Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

No birthday plans for Kushal Punjabi

Tushar Joshi, TNN | Apr 20, 2012, 12.00AM IST
inShare
Read more:ranbir kapoor|Kushal Punjabi|abhishek bachchan
No birthday plans for Kushal Punjabi
Kushal Punjabi
Actor Kushal Punjabi had initially decided to throw a party to mark the release of his film Rock The Shaadi and also celebrate his birthday on April 23, but there has been a change in plans.

Since the film has been postponed, the actor now plans to have a proper celebration next year when the film releases. However, he does have other reasons to celebrate. He has taken on a new TV show Aasman Se Aage and is also part of a celebrity football club which boasts of big names like abhishek bachchan and ranbir kapoor.

Talking about his plans this year, the actor says, "I am looking forward to the release of RTS next year. Also, dance and football have been two of my biggest passions, so the TV show and being part of the club came naturally." Doesn't all work no play makes Kushal a dull boy? "Not really, I believe in working hard and partying harder and right now my work is hogging all my attention." This is one dedicated actor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing looking fwd to seeing his role in ASA. Alan will also be hired by DC I think ðŸ˜‰
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing articleEdited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Thank you for sharing.. Waiting to see him in ASA
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing the article.