Phir Subah Hogi

Wht yaar!!!!!

BiggestDEKfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WTH!!! guys I had sooo many things in my mind...
the Thakur guy (the sooo called villain) would be the lead but they ended up being BHAI-BEHAN!!! :( I thought he will fall for her and all stuffs!!!! I thought he will feel bad later for his behaviour...sugani would have atleast some sense 2 behave properly!! Aaaiiiyyooo!!! Why BHAI BEHAN!?!??!?!
Now if it's going 2 go in BEHEN BHAI track I wht him 2 feel protective about her... Take care of her and plz behave properly!!?
Wht do u guys think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BiggestDEKfan

WTH!!! guys I had sooo many things in my mind...
the Thakur guy (the sooo called villain) would be the lead but they ended up being BHAI-BEHAN!!! :( I thought he will fall for her and all stuffs!!!! I thought he will feel bad later for his behaviour...sugani would have atleast some sense 2 behave properly!! Aaaiiiyyooo!!! Why BHAI BEHAN!?!??!?!
Now if it's going 2 go in BEHEN BHAI track I wht him 2 feel protective about her... Take care of her and plz behave properly!!?
Wht do u guys think??

hi biggest he not the main lead he is not yet introdused he is other thakur who is educated he will fall for suguni not the one who we saw in boat with sugni sabar karo yaar hero ko aisehi introduce karenge kya😛
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but still how WRONG is that.. thakur's son? or is it another thakur's son?lol
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh shucks - they are brother and sister? i wanted him to be the lead cause they have chemistry like crazy
BiggestDEKfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
IKR oppostite people always fall for each other... Their chemistry would be CRAZY!! Huh!! I have a feeling tht thr other thAkir hi is kinda old for her!! :( huh... He with ur bhai itself!! :P :P
riyaroses thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah man .. even i thought  he  will be  her  hero  ... bt  bhai behen ... plz  no ... 
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
same here! I too thought he would be the male lead n would change in the course of time... but that's how twisted the lives of such people are!

when it was revealed that they r siblings, I thought atleast now he would feel remorse n ashamed of what he was about to do.. but he did what such people would do in real life!!

the wives of these thakurs r so shameless, they know what their husbands do and yet blame the Bedia women 😡
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am SO GLAD i wasn't the only one disappointed with this bhai-ben rishta twist.
i dont mind varun badola BUT he seems better fit to play her mature older brother types in feature and nature.  i have yet to watch the past two episodes, but i really was hoping to see the couple to both be from the same generation: young, impulsive, and emotional-like.

let's see what happens.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thought the same thing. When they revealed , he was her half bro, I was disappointed.  His name is Ankit Arora, he played Lakshman in Ramayan.  He is a good actor and had great chemistry with the lead girl .  I hope the new lead guy will be good.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: OmaRamdass

oh shucks - they are brother and sister? i wanted him to be the lead cause they have chemistry like crazy

Hi oma di happy to c u here.😛 . Yeah me too highly disappointed with this bhai-behan relation😕. I think the Villain is "lakshman" from Ramayan. His real name in Ankit Arora, how cute he is!!!😳