VARRRUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
HES BACK!!!!! HES BACK!!!! and how!!!
it was sooo good to see him! and what i loved even SO MUCH is they kept him lighthearted. hes not the stoic  thakur! hes leaned back and so much fun!

i liked how he literary had to CATCH his ride!🤣 🤣sugni kept calling out and hes standing right there. 🤣🤣 and then the superstitious rock thing...hes like WHAT?🤣🤣🤣
then then she wouldnt let him drink water that hes entitled to🤣🤣

and then how sugni tries to kick him off for some random person🤣 
hes soo perplexed at what hes seeing🤣 and hearing🤣🤣

sooo happy they kept a lighthearted sarcastic part of varun alive in this character! thats my all time fav! 
Edited by julle1234567890 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mulan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Varun is back with a bang. Nowadays missing actors like him.

A little bit confusing whether he is doing a positive or a negative role. From the promo he wants Sugni. Or maybe he was doing that to help her get out of the village.

Anyways after so long a talented and a strong actor's acting ko dhekney ko milega.

Even like the girl who is playing Sugni's character.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I am watching it for Narayanibut like i dont know how long i will last because now a days my attention span is like ZERO.  😆
second_chances thumbnail
Originally posted by: SkyLight

I am watching it for Narayanibut like i dont know how long i will last because now a days my attention span is like ZERO.  😆

what are YOU doing here? rofl
my attention span is like that too, but this is Varun we are talking about. he captivates me in his roles and characters! 

i have watched the last part over 5 times now! 🤣
second_chances thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivybutterfly

Yes Varun is back with a bang. Nowadays missing actors like him.

A little bit confusing whether he is doing a positive or a negative role. From the promo he wants Sugni. Or maybe he was doing that to help her get out of the village.

Anyways after so long a talented and a strong actor's acting ko dhekney ko milega.

Even like the girl who is playing Sugni's character.

Thats whats picking at me too. What exactly is his role? Hes a thakur but hes not like the others. hes not arrogant and doesnt put his name and position into everything. (like we saw with sugnis brother. everything was about that)

if vikram wanted, he couldve yelled at sugni for being rude and careless and late but he just went along with her confusion. 
the promos indicate that he wants her and she tells him off, but does that really make him a negative character? 
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: julle1234567890

what are YOU doing here? rofl
my attention span is like that too, but this is Varun we are talking about. he captivates me in his roles and characters! 

i have watched the last part over 5 times now! 🤣

😆😆😆 I think i should  be asking you ... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? 😆
second_chances thumbnail
Originally posted by: SkyLight

😆😆😆 I think i should  be asking you ... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? 😆

going gaga over Varun! let me be! did you actually watch todays epi? no right?
so you cant know how ecstatic i am right now! Varun was SOO VARUN! mix of sonu ji and sandeep babu! 🤣
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Well Hi..

Varun so totally looks like what he was almost a decade ago..But yes..I am rooting for an interesting thakur with shades of grey rather than an outrightly negative thakur spewing venom and treating women as dust.Maybe that will make his character more interesting..Coz People are like that...Showing characters in either black or white makes things mundane and yawn worthy.As of now..My heart fluttered at the interesting camaraderie of Vikram and Suguni..I do not know what holds in future...😕

-Piu

-

.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post and I just loved Varun in this!! So happy he's back..
second_chances thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Well Hi..

Varun so totally looks like what he was almost a decade ago..But yes..I am rooting for an interesting thakur with shades of grey rather than an outrightly negative thakur spewing venom and treating women as dust.Maybe that will make his character more interesting..Coz People are like that...Showing characters in either black or white makes things mundane and yawn worthy.As of now..My heart fluttered at the interesting camaraderie of Vikram and Suguni..I do not know what holds in future...😕

-Piu

-

you are my new best friend! didnt varun look so much like he did decade and a half ago? just like he was in des mein and astitva! 
he just has this poise about him! it radiates humility and credibility!
i loved loved LOVED the light heartedness of him pretending not to be Vikram! 
he cant be all negative. i really dont think it fits with what we saw today. hes a thakur but i dont think its what he wants his identity to be. 

we dont know what the story will shape up to be but really am hoping he doesnt turn out like a ruthless man who orders torture and murder like he is ordering pizza. 

ME LOOOVES VARUN! and im sooo happy he is back!