||Happy Birthday to Ravishing Diva Additi Gupta||

Posted: 11 years ago

to celebrate
birthday of Additi Gupta
On April  20th

It's amazing to see from who Additi Gupta was and who she is now!!! 

AG started off thinking to create a niche in fashion designing but there was a bent in her road that made her an actress and she created a niche in telly industry instead.

We love her fashion sense. Her style knocks off everyone who happens to glance at her direction!

Her creativity shows in every single thing she does.  It could be fashion with choice of colour, latest trend in accessories and clothes or the attitude in which she carries herself - they all compliment so well! Her creativity shows in acting and always leaves everyone dumbfounded.

In each scene the emotions portrayed perfectly with so much ease, whether she acted as a character who is sad, happy, bubbly, angry, funny, spunky, mad, irritating, and mean.

We love her as Heer from Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil show.  The first character she played on tv. Her role as Heer progressed in the show and same way AG as actress improved and proved her talent.

Heer was an obedient daughter caring sister, passionate lover, and devoted wife, caring daughter in law / sister in law / aunt, trusted friend, and loving mother. On each phase of Heer, AG as an actress amazed everyone with wonderful expressions, acting and gave perfect "look" to fit the character's state of mind and situation.

We are happy with her performance in Zara Nach Ke Dikha show. As a contestant she gave the best given the circumstances and demand.

She was very sportive and bravely approached each challenge with positive attitude.  She looked cute in each performance in ZNKD. It was wonderful to see her explore new territory and get experience.

We are amazed at the multiple dimension of her character Pihu aka Priyamvada in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini show.  It was very challenging as the storyline and script did not support the character. She brought out the best in the worst circumstances. Pihu made everyone turn around and look at her. Despite being a 2nd lead, it was the most talked about character in the show.

Pihu's journey in the story was unbelievable and had gone through loads of change.  She was spoiled brat, spunky, cute, bubbly, adorable, funny, mean, confused, mad, remorseful, and compassionate, again became confused, and finally became a caring friend.

It was a full circle and it's hard to imagine any character going through this many emotions in a show in a short span of time.

We enjoyed her latest appearance as Harmony  in Zindagi Kahe Smile Please show.  ZKSP was supposed to have been adaptation of Korean super hit drama "Smile You". However due to channel's indifferent treatment, the producers were unable to stick to their original plan and turned into a daily comedy show later on.

There are two phases of Harmony: first her life in her parents' house and 2nd her life after she left parents to live with her Daddu. Initially she is seen as spoiled, cute, bubbly girl who encounters a shock on the day of her wedding. This disturbs her to an extent  that she leaves her parents.  After fighting so many obstacles on the way, she finds solace in her Daddu's house, her chauffeur who treats her as his own relation.  Later her parents join her. Harmony learns to adapt to her new environment and accepts that family relationship is more important than money.

Happy Birthday Additi
Wish you all the very very best in everything

Edited by -Fatima- - 11 years ago

-Fatima-

Happy Birthday Additi :)
Many many many many happy returnz of the day
wish u get all the happiness & success in urz life
you r the bestest actress i have ever seen & more amazing as a person you r so honest,sweet,cute simple yet so elegant you are our adorable angel
love how you play urz each & every role
All the best
Keep Smiling & keep Rocking
Luv
Fatima

AASUS

divya4salmanyk

Happy B'day Angel.
Wish you a great life ahead,
May all your wishes come true.
Njoy your day.
Have fun.
And please do come back soon. miss u a loads.

Love u a loads.
Divya.

Siggy.

aishwaryagayen

To dear Princess .. Gupta .. ahem ahem Additi has de tu zara !!
with love and lots of blessings ... wish u a very very happy . HAPPY B"DAY
aww m i seeing a white hair ??? hehehe kidding u r still young " abhi to aap jawaan ho"
from our heeriye who stole our ranjhas heart ... and made us ladkiyan also latttooo on u .
...to...
happy harmony ... who made us all SMILE ...
u have been our favourite!!
we are so crazy that we can't stop making things on u .. as well as about u .. ahem ahem
luv u DI
aishu here!!

-SnowKid-

Happy Birthday Additi Gupta <3
God bless you

-Priya-

Hey Additi,

many happy returns of the day
loved you as heer in desh .. prem heer still remain one of my favourite jodis and liked you as pihu
you are a great actress wish you all the best for future projects

always stay the amazing person you are
*sings additi haaste song* keep smiling
wish to see a segment on sbs with you and your dosts look 4ward to it every year very sweet segments 😃 also hope you come with harshad in some interview or show maybe together :)
thanks for giving us heer/ premeer/ harshiti

Love Priya

flucon

ake your
Birthday a wonderful day Smiles
and laughter, joy and cheer New
happiness that stays throughout
the year Hope your birthday
brings all these and more Filling
life with surprise and joys galore!
So on this very special day I
would like to say to you I hope
you'll always find happiness In
whatever you may do. Another
candle on your cake Well there's
no need to pout Be glad that you
have strength enough To blow
them all out! Wishing you your
happiest birthday yet A birthday
too special To ever forget. So
many wishes So many smiles Too
many memories Too few words
With one big Birthday Happy
Birthday! It's your birthday and I
can't be there But I'll send you a
special birthday wish and a little
prayer Have a happy birthday I
hope that all of your birthday
wishes come true May you have a
great time today and find
happiness in everything you do.
Happy Birthday form the heart
Cause that's where all gryour
way To make your Birthday a
wonderful day Smiles and
laughter, joy and cheer New
happiness that stays throughout
the year Hope your birthday
brings all these and more Filling
life with surprise and joys galore!
So on this very special day I
would like to say to you I hope
you'll always find happiness In
whatever you may do. Another
candle on your cake Well there's
no need to pout Be glad that you
have strength enough To blow
them all out! Wishing you your
happiest birthday yet A birthday
too special To ever forget. So
many wishes So many smiles Too
many memories Too few words
With one big Birthday Happy
Birthday! It's your birthday and I
can't be there But I'll send you a
special birthday wish and a little
prayer Have a happy birthday I
hope that all of your birthday
wishes come true May you have a
great time today and find
happiness in everything you do.
Happy Birthday form the heart
Cause that's where all great
wishes starteat wishes start

angel2010

Phoolon ne Amrit ka jaam bheja hai, Sooraj ne gagan se Salam bheja hai, Mubarak ho Aapko Naya Janam Din, Tahe-Dil se Humne ye Paigaam bheja hai !

-Pooji-

Happy Birthday Additi Gupta . Many Many Many Happy Returns of the day .You Are a Mindblowing Actress. day by day , you are getting sexier and sexier .oh my god , your expressions just kills me . i just love your honesty and you are so down to earth person . you are beautiful gorgeous stunning actress . you are an inspiration to all fans. i really admire  and adore you . you just rock your new role in smile please show . you were amazing as Harmony , Heer , and Pihu and amazing dancer as well . may god bless you with loads of success and fame . keeep rocking . 

Love Pooji . and Here's a Little Birthday video mix  Gift From me to you .

Oblivious

May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

pihu07

Hoping that your day will be as special as you are.
Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Count your age by friends, not years.
I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.
May the years continue to be good to you. Happy Birthday!
You're not getting older, you're getting better.
May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
Happy Birthday, and may all the wishes and dreams you dream today turn to reality.
May this day bring to you all things that make you smile. Happy Birthday!
Your best years are still ahead of you.
Birthdays are filled with yesterday's memories, today's joys, and tomorrow's dreams.
You'll always be forever young
Happy birthday Additi🤗

-Abigail-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Additi
Hope your having a great time in Hong Kong with your Friends

smiles & laughter,joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more,
filling life with surprise and joys galore!

May this year bring with it all the success & fulfillment your heart desires
God Bless you!

Here's a little something from me on this special day of yours:

-Abby

uswah

It's your birthday and I can't be there
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
Have a happy birthday
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do.
here is a card for her

Here is vm i made for Additi[?CENTER]
Happy Birthday Additi

Aymee

Happy birthday Additi.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday. 

May God bless you on your special day.

Love you very much

Lisa

priyahmt

Additi..you are the most Adorable , honest and beautiful actress i ever seen...we fans loves you for what you are..keep this honesty and boldness always..
Many many happy returns of the day audi...may your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles , laughter , love and cheers...hope you are enjoying this special day with your special ones...love u..miss u..god bless you..."

annokhi

Birthday Wish

It's your birthday time again;
It's true; there's no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
 You know that I'm not lying.

So for you, the birthday person,
Here's what I want to say:
 I hope this birthday's the best one yet,

In every delightful way.

So happy birthday to you.

Have lots of birthday fun!

May your birthday wishes all come true,

Even if you have a ton.

ADDITI

abhiyarockz

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM FATIMA!😊

I'M LAMHA!😊

ON AG BIRTHDAY THIS IS FROM MY SIDE...😃

-Faiza-

Happy Birthday Additi🤗
                                   many many happy returns of the day
                May all ur dreams and wishes come true and May God bless u wid lots of love and suceess
u r one the best actress i have ever seen...from heer to pihu to Harmony..u never failed to amaze us...u were just awsome
           i have never seen any girl in my life who is not only beautiful and elgant yet simple,honest,cute and soo adorable at the same time..the girl who has got a beautful and pure heart..lovee u angel..just stay the way u are
wishing u happy Birthday again
i wish u have a birthday as colourful as rainbow with lots of hapiness and surprises coming in your way

Keep smiling and Have a rocking birthday
Faiza

thankz for all the creatorz who made these stuff love u guyz & this whole is free for use

*~Anjali~* (Anji)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit: pratsy (Pratsy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit:  vrushika (Vrushika)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit: midnight.blue (Ash)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit: saher_90 (Saher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credit:  jenny1000  (Jenny)

ZNKD 2

Credit:  .Sanayaa. (Sanaya)

Credit :-Abigail- (Abby)

Credit: Liana.We&Art (Liana)

Credit: yulZ

Credit :  ssaba (Saba)

Credit:sweety.maria786

Credit: .Sanayaa.

Pooji's music - Thanks Pooh 🤗

Originally posted by -Pooji-

Credit:-MaanKiPari-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frWEsqYxzcA&list=FLO4xarcczD4Qb4NDqJw0fsQ&index=6&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

Credit -Pooji-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e49rHWZ33Mo[/YOUTUBE]

Credit:uswah

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPYWqVwVmWM[/YOUTUBE]

Credit:sweety.maria786

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEgMVGnelh4&list=UUY-fCp-g_WWHESHWAoZdy2w&index=1&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Special oneshot written on Additi's one of amazing character hamony by Selvy(newt2007)

Story dedciated to Additi Gupta, birthday girl who played the cute Harmony.

Smile Please.

Harmony stretched her hands lazily lying on the bed. Today is special because its her birthday. She smiled without opening her eyes 'what is so special?' Her parents never celebrated her birthday the way other parents too for their children. Her parents utilised every occasion to gain some business. This time that is also not possible because for the past 6 months they are sitting in Daddu's house.

As soon as she thought 'Daddu'. She opened her eyes happily. He is the one who wishes her first on her birthday. She sat on the bed with a smile. She got out of the bed and decided to take bath. Every year Daddu goes to mandir and bring prasath for her. she took her cloths and ran to bathroom. Still no one got up. She woke up as early today. Not today. Its her new habit to wake up early all because

Harmony kept a paper in front of shikhar. Shikar 'what is this?' Harmony 'you are in debt.' Shikhar shocked 'what?' he shook his head in confusion 'I never borrowed anything from anyone.' Harmony 'but you have to pay.' Shikhar 'to whom?' Harmony 'me.' shikhar 'are you joking? I met you just few days back. you just followed me with your family. and now telling me to pay money for you. see you have to pay me for letting you inside my house.' Harmony 'your house?' shikhar 'then your house' he murmured 'pagal ladki. That is why he left her on the road.' He giggled turning other side. Harmony kept her hand on his shoulder and turned him and said in stubborn voice 'this is my house.' Shikhar 'halo you are in my house okay.' Harmony 'no. you are in my house.' Both repeated 'my house' until Daddu enter the scene.

Daddu 'what this? my house my house.' He looked at Shikhar 'why are you shouting at Harmony baby.' shikhar 'baby. baby? pagal ladki.' Harmony 'what you said? She is about to pull his cheeks with her angry hands Daddu interfered 'Shikhar, don't talk like that. she is child. Don't know anything.' Shikhar 'she .. she don't know anything.' he leaned forward to daddu and in lower voice 'dadaji, she is trying to occupy this house chasing us out.' Daddu 'is it?' Shikhar became happy and gave Harmony a 'yes' look. Daddu 'Harmony baby do you want us to leave this house?' Harmony shake her head negatively. Shikhar 'she is acting dadji'. Daddu 'we'll go. don't worry. your dadaji gave this house to me. I'll give it back you.' Shikhar is shocked. Harmony with a wide smile gave 'note this point.' look to shikhar. Harmony went to daddu and hugged 'no daddu. I was telling him the same. My dadaji gave this to you.' with a angry face 'this fool didn't understand.' Shikhar gave angry look to her. Daddu smiled 'he is like that only.' He pat shikhar's shoulder with a smile 'he only paid for you studies also.' Daddu went away thinking it's a kids fight.

Shikhar 'dadaji' Daddu ignored saying 'don't fight with baby.' shikhar kept his hand on his head and sat down. Harmony went to him 'now you are in debt.' Shikhar sat straight with confidence 'so' Harmony 'so you have to pay the amount for this house. And' Shikhar 'and' Harmony 'now you have to pay back the money my dadaji gave for your studies.' Shikhar 'oh no.' he thought 'I wanted to chase her out. Now she is trying to corner me. think think shikhar don't lose in front of this pagal. Think you will find a way.' Harmony pat his shoulder 'what are you thinking?' shikhar didn't show his confusion. 'ha I'll pay I'll pay.'

Harmony happily got up. shikhar 'then who will pay for your food.' Harmony rolled her eyes in shock 'what?' Shikhar got confidence 'ha food. You and your parents eating as if you are eating for the whole year. And and water. We take bath in bucket of water. You all jumps into drum full of water.' Harmony confused 'that is' Shikhar 'I didn't finish wait. Electricity. All the time you are leaving light and fan on.' He thought for a while 'ha your dear dad reading only English news paper.' Harmony went to thoughtful mode now. shikhar is happy as he cornered Harmony. 'pay money and eat, bath and use electricity or reduce it in this amount.' He smiled teasingly.

Harmony quickly 'no no. no reducing.' Shikhar 'then are you going to do any job for this money?' Harmony thought 'o..kay o..kay. I'll do.' Shikhar 'what will you do?' Harmony 'I'll help aunty.' Shikhar 'do you know cooking.' Harmony confidently 'ha no. ha I'll..  I'll learn it.' Shikhar 'ask your mother to do some work and father to help my father in his work.' He ran away 'get up early and do the works otherwise the amount will be reduced.' Harmony shook her head like a robot.

From next day she started getting up early to help Savitri.

Harmony came out of the bathroom wearing a simple salwar. She looked herself once. She dried the cloth in its place. She went to get ready before going to kitchen. She prepares coffee for everyone. Its her duty now. She thought 'how much I have changed in past 6 months? but I don't feel bad for this. my mother didn't teach all this to me. but Savtri aunty , she taught me all these. She is little crazy lady all the time scolding but. She is so sweet.' She looked herself in the mirror. 'I'm changed in my dress pattern too.'

Harmony 'Daddu, I got a job as receptionist in a office. From t'row I'm going to office.' Daddu 'no baby. you are not going to any job.' Harmony 'daddu, please.' Shikhar is watching 'what is trying to do now? why suddenly decided to go for job.' He stepped closer to them so that he can hear their conversation better. Daddu 'going to job is difficult. We don't have car to travel.' Harmony 'I'll go by bus daddu.' Daddu 'you are not used to bus travel. So you are not going.'

Daddu saw Hiral and Hans sitting without paying any attention to Harmony's new job. Daddu 'malik, tell Harmony.' Hiral interfered 'let her go. atleast she will get a chance to roam around.' With sad voice 'I'm not getting any chance to go out of this house. Oh all  the time doing some cleaning and wiping.' She asked help from Hans 'Hans, let her go.' Hans 'ha ha. she can go.' Hans thought 'I can get some money.' Daddu confused. Harmony pleaded to Daddu. Harmony dadaji's athma 'let her go to job. She will learn what is life?' Daddu shook his head.

Savitri entered and looked at his son, in lower voice 'what is going on here?' Shikhar 'Harmony is asking permission to go for job.' Savitri 'what? then who will do all the house work.' She moved forward to stop 'arrey listen, in our house girls are not allowed to go for job.' Harmony 'aunty'. Savtri 'no no. until you return home all will be in tension. So you are going anywhere.' Harmony 'I'm not a kid to get lost.'

Daddu 'okay baby. you can go.' Harmony jumped 'thanks Daddu. Daddu gave me persmission.' Daddu 'Savitri, you help her to get ready in the morning.' Savitri shocked. She decided to counter the situation. But 'ji,' Harmony in a lower voice  to Shikhar 'control your ma. if I go to job I'll get more money. festivals are coming. We need money.' Shikhar 'I have money. I don't want yours.' Harmony 'if you didn't allow me to go for a job I'll add that amount to your debt. Because you are blocking my earning.' Shikhar thought for a while. He stopped Savitri who is now ready to argue with her FIL, in a lower voice 'ma, if she goes to job we'll get more money to celebrate festivals.' Savitri thought 'ha.' she shouted 'okay okay'. Harmony is happy.

Savitri 'but one condition.' Hiral 'who are you to give permission and put condition to my daughter?' Savitri 'as long as you are in our house, you have to obey to my words.' Daddu 'bahu' Savitri felt little fear hearing her FIL's voice but Daddu became calm when he got instruction from athma to be calm 'Hiral needs to be taught something today. you keep quiet.'

Seeing her FIL's silent Savitri continued 'stop wearing these tight dresses.' Harmony looked herself once 'what is the problem with this dress?' Savitri 'if you go wearing all kind of dresses then all the boys will be looking at you only.' Harmony 'but aunty.' Savitri 'don't talk when I'm talking.' Harmony shook his head. Savitri 'listen. First change your dress pattern to salwar. Second you have to be inside the house before 7 in the evening. If you come late then you won't get dinner.' Hiral got angry 'this is too much.' Savitri 'are you a mother of a girl? You should teach all this discipline.' Hiral 'she knows everything.you don't have to teach her anything. she needs to take her decision on her own.' Savitri shouted 'as long as you are in this house you have to obey to my rules.' Hiral looked at Daddu who is happily enjoying the scene 'see how she is controlling my daughter.'

Savitri 'I'm not controlling. I'm teaching her how to live in this world.' Harmony 'ma, aunty is right. I should learn all this.' Hiral 'she has done something to my daughter.' Harmony 'ma, please don't make this issue.' She looked at Savitri 'okay aunty. I agree to your condition.' Shikhar is looking at them confusingly.

Harmony learnt so many things. Savitri was strict but always there was some meaning in her shout. Harmony was like a free bird and didn't care about anyone. Now she learnt how to respect others. Not only Harmony, even her mother and father learnt their responsibilities. Hiral started a beauty parlour and earning some money. Hans also started working in an office as account officers. With all these thoughts and smile on her face she is about to enter the kitchen when Daddu came to her 'Happy birthday Harmony baby.' Harmony hugged him 'thanks Daddu.' Daddu gave her prasath 'long live baby. You will get all the happiness this year.' Harmony happily smiled 'thanks daddu. I love you daddu.' Daddu 'I love you too baby.' he kissed her forehead. 'where are you going now?' Harmony 'I'll make coffee for everyone.' Daddu 'okay. Today daddu make it for my Harmony baby.' Harmony 'no daddu I'll make.' Daddu strictly 'no. today I'll make for my Harmony baby.' Harmony 'okay. Accepted.' Both went to kitchen.

Savitri entered 'what are you both doing here?' she went to Harmony 'you go out. I'll make it for everyone.' Harmony 'but its my duty.' Savtri 'but not today.' Daddu and Harmony smiled. Daddu went out of the kitchen. Savitri 'ha I forgot. Happy birthday.' Harmony 'thank you aunty.' Savitri 'okay you go. I'll make all your favourites today.' Harmonay 'I'll help you aunty.' Savitri 'I want to give you surprise. If you help me then from where will you get surprise?' Harmony with a smile went out of the kitchen.

She stopped hearing loud 'Happy birthday Harmony'. Her parents, Nandu, Shikhar and Daddu are standing with a cake. Savitri joined them 'first we'll cut the cake.' Daddu 'my bahu became modern.' Savitri shyly 'I leant from Harmony baby.' Harmony is speechless. Nandu teased 'for you also she became baby.' others laughed.

Harmony cut the cake and fed to everyone. Hans and Hiral presented her beautiful dress and some jewels. Harmony hugged them and took blessings. Nandu gave him a small box. Harmony 'what is this uncle?' Nandu 'open it and see.' Harmony saw a key inside 'key?' Nandu 'I bought a scooty for you. you can go to office in that.' Harmony 'thanks uncle. But' she  became sad 'money' Nandu 'we got a maintenance contract from a big company for their cars. From that I got this.' Harmony 'but uncle' Savitri 'money is not important beta. love only matters.' Harmony became emotional. Nandu decided to manage the situation 'ha see how nicely Savitri made cake for you.' Harmony 'this cake you made for me.' Savitri 'ha. Hiral helped me.' Hiral 'I just gave her details from net. how to make cake? She made it nicely.' Harmony 'thanks aunty.' Daddu is enjoying how they all are complimenting each other.

Shikhar 'okay. Don't open your water tank now. We have enough water at home.' Everyone laughed including Harmony. She wiped her tears. Shikhar gave her a bag. Harmony 'what is this?' Savitri 'laptop. have any doubt ask my Shikhar. He will teach you everything. My shikhar is expert.' Harmony is surprised. Savitri never allowed her to walk even near his room. now same Savitri is telling her learn from Shikhar.

Daddu proudly 'Harmony baby, what do you want? Anything will be granted today.' Harmony 'your love is enough daddu.' Savitri 'ji, I want to ask something.' Daddu 'bahu, Harmony's birthday. Not yours. You ask on your birthday. I'll give. Oh no. I'll try.' Savitri 'no this is the perfect time to ask this.' Daddu 'bahu.' Savitri 'ji please.' Hans 'she wants to ask something. Let her ask.'

Savitri 'ha, I.. i.. ' Nandu 'what is this 'i… i.. say something.' Savitri looked everyone. Daddu gave expression 'fast.' Shikhar 'ma tell fast.' Savitri 'Satya.' Daddu 'Satya?' Satya 'ma, I'm here.' Savitri smiled. Hiral 'Savitri, why are you giving so much suspense.' All became restless. Satya entered with a small cage in his hand. two love birds are happily flying inside.

Daddu almost lost his patience 'bahuuu' Savitri jerked 'ha ji. I want to give these love birds to Harmony.' All became like 'uhhh'. Hiral 'phew. For this you gave so much build up.' Savitri 'no.' Hans 'but you wanted to ask something.' Harmony 'aunty do you want anything from me?' Savitri 'ha.' Harmony 'ha tell me. I'll give you anything .' Savitri smiled 'you'. Harmony confused 'me?'

Others also confused. Daddu 'bahu, Harmony is here only.' Savitri 'that is.' She looked at Hans and Hiral. She finished in a hurry  'I want Harmony for Shikhar.' Hans and Hiral freezed in shock 'what?' Nandu 'Savitri 'are you in sense?' shikhar staring at his mother with a wide open mouth. Daddu happily smiling. He is thinking 'am I dreaming?' Harmony couldn't recollect what she heard. She is blinking like a kid. Satya saw everyone 'why all are shocked?' Nandu 'but Savitri always had fight with Harmony.' Savitri shyly 'because I like her childish attitude.' Hans and Hiral happily shouted 'we are ready to give our daughter to your son.' Harmony shyly smiled. Daddu 'okay. Now one more happiness. We'll celebrate.' Everyone happily hugged each other shared their happiness.Nandu 'Savitri, how you suddenly changed.' Savitri 'Hamony beti's innocent love changed me. surely she is a baby with heart full of love for everyone.' Nandu 'is it?' Savitri proudly 'ha. shikhar will be happy with her.' Nandu 'but they always fights.' Savitri 'fighting couple always be a loving couple too.' Nandu 'oh'.

Dadaji's athma 'see finally Savitri tuned everyone to learn their responsibility.' Daddu shook his head. Atham disappeared 'my job is over.' Daddu hugged Harmony happily 'happy?' Harmony smiled 'ha daddu.' Shikhar shouted 'but no one asked me.' All are shocked and complete silence filled the room.

Shikhar looked at everyone. He walked to Harmony. 'I'm ready to marry Harmony baby.' He pulled her nose 'are you?' Harmony shyly smiled. Satya clicked the picture of entire family celebrating the happiness 'Smile please.'

This whole thread Credit goes to AASUS (Athisda) without her this thread'll never ever be possible thankz u so much hun & love u🤗 & thankz to Each & every creator who make Additi creationz siggiez vmz u all guyz rockz
God Bless Additi so does her fanz

Happy Birthday Additi 🤗
HAAAPPPY BIRTHDAY ADDITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMAZING THREAD Fatima 😳
gosh stunning creationz and vms everyone!!!!!!!👏
thanks for sharing my creationz🤗
ADDITIANZ PARTY TIME!!!!!🥳
-Reserved-
will get back 2morrow! 🥳

edit:

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ Additi
Wishing you Loads of happiness & success on this special day
May all your wish's get fulfilled, may you get all that you desire and much more
Hope your having a blast in Hong Kong with your friends

God Bless you & May you keep on smiling forever! Mwah!
Edited by -Abigail- - 11 years ago
Mine 😉 
Happy Birthday Angel🥳

Fatima d Athi u guys r make just amazing thread for Additi ...really loved everything about it😳
Edited by uswah - 11 years ago