BV 19th April Written Update - COMPLETE

Posted: 11 years ago
[MEMBERSONLY]

Balika Vadhu Written Update
19th April 2012

Friends asks Jagat how his paper went, Gauri covers him that saying that due to her health he was not able to sit the exams.

Sumitra waiting for Anandi and asks her if she wants anything, Sumitra is looking anxious but Anandi doesnt seem to notice and goes to her room to freshen up.  Sumitra comes to her room with water and Anandi asks what was the need, she informs Anandi that DS has called everyone downstairs and leaves, Anandi wonder what the matter is with Sumitra and wonders if everything is okay in the house.

Everyone is sitting in the lounge and Anandi asks what the matter is.  DS says the other day something landed near her feet and shows the keyring.  She asks who is belongs to, Servant brings down a suitcase and DS opens it and it has all of Anandi's and Jagat childhood stuff in it, Anandi says she wanted to remove Jagat from his life, DS replies just by throwing stuff away Jagat will be gone from his life.  DS says to come out of this doom and its good that she has taken the first step.  DS sits Anandi down and shows her divorce papers and from this she will be free to Jagat

Anandi takes the papers and she is teary eyed as she is signing the paper she recalls her past with Jagat, she signs and leaves, DS says that to leave Anandi for a while so that she can take care of herself and it will make her stronger.  Basanth says that only half the job is done, the other half is making a new relationship for her and how will we tell her and make her understand.  DS says she understand but this is the start and no one if going to force her to get married now she can take one step at a time.  Bhairon says he will go and get Jagat's signature, DS says that she will go as well and that it will be difficult to do but she wants to see Jagat's reaction and how he will feel.

Anandi is out in some field and she looks around and remembers her past with Jagat

VOICEOVER - someone who is has gone through pain they are filled with memories, and its best to forget those memories

PRECAP - Anandi asks is DS is going somewhere, DS lies she is going to Jaipur, Anandi says Jaipur or Mumbai, like Anandi DS is not able to lie as well

Hit
button below to say thanks!

Edited by Illyria - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thank you for the update😊😊😊
As usual DS thought of the most perfect way to introduce the unpleasant topic. Letting Anandi admit her reasons behind packing away stuff was important - as that let Anandi confess in front of the family that she is now ready to be by herself and no longer needs Jagya's names's "support". πŸ‘

Now - to Mumbai !!

This is going to be good ! Can't wait for next week. Ofcourse G will complain - this is the middle of my exams - they purposely came here to ruin my mood and my studies - all bcoz they don't want to see us succeed !!! etc etc...and then...they already managed to screw yr chances but ofcourse they now want to make sure I flunk too !!

See - how good I have become at predictions. πŸ˜†.. She'll surely blame Bhairon and DS for her bad results and also claim they came to gloat over their dead baby.

Brilliant episode!!Every scene was so perfect ⭐️...first dadisa putting the key and baggage of jagya memorabilia  directly in front of anandi ,anandis acceptance that she wanted to break away  from jagya's memories,dadisa handing her divorce papers  and the anandi signing it with a firm resolve on her face..
And the walk all alone ...dadisa is right- if anandi learns to stand alone now she will stand tall all her life.. 
luved  the precap anandi catching dadisa's lie and dadisa loving glance⭐️,so touching...
Dadisa visit  to  mumbai will be interesting, jagya  in bar must be the aftereffects of this trip ...
Thanks for the update Juleka.

Hi every one. its been a long time for me away from the forum. Hope you all are doing well and am sure the forum is rocking as ever.

Loads of twists and turns and finally channeling the serial in the right direction of divorce which should have been done a long long time ago. anyway finally Anandi will be rid of the burden called Jagat/Jagya.

Love DS today. Only she could put the divorce proposal so well before an already troubled Anandi. But at the same time I am glad that Anadi is also ready to move ahead in life and make something worthwhile of it from the looks of the SBB segment.

Next week is going to be  worth watching with Bhairav and DS going to Mumbai. Now with Anandi out of the picture wonder who this selfish couple is going to blame for all their follies.

looks like Jagat's super loving avtaar will soon be short lived once he sees his saccha pyaar and his other friends progressing leaving him far behind. I hope the day comes when Gauri taunts him and belittles him the way he did to Anandi.

the only thing which I did not like about Bahirav's meeting with the advocate was him telling the advocate that Anandi does not want any alimony. he is again putting her future in trouble unless he secures her financially by legally adopting her. may be this may be making way for another showdown in the haveli by "ear drums exploder" Gauri. πŸ˜•
Dadisa again shows off her intelligence and wit after the Nandu fiasco by bringing up the topic via the keys and the bag Anandi threw away. πŸ‘

By the way...why did she lie that she's going to Jaipur? πŸ˜•

And yeah...another trip to the bar awaits Jagiya! 🀣
Edited by lehermalhotra - 11 years ago
thanks for the update Illyria!!

awesome episode. DS again rocked with her own style of getting the intentions of Anandi abt J. πŸ‘

DS's visit to Mumbai. wah some drama is awaiting may be. must wait n see what really happens.
thank you for the update :)
hi  anii.πŸ€—.good to see you back...😊
i too though why bhairav outrightly said anandi wants no alimonyπŸ€”,maybe it was bhairavs irritation at the lawyers earlier comments ..but after years of marriage  jagya escapes without even paying anandi alimony...
πŸ˜‰maybe bhairav thought,"woh nalayakk toh anandi se checks letha thaa,abb alimony mangenge toh uske paise ke liye bhii anandi se hi udhaar legaa"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..so why ask..πŸ˜†
 I feel relieved today !!!!!

finally she is on the process and on the path to freedom.
I know that the reason the alimony is not being given and was mentioned by the lawyer was to foreshadow gauri's claim of kicking Anandi out of haveli..and most likely making jagya to go to court for getting some sort of share in property.
Then bhairav will do the dhana dhan of gauri and say Anandi is the daughter and has rights on them more than JG.