Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 19/04 Bhavan main Asuon Ki Baad.

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

Hello!!!!...no ShivJi ke Dakshan...everyone is crying..😭.*sigh*...i hate bidaai sequences they are always heart crushing!...but finally looks like we will get rid of Daksh for sometimeπŸ˜ƒ...phew...but nothing much happened here goes the update!

The episode begins Sati walking through the hallways of Daksh bhavan remebering all the moments she spent there.In Aditis and Kashyaps Kaksh Aditi is crying while Kashyap is trying to console her as Sati enters the room.Sati touches Kashyaps feet as he blesses her.She thanks him saying that it was him and only him in this Bhavan who recognized her love,and her identity of being Shivs ardhangini and supported her through out,he was the one who fetched Mahadev from Kailash when she needed to come out of her yog nidra-had it not been for him she wouldnt have seen this day today.She says she never saw her brothers-all of them took sanyas much before she was born but he fulfilled every responsiblity of a brother and thanks him.She hugs Aditi and tells her how special she is to her,she treated her like a friend and pampered her like a mother.Aditi tearfully asks her to visit Daksh Bhavan sometimes.
In Brigu and Khayatis Kaksh Brigu is looking worried as he remebers Dakshas words of being tight lipped about the Ashub thing.Khyati thinking that he is sad about Satis bidaai tries to console him.Sati enters the Kaksh and touches Brigus feet-and thanks him for telling Prajyapati that she coudnt marry anyone other than Shiv,and its beacuse of him that she is now married to him.Brigu looks guilty as Sati profusely thanks him for whatever he has done for her.Sati goes and hugs Khyati as Khayati asks her to look after Mahadev well and blesses her with a Happy life.Brigu has tears in his eyes which silently trickle down his face😭(awww...a big hugs to you Brigu...πŸ€—).Khyati asks Sati to forgive her for whatever bad she said as it was only for her good.Khyati tells Sati they will visit Kailash and asks Brigu for his consent.Brigu sadly says a yes.
In Dakshas kaksh he is sitting quitely in the dark,Vijaya comes in chanting,saying this is the moment of destruction they have all waited for.She notices Dakshas silence and notices he has tears in his eyes.She asks him is he crying.(awesum acting by Surendra Ji and Manninee in this part...from being tearful to being plain vengeful.. BRILLIANT!πŸ‘).Daksh says that Sati was always there around him,even if he was a away he always came back in the hope of seeing her again-her rangoli,her plants everything felt of her,she was always there-his most favorite daughter,but he had forgotten that he had to give her away someday(for the first tim in this entire show i ACTUALLY felt bad for goathead..but yeah then he ruined it!πŸ˜†).Vijaya too is in tears.Vijaya asks him has his fatherly love overshadowed his intentions of revenge?.Prajyapati says no it hasnt-Vijaya looks gleeful.He cried for his Sati the one who he brought up with all the sanskars,not the one who married his greatest enemy.If she by being Shivas ardhangini is part of the revenge he has nothing to do with it-if she has to become part of it too.Daksh says his decision is the same as it was.The episode ends with Vijaya saying that lets go and bid Sati farewell before she steps into Darkness.
Precap:-
Sati ki Bidaai..everyone is crying..only bechare Mahadev is wondering what he is doing there amongst the behti dharaas..πŸ˜†

From next week 23rd we will have DKDM episodes for 30 mins-Monday to Saturday...im still trying to figure out how they will manage that feat!

cheers 
shruti
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh it is monday-saturday..that is good...and 30 mins...I am happy πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the update...missed Shivji today...wonder when they will finally leave for kailash πŸ˜†
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL @ the title πŸ˜†

You know, it would have been nice to see some flashbacks to Sati's childhood when she was walking through the hallways. Oh well.

prankz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...without shiv episode seems so dull...
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you sooo much for the wonderful WU...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
cudn't watch the episode today cuz of my exams...
sounds like an emotional epi...will catch it later...😊

btw SHIV ji jaldi se SATI ji ko kailash le jaayiye...jaldi...jaldi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Hope there will be no repeats from next week.

bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wah it would be nice to have longer epis hai na? But will there still be repeat one day of week? It has been jumping around a bit so is confusing!  Kher - whatever they give is nice😊  I know today epi ws kind of filler epi - kuch rona-dhona toh hoga koi bhi vidaii ke saath - so tearful!  But i think from tomorrow it will pick up again as it seems this father daughter goat team has something in their minds.  

Thanks for the great update!
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shruti for the update.😊
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
episd was brilliant ,i cant stop laughing on Vijaya,wen she came in to talk PD,her was walking so weird, i cant explain.Even I didn't pointed out, my small bro noticed n told me n wen I watched i realized the same.
Hey guys u hav'nt noticd plez do check it out
Edited by ridhithakur - 12 years ago
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you ...so much... goatpati is confused by Vijaya always ...