Written Update -19th April - Brief

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I didnt see any written update for today so i thought i can share a brief one until the updaters do their thing. I really Hope i am not intruding - please forgive me.

Episode starts with Sugni getting licks from her mom for answering back Thakur and looking him in the eye. In the middle of all the commotion a little girl comes with a butterfly in a jar and says that Pinky sent it with thanks for saving her yesterday.

Sugni is up on the terrace pouting and crying at the same time thinking about how her mom beat her and then she hear her mom coming up the steps behind her. Sugni runs to her bed and covers up pretending to sleep. Her mom comes and wakes her knowing perfectly well she is not sleeping but is mad at her. They have a nice conversation and sugni promises her mom she will leave the village and buy a ticket to go Delhi. Her mom tells her it is of no use to try and leave the village and their destiny is to be bedni dancer. Sugni then releases the butterfly telling her mom to look at how free she will be.

Sugni is running through the village and meets up with Champa and they discuss how brave sugni was in fighting with the three Thakurs. Sugni tells champa about her plans to leave the village and champa asks her how she will get the money to leave the village. They brainstorm how Sugni will get the money then Champa tells her about a friend of the Thakurs - Thakur Vikram Singh who is a rich landlord and that she has to go fetch him.

Both reach at the shopkeeper and realize they missed their ride to go pick up Thakur Vikram singh and Sugni borrows a rickshaw from the shopkeeper and goes to pick up the Thakur.

Train arrived and they show the entrance of Thakur Vikram Singh with the usual pomp. He walks of the train and hears Sugni asking around for Thakur Vikram Singh. He approachs her and tries to tell her he is The Thakur she is asking for but she doesn't give him a chance to speak. She tells him the rickshaw is reserved for Thakur Virkam Singh. She then rides off shouting his name and he runs to get his luggage. She then tells him she will give him a lift until she finds Thakur Vikram and then he will have to get off.

She then rides carelessly and he says take care before you throw me off ' and she stops the rickshaw and takes of the stones she carries around and hands it to him and tells him to repeat after her "Goddess save me from trouble". Peeps just watch this part for the guy expressions - I was laughing so hard. 😆

Then Sugni meets up with a bull cart and a guy riding the back of it with luggage (which btw does not match the guy code of dress). She gets off the rickshaw running behind the bullcart yelling stop!  thinking that is Vikram Singh. Vickram Singh watches her running behind the bull cart with an astonished expression.  Sugni takes up the guy's luggage to bring it to the rickshaw and the screen freezes on her shocked expression. (maybe she realized she has made a mistake).

Please forgive my errors - i did this in a rush.

Please show your appreciation.

Edited by OmaRamdass - 12 years ago

awesome...i needed this...thanks!👏

I missed the episode, so thanks for the update.It reminds me of ' Basanti from Sholey'.