sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All,

Just catching up on the episodes, will put up a brief update for 17th's first, and will be able to put up today's update only a little later on in the day.. Sorry bout that..

Episode starts off with Ginny telling Sweety about her selection for the play, both Sweety and Ginny are very excited.
At the Ahuja's Pinky is super excited, when sunny tells her that he has been selected for the school play as well. Pinky laugh's at his excitement to be play the part of a bodyguard - without any dialogues for his friend Zaara. Cute scene, between mother and son.

Rocky and Lucky come home and sweety asks them why Rocky had to go to Lucky's office. Rocky tells Sweety that he has completed all his homework and studies, and Lucky will fill her in on the rest. Luckyji, a bit apprehensively tells Sweety that Rocky came to the office to work, he has to still make 500 Rs more to pay back Raavi for the perfume.So Lucky told him to come to the office for 5 days, at 100 Rs per day, he'll be able to make the money back soon. Sweety is annoyed, and says that she wants Rocky to study and take his business forward, not be an estate agent like him, Lucky explains his reasons to her, he tells her that he is making Rocky do a peon's work, as he wants Rocky to learn that no work is small. There is respect in whatever work one does. Sweety and Lucky have a small cute moment..

The next day, Ginny waltzes in late for the play rehearsals, and Mini Miss is annoyed. Miss Mini gives out the screenplay for the drama, and Ginny mistakenly assumes that the lead part is hers. Miss Mini tells Ginny that she has to prove to her that she can take up this part and only then will she be given the part. Miss Mini tells her that both Koel and Ginny will try out for the part, whoever plays the part better will get the role. They start the rehersals, and Koel confidently reads out her dialogues. Ginny is lost and when Mini tells her to continue, she has no idea what is going on. Mini yells at her to pay more attention and to stop playing with her hair. Ginny reads the dialogues too fast, and Mini tells her to pay attention to how Koel is reading and do it like her. Ginny is very dejected. The KG kids - who are a part of the play come in and Sunny very happily tells Mini that Ginny is his sister. Mini taunts Ginny saying that this little guy is just happy that you are Ginny, his sister - I wish I could also be like that.

Later on in the day, Ginny goes back home, all sad sad, and Sweety questions her, why she's so silent. Ginny tells her that everything is fine, and starts studying/rehearsing. When Rocky comes home, sweety asks him what happened to Ginny and Rocky tells her that Mini must have told something - for Mini is a character... Sweety is worried, and goes to check on Ginny. Ginny is rehearsing, and recollects how Mini taunted her through the rehearsals, and starts crying. Sweety is shocked to see her crying, Ginny shuts the door on her and tells her that nothing happened, and asks her to go. Sweety is worried.

End of Episode

Question - Why in the world is Ginny so intimidated?? This stammering, playing with the hair is soo not Ginny, and it feels like a bunch of contrived mannerisms, to make her look scared and timid.. I agree, Mini is seriously too much, but when Ginny is so interested to take part in the play, she should atleast take half the interest to pay attention and do as asked. I find it hard to digest this timidity in Ginny, when she has always shown to be this brave and courageous girl.

On another interesting note - Ginny's full name is Gunwant Kaur.. I donno if it has been mentioned earlier or not, just thought will make a note of it :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for the update πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

it was a good episode.. this minimiss omg😑 she does discrimination between koyal and ginni

ginni will rock the stageπŸ˜‰
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update!!!
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Gulwant.. πŸ˜† Yes, i think i remember Lucky saying that before too.. Anyway, thanks a lot Mru.. Lovely Update! πŸ€—