Fan Fictions

Innocent Love-Maaneet Link Thread 2 Page 142

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Friends,

As promised, here I am with new FF. This is again a little different from my current one. This one is inspired by my favorite movie "Lamhe- Anil Kapoor and Sri devi".

The story is mine, presentation is mine but inspiration is Movie "Lamhe".

Again please do not expect quick updates.

Hope you all give love to my this FF too.

Like my other FF this will also be a emotinal story but unlike pain in other FF this will have little element of humor.

Piggy Dear - This time I am demanding as you always want me to do. Please create banner for this FF too.

-Anu

Innocent Love - Prologue

It was marriage mandap and Maan was sitting there as a bridegroom not knowing actually what the hell he was doing here. All that emotional drama of his family had landed him here. Now he just wanted all this drama to end soon.

And there from the stairs was coming down was his bride ' Geet. Ohh the girl is just 18 yrs old and he was 28 yrs old. 10 yrs of difference, he was not getting why his family thought this girl was perfect for him and would complete him. Hell he was complete and did not need any girl to complete him and least was he expecting this Kid to complete him.

But his family, he did not know why they thought his life was colourless and this girl Geet would fill his life with different colours. All this was really illogical for him. He knew everything was practical, even marriage. And on practical basis he had decided that he would marry his colleague Sameera, who was his same age and they were in same department, were good friends and spent most time of the day together at work place. It was practically so correct. Sameera was matured as him and talked mostly of his subject with him and they always had healthy professional discussion, they attended seminars together too sometimes.

When Sameera has suggested that being so much together, working together' She had said

"It won't be a bad bargain if we married as our life was mostly similar' actually my family wants me to marry and you came up to my mind so I thought to suggest you."

Ohh she was just like him.. taking things in practical ways, not living in the dreamland like this girl Geet, who blushed for no reason even if he looked at her. This was all so childish and now he had to spend his life with this girl, she herself looked like a child how she will complete him was beyond his understanding.

When Sameera had suggested their marriage, he had thought over it and then decided it was correct. With Sameera coming in his life nothing would change in his life and it will stay as same, undisturbed as she was matured and professional like him. But the same thing was negative point for his family.

Their logic was, the contrast in Geet will complete him. What the hell. He was here for two weeks vacation not knowing what was actually coming up and at the end of first week he was here in marriage mandap, going to marry this girl ' Geet.

Geet- her heart was just beating fast as she was coming down stairs to the mandap. She will be married to Maan.. ohhh she was all "fida" on him since only when she had seen his picture with her friends. And then a week before he had come along with his family and she had seen him, her heart had raced so fast. His looks, his physic or his maturity she was not capable to understand what but she had head over heels fallen for him.

Then when she was called to sit beside him, she had felt a kind of current that pulled her toward him. His closeness sent shiver thru her spine. Her hands and legs were shaking and her heart was badly smilling. She was obviously blushing. And this was the blushing which Maan found odd and childish, why has a girl to blush just because the person beside her would be her husband' it was all so childish and unrealistic for him. He was at all not looking at her that way'. First he had in his mind all the time, what will he answer Sameera for all this and secondly this girl was so younger than him, completely different.

They were then sent out in the garden to talk. What would he talk to her'? he could not believe their mind level or maturity level matched. And for Geet, she was so shy to be with him, her heart beating so fast that she did not know what to talk and thus they had returned without talking.

Next day had been their engagement and after 4 days he was here going to marry this girl.

On the engagement day too, from morning Geet's was floating in dream land. Now and then she looked at his picture'. A smile with shyness appeared on her face.

"Today he will touch me ' ofcourse when placing ring on my finger'. How will it feel. Mera dil to unke pass aate he dharakne lagta hai, aur jab who mujhe chuenge tou" She hid her face within her palms.

On engagement day too Maan could not understand why this girl blushed just at sight of him. What had he done. And then when she was placing ring on his finger, he had hesitated. He was breaking his promise to Sameera, but he could not go against his family and he knew Sameera would understand this  though she may feel bad for a while but she will be OK later on as they had practically decided to marry and practical things did not hurt. This was his view and he took that this was Sameera's view too.

But still he was breaking a promise. Maan Singh khurana was breaking a promise.

And when Maan was placing ring on Geet's hand, he had to hold her hand from one of his hand and finger with other' shiver ran down Geet's spine with mere this much of his touch. Speed of her heart increased million times. Only this much of his touch and she was in different world all together. And he somehow had placed ring on her shaking hand. Her blushing did not go unnoticed by him'. Again making it impossible for him to think why she should blush this much with just his presence'. So childish.For him it was like his family was forcing him to marry a kid.

And today was their marriage and again she was coming down all blushing, shy and rubbing her hands together. He was supposed and expected  to spend his whole life with this girl. How will this childish girl match up with his maturity and be presented as his wife.

His life was entirely different.

While on other hand, Geet was coming down with dream in her eyes. The thought that she would be Maan's now was enough for her to be excited. Maan, whose mere look stirred her whole self, she would be living with him.

Please let me know your views on the prologue

INDEX

Edited by tellyme - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago