Aasman Se Aage

ASA -Show Format

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Show format:(As per Ajit Thakur, GM of LifeOK)

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday we will see the story, drama and on Thursday and Friday we see the dance competition and elemination... there are 12 contestants in the ASA after final audition...

Please check this video for the same info

What do you feel about this format? Is it exiciting? Do share your views...
Edited by ApoorvaFan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Bhanu ,sounds brilliant on paperπŸ‘ but I wish to see it in execution then can share the feelings. Pretty excited to see and hear the comments and judgements of the Trimurti Judges. πŸ˜†πŸ˜
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
ya.. Unless we see we cannot imagine this... But what I understand is the story revolves around the contestants, their aspirations, family backgrounds etc and DC will be making his moves slowly towards gaining maz TRPs for his show by dramatizing it...

So every week we see one elimination and the story moves on... We can expect more drama when it reaches semi finals and grand finale etc...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 12 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think sat sun also they might show something.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
not sure about weekends but Thursday and Friday are going to be exiciting days... I am sure, this show will create history like JJKN... very innovative concept...
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As the concept is unique so for them to bring some reality in the format of the show its unique also..not bad idea but as its a daily i think there will be parallel track going also ... 

Cant say much for now ...must watch the first  two weeks airing  to get adjusted with the storyline and characters then it will  be clear what awaits us later..

first week i feel it will be the intro of the main protagonist of the show around whom this show will revolve esp Dev who rules everything..
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
First week will set the tone ... Now I am more confident that first day, DC will enter with his innovative reality show ka concept 😊
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sounds very interesting. thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Interesting...

This is a never before kind of a story with never before kind of strategy.
In my view, makers are cleverly milking the high TRP gainer - reality shows too.
Those who would like to see only dance show, need not sit Mon to Wed.

In all, it will be a win-win situation for everyone. The sponsors (main backbone for any show) also can choose their spots.

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

omg 

this is kind of unique one 

the production house is taking  decisions 

like never heard it would b great if dats goin like that 

and during thursday and friday we wil b able to enjoy the dance competition

after the painful mon,tues, and wed

thnx for sharin πŸ˜›