati appeared for the first time & that too to wish them, so she has comes first. All the art, writting skill, knowledge is due to her blessings only.😊
For the rest  it was your epi. so over to you😆