so raw yet so amazing

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i love the portrayal of the life of these women and men in the series. it is leaving the judgement to us. its not judging the women or the men, but simply showing their way of life. 
its just showing people in that part of the world, who may follow the same religion but their culture is completely different from ours. 

its refreshing because its not making a statement outright. its leaving us to decide. its kinda like saying its not out to change the world with this soap , neither is it raising awareness (other shows have already done that) but showing it for what it is. their way of life. 

Narayani's brother, its not like he doesnt love his sister or his family, but his upbringing has sculpted his mind to look at woman, including his sister as means of money. 

--
and instead of making multiple topics on my thoughts , il just add my second topic here:

i know most of you all were disapointed that that thakur's son turned out to be her brother cause they had potential. but not all is lost. if you look at the scene from another perspective, its quiet humorous that she toppled her brother into the boat. and most brothers and sisters do have a love hate relationship. i know i do with mine. (wouldnt mind tipping their boat over and landing them in cold water🤣). 

---
third and final thought. 

VARUN!!!!!!! OMG HES BACK! AND HE LOOKS THE SAME AS HE DID A DECADE AND HALF AGO!!!!!!!!!! yes thats how long ive been following his work. and those of you who are not familiar, i PROMISE you, you might not like his character, but he will not disappoint with his acting. if hes bad, he will be BAD. he leaves no stone unturned to bring his character to life. hes one of the finest actors ever to work in the tv industry and truly is a pleasure and a privilege to watch him on screen again.  

having said that, its an understatement that i was disappointed that he was not the main lead, but im sure his presence will be felt!

-- 
TAH DAH! done! see you all survived lol
do leave your thoughts/ comments! 
and enjoy the ride! hoping its a great one! 
I agree with u 100%...

The serial is really gripping .. wen i read about the story and wen i saw the promos .. i thought that its one of those which create awareness ..

But this is just to educate us that this particluar part of soceity lives like this.. and the characters dont seem to mind really and also the outburst by the daughter is not taken too much .. its sooo natural..

I love narayani for sure and even varun..

But that girl she is a true natural.. i used to love her in Crime patrol .. she is a regular there.. i am glad she got to potray this character..

Just hope that the CVs keep up with the story and not twist it to garner TRPs...

That's so true, if you look from the brother-sister perspective what happened on the boat was quite funny, the way she spoiled her brother's plans of harassing that schoolgirl! I'm curios to see how their relationship will develop. I hope that the boy improves himself and doesn't end like his father having children outside of the marriage.
 Varun is indeed a good and an intelligent actor, can't wait to see him tonight! 
I decided to watch this show only coz of Varun, I've been missing him since the days 'aek chabi..' was brutally ended ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜­

but even though he has not yet appeared, I'm loving the show! superb acting n shocking story.. can't even imagine that real women go thru with all this
Good post and agreed to you the show is raw.

I would loved to smile when you say love-hate relationship of bro and sis, but this isn't the case , that fellow even don't have slight remorse after knowing the fact that the girl is her half- sister. Well i don't see all his fault , born in a thakur family as male child , there must be few things have filled in his mind or like you say as narayani's brother, even his mind is sculpted in a particular way.

Isn't it ironical, two person, completely born and brought up in different enviornment, but they see their sister as material thing. That sucks.
Edited by -Fragrance-- - 12 years ago
The Thakur's son--he didn't really have much remorse of emotion for his sister, but he did have flickers of emotion when his mother was getting berated by his father.
Originally posted by -Fragrance--

Good post and agreed to you the show is raw.

I would loved to smile when you say love-hate relationship of bro and sis, but this isn't the case , that fellow even don't have slight remorse after knowing the fact that the girl is her half- sister. Well i don't see all his fault , born in a thakur family as male child , there must be few things have filled in his mind or like you say as narayani's brother, even his mind is sculpted in a particular way.

Isn't it ironical, two person, completely born and brought up in different enviornment, but they see their sister as materal thing. That sucks.

i agree he didnt show remorse. but then again he did find out just a minute ago. and who knows, maybe in the thakur culture, woman in general arent regarded highly. 

im just comparing the love hate relationship to the hate relationship sisters have. one sister can totally ruin another sisters life out of jealousy. here, its not the same. 
i am hoping there is character development in which out of no other obligation but just the fact they are bro/sis, they are there for one another. 
i dont think the guy is completely at fault like you said. i doubt he was raised to show compasion ,he was raised to lead with an iron fist. which is what hes doing...