Phir Subah Hogi

What an Episode!

swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Can I say how eagerly I am waiting for tomorrow's episode after what happened today!

Nothing much really happened today or so much has happened?
Sulgi is a wonderful character and i must say I will be loving her in the future. She was outstanding today. Surrounded by everyone including Thakors, she was standing their with so much pride and actually tells her dad that she understands his dad's situation and forgives him.

Well we all know she will be forgiven as she was showed very happy in the precap. I am so eagerly waiting for tomorrow as it showed entry of varun, however, i doubt he will be able to see Sulgi tomorrow because as promo indicates...he saw her in the fair . But never know it can be different than promo.

Ab ye kal kab aayega yaar!

By the way I forgot to introduce myself. I am sweta and looking forward to meeting other forum member ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can't wait to see this episode
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
episode has not shown here yet - will comment after
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿค—Shewtaaa ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Long time.. Yess I m in love with this show.. I need  not say much abt the epi as you've mentioned it.. But looking fwd for it to be a Good one..

Catch up wid ya sometime in the forum again..

Simmy

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi sweta
its nice to meet u n i enjoyed readin ur opinion.
I also cnt wait for Varun to enter and play the role its goin to spice up things
For now its a gr8 start for phir subah hogi cuz i am hooked to it
swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Simmy_

๐Ÿค—Shewtaaa ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Long time.. Yess I m in love with this show.. I need  not say much abt the epi as you've mentioned it.. But looking fwd for it to be a Good one..

Catch up wid ya sometime in the forum again..

Simmy

OMG you here!!! looks like you dont want DEK anymore or what?

Well i don't visit that forum since i don't watch it anymore but will look forward to see you around here ๐Ÿ˜Š

And yeah this show looks much promising and already getting addicted. I know it's bad ๐Ÿ˜• but it's not in my control ๐Ÿ˜›
Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
m sure it will be  a success!!!!
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This is slowly becoming my favorite show!! Keep it up PSH creatives
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Intresting episode and intresting dialougs of both Sugni and Thakur Jwala. He telling his son that the lion stands as the mighty and powerfull Lion looks on ( Sugni) and the jakall wails out his faults ,( his son)

He soehow recognised that Sugni has the strenght and the mind that he so wants in his son. At the sae time it showes that Gulabiya has more guts and character then his wife.

Thus he may bow down to Glabiyas wish then his wifes if soe time in his future he has to make a decision between the two.

Sugni has the will the guts and the mental strenght to be called a rightfull Thakur daughter. The sone is a weakling and will lose in the end.

No one have to agree with me these are just soe ofm y mundane thoughts