18th April, 12: WU : Sangdil Sanam-Pradeep

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update tanu..

Pradeep is such a k*****a... he did not miss anushka when he produced not one not two but three kids... usko kya haath pair baandh ke shaadi karwaayi thi???? if he was so much in love with that nut.. then he should have waited and fought with his father like he was doing until recently..
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. I am sort of happy that Pradeep is out of Mona's life. She deserves someone much better... 😊Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
My heart went out to Mona seeing her cry like a wounded kitten 😭 begging Pradeep not to go... poor girl ... one side her dad wants her to make up with Pradeep for kids and their futures..  other side.. Pradeep doesnt want her.. she has no work ex.. not much qualification n three kids to fend for... 😭

But then i know.. 'hell hath no fury than a woman scorned' cant wait to see Monas transformation and please god please.. get VINEET ... in ... the story now.. n hopefully in Monas life.. as a benefactor/ support / friend .. pls pls plsss 
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u Tanu!!

it was so pity full to see Mona pleading Pradeep but still he didn't listen to her.

now i really want Mona to move forward in her life and want to see vineet as a friend or guide what ever.

we all wish to see her as a successful woman in life. 😍
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@ Tanu and Swetha.. that pity or sadness for mona was due to MOna's fabulous acting.. simply outstanding!! kudos to her..

though its a bit hard for me to see her doing the pleading and all after seeing her as the confident Jassi and Raunak... but then thats one more feather in mona's cap that she can do such scenes too..
Edited by rups2408 - 12 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
anushka n pradeep r really bas***ds..spit on dem..
i mad on pradeep ,very selfish man
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why the hell TV bahus are shown so unreal !! Dont they have any self respect ? its better to throw away the person  from her life who doesnt deserve her love but instead she was shown begging to him ! wat nonsense 😡