Update for Thursday-19/04-Is Bhu My mom?-Asks T :O

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nice colorful update👍🏼

Oops! Reverse expected reactions!

A saga is starting, when I thought Thendral was going to end!⭐️

Thanks Shubba for the Excellent update and comments!🤗🤗 Nice title and comments😃.

Bhuvana clearly showed and proved that she is a shameless and spineless person🤢😡. She did not even feel a little bit of love and affections towards her daughter😒. Shame to call Thulasi her daughter aam. Her only concern was that Thulz and MM should not come behind her money🤬. If she would have known that Thulz was a daughter before she would have killed her aam😲. I really doubt whether Thulz was born to this women. When a women conceive the bond between a mother and the child grows naturally. But to this useless women, more than everything, money takes the priority.

MM as usual got to hear all the nonsense talk😕. Wish he could have given her left and right. I guess those words are reserved for Thulz to use against Bhuv later😛.

Thulz was torn to pieces when she heard that Bhuv was her mom. Poor thing was totally shocked and could not even react😲. But when Bhuv wished she would have killed Thulz, her 7.5 started😉.

Hmmm... TA is missing in this important revealation🤔. I think tomorrrow Sundari will visit Thulz and hope their relationship turn to more motherly daughter realtionship😍.
Edited by Pearl27 - 11 years ago
Thanksss for the Lovely Update plus Super Comments my dearest Shubba Akkaoi!😃🤗

Wow😲...unbelievable😲 Buwana is just too much😲...does her heart is made of steel😲...Grr heartless to the core...how cruel is she😡...money money money aam...grr...how i wish Prabha gives this lady left and right with words😡

I have a question now...how come this lady went behind Lakshman?🤢...she said Lakshman was just a doctor who worked in a hospital when he married her and all the money they got right now is earned by their so called "hard work"🤢...why this shameless loser didn't live with MM and try to become rich with her so called "hard work"😡...something is idichufying somewhere...grr on the whole i will kill this B😡

T's expressions were too good⭐️...poor T & MM
On analysis of everything, the story writer is in kolaveri mood against some mother...so much damages to mothers has been done.
Be it GW, Bhuvana or even Deepa's mother and even Lavanya as a mother.

Thanks Shubba for the fantastic update with side comments😊😊

Episode was full of Bhuvana arrogance , MM innocence , anger , unable to face thulz , thulz a fraction of sec of realizing bhuvana was her mother...Fantastic direction..

Bhuvana well what we can expect other than her arrogant talk...Thulasi more vigorous action aganist her going to be shown i bet...Thulasi vs bhuvana starts...

TPS will join with thulasi...We just can tigten our seat belts and see how thulz other thunder strom going to be...

I think from now we can see TA comedy with Bhuvana also😆😆

Thanks shubba for the update..that was a super awesome eipsode to update and you did a great job of it...esp yr cmnts abt teaching sakkalathi saangiyam to T--just super...

WOW--an episode to match yday's⭐️..nothing cud have expected us for this display from bhu--an episode that make us want to worship padma...and an episode where gw has met her cou nterpart...TA and T's moms shud share some wonderful meeting of the minds and deeds..!!ROFL

Some great acting by bhuvana today..her dialogs made all of us cringe, and go thru the range of emotions just like T--from shock, to sadness to serious anger...
An episode that made us feel the absence of patti...MM though cud feel sorry for T played the perfect natural father--feeling sad for T and at the same time too drowned in his own condition to offer any solace to T.
two, rather three dialogs just struck me as important for the coming episodes...
T telling MM that she is going to restore and redeem MM's honor (so good)
Bhu laughing and asking TPS not to count on T as her support and hope to achieve anything with having T on TPS side...
also bhu asking T not to interfere in her affairs hereafter...

it is going to be lesson time for bhu, we hope
and not the least
T's range of emotions-just abt conveyed everything and the look when MM leaves as she gives in to what she really feels-a must-watch!⭐️

Thx for the update Shubba...very detailed. Great job.

As I said long back Bhu sees T as MM's daughter only. But her characterization has got absolutely OTT. I liked it better when Aish was doing the character, there was an element of comedy in her acting(unintentional). But this new Bhu can easily give GW run for money. She is plain filthy. Seriously, what kind of a mother is she ! She need not pour affection on T(It was never expected from her) after knowing the fact she is her daughter. She could have simply left the place without uttering a word. I wouldn't have cared even if she humiliated MM before leaving. But why should she be so mean to T. Dialogues like I would have asked to kill you had I known you are my daughter. It is so lame if the director thought it would be sensational. I thought may be she is acting to make T loathe her. If she has soft corner towards her she has to accept the fact that Lax also has right to maintain a good relationship with his son. Obviously she can't. But when she started talking to herself in the car there was no guilt/regret in her face. 🤢 The way she went and boasted to TPS and her mother. Eww. She is so nasty. TPS and her mother's remarks about Bhu were hilarious. 😆

Ok. I agree somehow T never got to see her mother's photo. But how could T not even know her mother's name? Paati should have told her. Also neighbors and other people who ridiculed her would have referred her as "X"'s daughter only. Oruthar kudava T kitta avanga amma pera solliruka maatanga. lol. Its a super blooper indeed.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Originally posted by jinju

...Ok. I agree somehow T never got to see her mother's photo. But how could T not even know her mother's name? Paati should have told her. Also neighbors and other people who ridiculed her would have referred her as "X"'s daughter only. Oruthar kudava T kitta avanga amma pera solliruka maatanga. lol. Its a super blooper indeed.

Thanks Shubba for an awesome updates!! 👏👏👏

I liked the look, courage and those words came from T's mouth. Can't wait to see what's she up to next. ⭐️👏

@jinju,  May be after this stupid lady Bhu ran away, people in the neighbourhood must have started speaking bad mentioening her name, and bad mouthing MM, paatti etc. So MM & Paati must have moved to a new house afterwards to escape from all these nonsense talks... more over it's said that T was 2 yrs old baby when Bhu ran away...

Also I think, Paati purposely didn't want to tell T her Mom's name as Bhu is not of good character and died after illness or anything, she brought so much pain & avamanam to the family by odi poying with some one!  :)
Edited by supree - 11 years ago
As anituram mentioned, can't wait to see Tamil's reactions and waiting for comedy scenes!